Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

Something to consider: We can take any life, any act and make it sound silly or meaningless. Our lives, our parents' lives, our children's lives, the event that was of most import to us can be broadcast as foolish and inane. We humans have that ability--to take what is meaningful and hallowed and desecrate it.

Which will we serve? As Joshua said so many years ago, "Decide today whom you will serve....As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

MOst of our lives are silly and meaningless. That has nothing to do with my point about Jesus/God sacrificing himself over a petty issue to start with.

some people put too much time into proliferating the belief in sky pixies. I'm going to go out on a limb and guesstimate that OP is not a hawt girl in her 20's :eusa_think: Mostly older women. Why is that.

What does it matter what age anyone is that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Dot? I'm looking to introduce people to Jesus Christ and Salvation not myself! It's a moot issue.

Nice avie by the way. Blue is a great color. Anytime of the year.

The Roman Catholic Church Inquisition produced 68 MILLION Victims from 1200 - 1808. 68 MILLION LIVES AND YET?

Let's compare scholarly statistics to comic book statistic, remembering some of these scholars are Protestants who studied and researched the Inquisitions. The bloodiest of Inquisitors put to death less than five percent of the people they tried. For this reason, the people of times much preferred to be tried by the Church than the State. Scholars say that the Medieval and Spanish Inquisitions (covering hundreds of years), combined, claimed about six thousand lives.

The religious persecutions thought to have taken the greatest number of lives was in Japan against Catholics in the seventeenth century. The Japanese government insisted that the 400,000 Catholics then living in Japan either recant or die. The number of deaths in Japan in the span of a few decades is estimated to be in the tens of thousands.

Let's not dismiss the twenty deaths in Salem that took place in a matter of months. Had the Inquisition produced that many deaths per months in its years of existence, it just might have reached a very small fraction of the greatly exaggerated claims comic books circulate.

This tract is called, The Beast

0007_03.gif

0007_04.gif

0007_05.gif

One comment on this tract - The Beast - obviously Jack Chick believes in a pre-tribulation rapture as this has been a teaching of the church for decades - I personally do not believe the Believers who are on the earth at the time of the Great Tribulation will be raptured but I do believe that those who believe in a Pre-Tribulation rapture are Christians and believing in Pre - Tribulation theology does not in any way disqualify them as true Believers. My personal belief from studying the Scriptures is that we will be here and that those who endure until the end, the same shall be saved. Many shall be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. (Matthew 24:10) And because iniquity will abound, the love of many shall wax cold. (Matthew 24: 12) the love of many will grow cold. But again, Matthew 24:13 reminds us that .....He that endureth until the end the same shall be saved. Jesus told us about this.

Many in the early church were martyred for their faith - this is not some strange happening. Today Christians continue to be martyred for their faith in Jesus Christ and their refusal to deny Him - every single day someplace on the earth. Every single day. Jesus said that these would be perilous times for the Believers if you read Matthew Chapter 24 you cannot help but realize that. The important thing to keep in mind is that you must be born again - you must receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and Abide in Him. In Christ you can do all things - God is able to keep us if we will keep our eyes on Jesus Christ. Amen? Amen.

Last edited:
What does it matter what age anyone is that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Dot? I'm looking to introduce people to Jesus Christ and Salvation not myself! It's a moot issue.

because its no great feat to give-up bad habits when you're 65+ yrs old female. THATS why.

One comment on this tract - The Beast - obviously Jack Chick believes in a pre-tribulation rapture as this has been a teaching of the church for decades - I personally do not believe the Believers who are on the earth at the time of the Great Tribulation will be raptured but I do believe that those who believe in a Pre-Tribulation rapture are Christians and believing in Pre - Tribulation theology does not in any way disqualify them as true Believers. My personal belief from studying the Scriptures is that we will be here and that those who endure until the end, the same shall be saved. Many shall be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. (Matthew 24:10) And because iniquity will abound, the love of many shall wax cold. (Matthew 24: 12) the love of many will grow cold. But again, Matthew 24:13 reminds us that .....He that endureth until the end the same shall be saved. Jesus told us about this.

Many in the early church were martyred for their faith - this is not some strange happening. Today Christians continue to be martyred for their faith in Jesus Christ and their refusal to deny Him - every single day someplace on the earth. Every single day. Jesus said that these would be perilous times for the Believers if you read Matthew Chapter 24 you cannot help but realize that. The important thing to keep in mind is that you must be born again - you must receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and Abide in Him. In Christ you can do all things - God is able to keep us if we will keep our eyes on Jesus Christ. Amen? Amen.
Post trib rapture is wrong. You need to read about the subject more.

I have, Max. The more I read the more I see that it is immediately after the Tribulation as Jesus Christ said in Matthew 24. I cannot find any place in scripture that speaks of a pre-tribulation rapture. Look at the thread Great Tribulation and look at the scriptures. You can examine it for yourself. I already have. It does not say we will raptured before the tribulation. Who is the elect, Max? The Believers in Jesus Christ. Look at when the elect are gathered in the Word of God. It is AFTER the tribulation. Not before.

I have, Max. The more I read the more I see that it is immediately after the Tribulation as Jesus Christ said in Matthew 24. I cannot find any place in scripture that speaks of a pre-tribulation rapture. Look at the thread Great Tribulation and look at the scriptures. You can examine it for yourself. I already have. It does not say we will raptured before the tribulation. Who is the elect, Max? The Believers in Jesus Christ. Look at when the elect are gathered in the Word of God. It is AFTER the tribulation. Not before.

2 Thes.

This one is from Jack Chick called Angel of Light.

Angel of Light

This title is one of their comic book series titles - click link and you can turn pages and read a sample - 8 pages - then look at the other comic books they have available - these are excellent teaching tools for your children! Far better than the occult comic books that your children should NOT be reading!

Last edited:

because its no great feat to give-up bad habits when you're 65+ yrs old female. THATS why.

I'm not even close to 65 yrs old! You've got the wrong gal! Another surprise for ya! I gave my life to Christ at a young age - and have no regrets - as in none! There is no greater life than life abiding in Christ. He IS the Life!

Forum List

Back