Jackson Mississippi water system has failed. Did their Congressmen vote for infrastructure investment?

On the flipside, it is the duty of a state to look after its citizens yes? Yet they turned around and took Fed money to buy a pump this week.
In this case I’d suggest it’s a LOCAL issue, not a State one, but that’s a different discussion. I would be voting against anyone who approved or requested that Federal money for the pump.,

A

I was going to refute every single item in this garbage post of yours, and may well do it later, but I just got to #6 and my comp wiped all I have ready to post with links to MSM articles saying how wrong you are on this....So, for now I'll just say that you must be on some good damned drugs to post what you did here....It is laughable what you're saying.
What I posted are facts. That you can't refute them is your problem loser boy.

So, yes is your answer....Nice....Quite uniting....

We no longer care about your TDS....

Unions can fend for themselves...I thought you were for democratic choice? If workers in a particular business want them, then they can vote for them...So, meanwhile, the debt means nothing is that what you are really saying?

Not sure what any of that means...

The only reason red states have any industry in them at all is because they let the likes of Hyundai and Mercedes ass-rape their states, pay nothing in taxes, and pollute the already sad environment down there.

Not sure what any of that means...

The only reason red states have any industry in them at all is because they let the likes of Hyundai and Mercedes ass-rape their states, pay nothing in taxes, and pollute the already sad environment down there.
English not your first language?

So a state doesn't have at least some minimal duty to its citizenry? Then what good is it?
Again, that depends on what the wording of the State Constitution says. The Charters and Constitutions of the Governments around us lay out the duties and limitations of the Government. It’s that simple.

Lived and worked in a city. in the inner-city area. Believe what you want. You never get stats from police, fire, EMT/Paramedic medical transport, emergency room admittance and hospitals designated for pregnancy. The abortion agencies if pushed would give up that info. The truth is that near 80% of the children are of ingle parents there. All the riots are mostly of that spectrum.
And you will deny that you are a racist.

They can fund their own water facilities, or they can’t, and it’s unlivable there… and the city should just disband. Oh well.

Either way, don’t take money from me to pay for this city’s ineptitude and bullshit. It’s their problem.

These failed democrap cities can just end and the people can move and hopefully learn to vote less stupid.
I didn't note where you reside. please post where you've lived?

Since CarsomyrPlusSix didn't respond to my question, I suppose I must infer that s/he is a callous conservative and registered to vote for the Republicans; the party of sociopaths who don't have empathy for other US Citizens.

Last edited:
Lived and worked in a city. in the inner-city area. Believe what you want. You never get stats from police, fire, EMT/Paramedic medical transport, emergency room admittance and hospitals designated for pregnancy. The abortion agencies if pushed would give up that info. The truth is that near 80% of the children are of ingle parents there. All the riots are mostly of that spectrum.
What city?

thats a natural disaster not the failure of a city to maintain an important resource,,

and I think it goes to far in some cases,,,

I'm from the government and here to help,,, HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Climate Change has made "natural" disasters more often and worse in the last two decades.

So it's not a Federal issue ( but Mississippi is a massive federal money suck machine). It's not a state issue because I guess fuck em. So it's truly a red state paradise. What a hole. Clearly Mississippi needs to secede from Federal oppression.

The DemoKKKrat mayor won't allow it. He needs the city to remain poor, dangerous, and unhealthy. That's how you people operate.

So it's not a Federal issue ( but Mississippi is a massive federal money suck machine). It's not a state issue because I guess fuck em. So it's truly a red state paradise. What a hole. Clearly Mississippi needs to secede from Federal oppression
Then maybe the representatives of the other 49 states should stop voting to approve pork projects for Mississippi. Maybe Mississippi’s Constitution gives them power over the public works of every city and town. I doubt it but I’ve seen crazier things.

Forum List

Back