Jackie Robinson Statue Stolen and Burned

When did your hero Trump put his on the line?
Trump laid his life on the line just by running for president as an anti-slavery, anti-racist, pro-American Republican.

An illegal alien, violent LWNJ Michael Steven Sandford, attempted to assassinate Trump, and only did less than a year in jail...

WTF?

... while 1st amendment abiding lawfully peacefully assembling people who were petitioning the government for redress of grievances in accordance with the US Constitution were sentenced to many years in prison after the Jan 6 peaceful assembly.

Trump laid his life on the line just by running for president.

An illegal alien, Michael Steven Sandford attempted to assassinate Trump.

Being a Republican president is by far the most dangerous job in the history of the USA. It takes an extremely brave individual to be a Republican president. Ask Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, William McKinley, James Garfield etc... etc... They all got fucking shot.

Last edited:
I have to admit that I don't know much about Jackie Robinson but this is awful. Could racism be a possible motive or do you guys think that it's something else entirely?

If the dems are going to tear down statues of our founding fathers and confederate leaders seems only fair that their dem heroes receive the sane treatment. No tears shed.

If the dems are going to tear down statues of our founding fathers and confederate leaders seems only fair that their dem heroes receive the sane treatment. No tears shed.
At the time Jackie was tearing down racial barriers it was mostly the Racist South who objected to it. Just like today, that leopard didn't change it's spots, just it's party. Neo-GOP owns most of the South

I have to admit that I don't know much about Jackie Robinson but this is awful. Could racism be a possible motive or do you guys think that it's something else entirely?

There were two black brothers, who broke the mlb color barrier in the 1880s. They played a few games in the MLB, but they were the only ones until Jackie Robinson years later.

Jackie Robinson was also a great man.

This is the first time I’ve ever heard of a major black statue in America being attacked or defaced compared to the hundreds of statues of white men and Christian European men that have been destroyed and removed in America. It’s a palling nobody has destroyed or remove statues of blacks who owned slaves or engaged in wars of conquest

Black American should feel the same emotions when they hear of a statue of a black man being destroyed compared to a white man being destroyed. It’s the same thing for white folks. Because again Black people owned white slaves in history

This entire episode going back to Floyd , this race baiting is a distraction from foreign wars and a 50 year high inflation..

Probably a Yankee fan.

Just kidding. What a sad thing.

It’s just as bad when we saw 100s of statues of great Christian white men destroyed in this country.

Black people owned slaves throughout history, just like Whites did…And statues of black slave owners, and black generals who led wars of conquest stand tall all over the world, unharmed

Apparently the South had it all correct? I give up on the melting pot BS. No one wants their precious 12 yr old coming home in a box from a gang beating in a JHS bathroom.

Southerners did not hate the Black man. The know many were good. They had decades of integration. They simply wanted to live seperately. Can you blame them? CHI is segregated right now. North STL has been a no-go for non-Blacks since the 70s' Stuff happens. Bad people come in all shapes and colors. STATS can't lie IM2 Superbadbrutha

Not racist at all to try to get to the truth. Young black males commit violent felonies far more often than anyone else on the planet. Not even a debate on that.//

Last edited:
There were two black brothers, who broke the mlb color barrier in the 1880s. They played a few games in the MLB, but they were the only ones until Jackie Robinson years later.

Jackie Robinson was also a great man.

This is the first time I’ve ever heard of a major black statue in America being attacked or defaced compared to the hundreds of statues of white men and Christian European men that have been destroyed and removed in America. It’s a palling nobody has destroyed or remove statues of blacks who owned slaves or engaged in wars of conquest

Black American should feel the same emotions when they hear of a statue of a black man being destroyed compared to a white man being destroyed. It’s the same thing for white folks. Because again Black people owned white slaves in history

This entire episode going back to Floyd , this race baiting is a distraction from foreign wars and a 50 year high inflation..

The historian James Oakes, in 1982, stated that:

[t]he evidence is overwhelming that the vast majority of black slaveholders were free men who purchased members of their families or who acted out of benevolence".[14] After 1810, Southern states made it increasingly difficult for any slaveholders to free slaves. Often the purchasers of family members were left with no choice but to maintain, on paper, the owner–slave relationship. In the 1850s "there were increasing efforts to restrict the right to hold bondsmen on the grounds that slaves should be kept 'as far as possible under the control of white men only.'[15]

How many statues of Black Slave Owners did the Daughters of the Confederacy put up?

Most black folks were republicans until the 60s, unfortunately in the 70s the parties started to shift.
Yeah, dems were selling welfare and fatherless households, which caught on like wildfire in black communities across the nation. They ruined black culture, which is why blacks are doing so poorly today.

To be fair he probably did put his life a bit on the line when he initially took the field.

And I guess that he did serve in World War II. Drafted apparently though and I didn't know that blacks could be drafted back then.

How about this, why doesn't your racist ass just STFU.

How about this, why doesn't your racist ass just STFU.

Left winger is saying what don lemon said before the George Floyd riots

The historian James Oakes, in 1982, stated that:

How many statues of Black Slave Owners did the Daughters of the Confederacy put up?

talking about black slave owners in Africa they owned over 1 million white slaves

Last edited:

Forum List

Back