Jackie Robinson Statue Stolen and Burned

Left winger is saying what don lemon said before the George Floyd riots

talking about black slave owners in Africa they owned over 1 million white slaves

When I move to Africa I will. If my grand kids grow up in Africa I will. When a African nation starts taking my taxes I will. When I serve in the military in a African nation I will. I don't hear none of you cocksuckas talking about any European countries.

Yeah, dems were selling welfare and fatherless households, which caught on like wildfire in black communities across the nation. They ruined black culture, which is why blacks are doing so poorly today.
Now that we have heard the right wing bullshit, let's deal in reality. There are more whites on welfare than there are blacks so who put whites in that spot? Pew research has shown that black folks do better in education, economically, business, etc. when a Democrat is in the WH as compared to a republican.

Now that we have heard the right wing bullshit, let's deal in reality. There are more whites on welfare than there are blacks so who put whites in that spot? Pew research has shown that black folks do better in education, economically, business, etc. when a Democrat is in the WH as compared to a republican.
Per Capita is a real mother fuker ain't it? Bummer bout that...

Apparently the South had it all correct? I give up on the melting pot BS. No one wants their precious 12 yr old coming home in a box from a gang beating in a JHS bathroom.

Southerners did not hate the Black man. The know many were good. They had decades of integration. They simply wanted to live seperately. Can you blame them? CHI is segregated right now. North STL has been a no-go for non-Blacks since the 70s' Stuff happens. Bad people come in all shapes and colors. STATS can't lie IM2 Superbadbrutha

Not racist at all to try to get to the truth. Young black males commit violent felonies far more often than anyone else on the planet. Not even a debate on that.//
Another racist idiot trying to make excuses for racist in the South.

Well whites commit most of the violent crime in this country, so is it old white males committing these crimes?

Per Capita is a real mother fuker ain't it? Bummer bout that...
Why would that be a motherfucker? Do you think you are making some kind of awesome point that hasn't been paraded about by every racist puke just like you a thousand times?

I wonder how the white bombers thought about the Tuskegee Airman, I wonder if they thought their job was menial.

That unit was a rarity, most were put in effectively labor battalions.

The Port Chicago disaster showed how at least the navy used blacks.

Port Chicago disaster - Wikipedia

I think you are mistakenly allocating my description of how things were with my support of how things were. Let me clarify, I do not think what they did back then was right.

I have to admit that I don't know much about Jackie Robinson but this is awful. Could racism be a possible motive or do you guys think that it's something else entirely?

When you allow mobs to tear down monuments to our history, this is what happens. America has allowed the democrats/DNC/WEF to dismantle our proud history. It started with confederate monuments and it will continue until every monument to anything American in DC is removed.

Forum List

Back