🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jack Tapper Is Unqualified To Be A Moderator

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
A moderator in a presidential debate has to be fair and unbiased.

Jake Tapper is so biased that he thinks nothing that helps the GOP should be seen on television.

He's biased, dishonest, abusive toward guests, generally nasty to anyone who doesn't believe in leftist ideology, and just plain rude.

He's unqualified.

If I was Trump I never would have agreed to CNN's debate, but Trump thinks that he can handle them.

What they need is to make sure that Jake Tapper or some cameraman doesn't pull a gun and shoot Trump on the stage.

CNN is hostile and dangerous.

Last edited:

Jake Tapper is so biased that he thinks nothing that helps the GOP should be seen on television.

He's biased, dishonest, abusive toward guests, generally nasty to anyone who doesn't believe in leftist ideology, and just plain rude.

He's unqualified.

If I was Trump I never would have agreed to CNN's debate, but Trump thinks that he can handle them.

What they need is to make sure that Jake Tapper or some camera man doesn't pull a gun and shoot Trump on the stage.

1719274985478.png

He's unqualified.

What they need is to make sure that Jake Tapper or some cameraman doesn't pull a gun and shoot Trump on the stage.

The perfect host for a really good debate would be Tucker Carlson with the understanding that it would be carried on all networks who wanted to carry it and also all the cable news channels that wanted to carry it. It could be an epic night of television.

Tucker has never been a strong Trumper but at least he has never been malicious or unfair either. And he would be much more likely to keep it on point to discuss policy and results of competing presidencies which could be extremely useful information to those watching the debate. I would actually pay a moderate entry fee to see that debate.

I don't expect much useful to come out of Thursday's debate except hopefully it will underscore the media bias Trump has to deal with every day of the week. I could be pleasantly surprised but I expect Biden to get questions that he can answer with vague and/or phony but good sounding answers and the laptop will be meticulously ignored while Trump will get the raids and lawsuits and impeachments and indictments and convictions and sex scandals and when did you stop beating your wife questions. Every effort will be made to try to get Trump to appear to be bullying the very nice and lovable and sweet Biden.

Again I have misgivings about Trump agreeing to this debate without more serious ground rules but I hope he knows what he is doing.

So is Bash... but Trump just exposed CNN when he had his spokeswoman tell the truth about Jake on CNN and she got kicked of the show... showing that CNN are the bad guys.... its the bad guys who won't let you speak....

How would you feel if Steve Bannon was the moderator?

Steve Bannon said he was a Lenninist who wants to burn everything down. Jake Tapper does not.

What do you think about that?

What do you think about Steve Bannon associating himself with a Communist revolutionary who believed that executing his opponents was a necessary task? And if you agree, do you believe that it is perfectly reasonable that anyone on the opposite tact - i.e. you - should think that executing you is a reasonable task?

Steve Bannon said he was a Lenninist who wants to burn everything down. Jake Tapper does not.

What do you think about Steve Bannon associating himself with a Communist revolutionary who believed that executing his opponents was a necessary task? And if you agree, do you believe that it is perfectly reasonable that anyone on the opposite tact - i.e. you - should think that executing you is a reasonable task?
1aaaabbbbccc.jpg

July 1 -- report to prison.

Bye bye Bannon

The perfect host for a really good debate would be Tucker Carlson with the understanding that it would be carried on all networks who wanted to carry it and also all the cable news channels that wanted to carry it. It could be an epic night of television.

Tucker has never been a strong Trumper but at least he has never been malicious or unfair either. And he would be much more likely to keep it on point to discuss policy and results of competing presidencies which could be extremely useful information to those watching the debate. I would actually pay a moderate entry fee to see that debate.

I don't expect much useful to come out of Thursday's debate except hopefully it will underscore the media bias Trump has to deal with every day of the week. I could be pleasantly surprised but I expect Biden to get questions that he can answer with vague and/or phony but good sounding answers and the laptop will be meticulously ignored while Trump will get the raids and lawsuits and impeachments and indictments and convictions and sex scandals and when did you stop beating your wife questions. Every effort will be made to try to get Trump to appear to be bullying the very nice and lovable and sweet Biden.

Again I have misgivings about Trump agreeing to this debate without more serious ground rules but I hope he knows what he is doing.

Forum List

Back