Jacksonville to Order mandatory Face Masks ahead of the Republican Nat'l Convention

Makes you wonder why they left Charlottesville.

Trump, I am sure, is having a fit now.
Sounds prudent. Florida leads the country yesterday and today with 8,530 new cases yesterday and leading again today with 5,266 presently today, as well as leading today with the highest death toll of the day at 28 more Covid-19 dead since yesterday. Conventions of all kinds come and go in Florida cities. Dead is forever.
Absolutely. Cases are rising all over the state. Given the elderly population it is fool hardy to take unnecessary risks. Residents are angry enough that Covid is out of control in Florida and other states due to Republican misfeasance.
Another lie. Covid was out of control due to idiotic BLUE state DIM governors like Asshole Cuomo and Idiot Whitmer. The elderly population? Dim governors killed a whole lot of them with their nursing home orders. Your next pile of shit is?
Wrong! Cuomo was the first in line and showed the red states what they should do to prepare for Covid. What did the Red States do With this time? The Repubs sat on their asses, played down Covid and opened too early. Now Texas has 5000 people a day going to the emergency rooms. Florida is in crisis mode. Repubs are guilty of political misfeasance of the worst kind. Though Repubs have shown themselves to be extraordinarily slow learners, at least Curry is smart enough not to go down the same road to disaster.
HAhahahah! This moron actually believes that pile of shit? Cuomo is a colossal FAILURE. He did NOTHING. Encouraged people to go out and celebrate after even a putz like de Blasio told him to lock down the city. Cuomo REFUSED. Republicans guilty of malfeasance? Gee, let’s see here. The WORST states for deaths and cases are all BLUE states. Led by the murdering Cuomo who murdered thousands of elderly nursing home residents. Poor baby, totally debunked so easily.
Sorry..but you’re wrong. Trump and Red Sate Pubs are guilty of the worst kind of misfeasance.

Makes you wonder why they left Charlotte, N.C.

What will the dems rulers of jacksonville do if gop conventioneers do not comply?
I'm sure the Republican mayor will do nothing. Just like the Democratic mayor of Phoenix did nothing

Makes you wonder why they left Charlotte, N.C.

What will the dems rulers of jacksonville do if gop conventioneers do not comply?
I'm sure the Republican mayor will do nothing. Just like the Democratic mayor of Phoenix did nothing
That may be true except you would have a bunch of so-called law and order people fragrantly violating the law. That will be mentioned several hundred times during the course of the convention.

I would expect Curry to lift the Order. Of course it depends on just bad Covid is in Jacksonville. I suspect it may peak at the same time as the convention.

So people are being told to wear masks. So put a mask on. What is the objection? It's a mask.

I would expect Curry to lift the Order.
Tulsa had an emergency order for masks, and the mayor announced that they would not enforce it at the rally. She gave Trump an ass chewing, but she wasn't going to try to force thousands of people to wear a mask throughout a rally. Everyone at that rally was breaking the law. No one cared.

I don't think Curry will risk the health of everyone in Jacksonville during a Covid surge by lifting the order. He can choose when and how he enforces it though, and I'm guessing that's how it will be handled.

The mayor of Tulsa is a man, not a woman. That man is a republican.

Which is why the mayor didn't do anything about people not wearing a mask at trump's rally in Tulsa.

I would expect Curry to lift the Order.
Tulsa had an emergency order for masks, and the mayor announced that they would not enforce it at the rally. She gave Trump an ass chewing, but she wasn't going to try to force thousands of people to wear a mask throughout a rally. Everyone at that rally was breaking the law. No one cared.

I don't think Curry will risk the health of everyone in Jacksonville during a Covid surge by lifting the order. He can choose when and how he enforces it though, and I'm guessing that's how it will be handled.

The mayor of Tulsa is a man, not a woman. That man is a republican.

Which is why the mayor didn't do anything about people not wearing a mask at trump's rally in Tulsa.

I'm sorry, Dana! I was confusing Tulsa with Phoenix, where he went the next day to do that student rally. It was HER that I was speaking about. Thanks for correcting me.

Makes you wonder why they left Charlottesville.

Sounds prudent. Florida leads the country yesterday and today with 8,530 new cases yesterday and leading again today with 5,266 presently today, as well as leading today with the highest death toll of the day at 28 more Covid-19 dead since yesterday. Conventions of all kinds come and go in Florida cities. Dead is forever.
Absolutely. Cases are rising all over the state. Given the elderly population it is fool hardy to take unnecessary risks. Residents are angry enough that Covid is out of control in Florida and other states due to Republican misfeasance.
Another lie. Covid was out of control due to idiotic BLUE state DIM governors like Asshole Cuomo and Idiot Whitmer. The elderly population? Dim governors killed a whole lot of them with their nursing home orders. Your next pile of shit is?
Wrong! Cuomo was the first in line and showed the red states what they should do to prepare for Covid. What did the Red States do With this time? The Repubs sat on their asses, played down Covid and opened too early. Now Texas has 5000 people a day going to the emergency rooms. Florida is in crisis mode. Repubs are guilty of political misfeasance of the worst kind. Though Repubs have shown themselves to be extraordinarily slow learners, at least Curry is smart enough not to go down the same road to disaster.
HAhahahah! This moron actually believes that pile of shit? Cuomo is a colossal FAILURE. He did NOTHING. Encouraged people to go out and celebrate after even a putz like de Blasio told him to lock down the city. Cuomo REFUSED. Republicans guilty of malfeasance? Gee, let’s see here. The WORST states for deaths and cases are all BLUE states. Led by the murdering Cuomo who murdered thousands of elderly nursing home residents. Poor baby, totally debunked so easily.
Sorry..but you’re wrong. Trump and Red Sate Pubs are guilty of the worst kind of misfeasance.

You lie; but everyone knows you are lying, so it doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back