Jackson MS - its like a 3rd world country

Poverty will not be eliminated. But it can be reduced.

I agree. And in order to accomplish that we have address it at its roots. We can't simply buy our way to reducing poverty with trite handouts. But we also can't shame people out of poverty or pretend like there aren't systemic factors that compound and beget persistent poverty.

I agree. And in order to accomplish that we have address it at its roots. We can't simply buy our way to reducing poverty with trite handouts. But we also can't shame people out of poverty or pretend like there aren't systemic factors that compound and beget persistent poverty.

Poverty is the situation of not having enough money.
The solution to poverty is money.
The way to obtain money is to work a job and don't incur unnecessary costs like children, the newest technologies, and vehicles unless you can afford them.

Poverty solved.

Poverty is the situation of not having enough money.
The solution to poverty is money.
The way to obtain money is to work a job and don't incur unnecessary costs like children, the newest technologies, and vehicles unless you can afford them.

Poverty solved.

And that explains why so many working people are in poverty.

I will never understand why people like you choose to be such idiots.

And that explains why so many working people are in poverty.

I will never understand why people like you choose to be such idiots.

Idiots? Tell me what I said that's so idiotic. People who work and still in poverty never learned any trade or skill. It won't come knocking at your front door. You have to go out and obtain these qualities. If you opt for a lower wage job, then you're just going to have to work more hours. I did it plenty of times when I was younger, at one point I had two part-time jobs on top of my full time job.

When I decided I wasn't making enough money, I learned a skill and have been fine ever since. I used my additional money to make real estate investments and living off that investment today now that I'm retired.

So tell me where I'm wrong here.

It doesn't matter who was President during a pandemic nobody alive in the country has ever seen before
Lying about the Covid killed thousands unnecessarily.
Jan. 22 "we have it totally under control"
He knew it was deadly and he admitted to journalist Bob Woodward that he lied about it.
He continued to lie about it for 70 days.

18 million jobs disappeared in 2020. Who was president?

Hahaaahahahahahahahaha!

Yes and Five Bucks A Gallon And Climbing *Joe brought them all back through hard work and brilliant legislating!

You leftists are complete idiots.

Lying about the Covid killed thousands unnecessarily.
Jan. 22 "we have it totally under control"
He knew it was deadly and he admitted to journalist Bob Woodward that he lied about it.
He continued to lie about it for 70 days.

Dr. Fauci was asked about that comment. He said everything he and the President discussed about covid was timely and properly relayed to the public. Need the video, just ask.

The only ones that killed people unnecessarily are lib Governors like Cuomo.

Forum List

Back