James Carville calls GOP White Trash

What are the Republicans doing, or even have done, for "working class" whites?
they tell them the lies they need to hear to survive. If these trash had to be told the truth they would break down and cry like they do on this message board whenever we tell them the truth.

They need the GOP to feed them the bullshit and lies that they need/want to survive. That was the basis of Trump's presidency.

He was right, just as Obama pegged them as circus barkers, Hillary pegged them as deplorable, Carville has now rightly pegged them as white trash.

You are what you do.
So we are work, because that is what we do to keep da welfare coming!

So much tribal conflict here. Our side against your side.
you guys lost all concept of character and decency when you disgracefully rioted at the Capitol over fabricated lies of election fraud that never happened.
Worst still, you still can't even admit there was no fraud even after losing all audits and court cases, and AG barr and many others saying absolutely no fraud.

When you do that, you are a joke, and that is the problem right now.

you guys lost all concept of character and decency when you disgracefully rioted at the Capitol over fabricated lies of election fraud that never happened.
Worst still, you still can't even admit there was no fraud even after losing all audits and court cases, and AG barr and many others saying absolutely no fraud.

When you do that, you are a joke, and that is the problem right now.
Cleanup the mess in your own house before making accusations against Republicans.

Um...retard?

I showed you the Republican platform. I quoted it for you.

And you deny the TRUTH that is right in front of your face.

So we know who the hack is.
You are so immersed in leftist ideology that you can't see the forest for the trees.

yea nice try, the jan 6th riot was the biggest disgrace in us history and 1,000,000x worse than anything any dem has ever done ever.
Jan 6th is just a minor blip in our history despite your lame opinion.

Bravo
they are white trash

Deplorable white trash.
They rioted at the Capitol and supported Trump, if you do that you are trash.
I call them trash on a daily basis, they are despicable people.

I am ashamed that they are considered Americans
Is Incest Joe white trash?

Jan 6th is just a minor blip in our history despite your lame opinion.
A blip, huh? :auiqs.jpg:
One of the darkest days this country has ever seen.

Outside of the Civil War, I can't think of another instance where the attempted destruction of the country and the almost shredding of the Constitution came from WITHIN our borders...by United States citizens. Pearl Harbor, 9/11 both came from forces outside this country. The Oklahoma City bombing in '95 is the closest I can think of.

Outside of the Civil War, I can't think of another instance where the attempted destruction of the country and the almost shredding of the Constitution came from WITHIN our borders...by United States citizens. Pearl Harbor, 9/11 both came from forces outside this country. The Oklahoma City bombing in '95 is the closest I can think of.
Just a demonstration gone awry.

Some people trespassed big deal. You loons tried to breach the Whitehouse.

Just a demonstration gone awry.
I thought it was a pretty good demonstration. Colorful, people had a good time, nothing bad happened until the other side shot that airforce woman. Quite a party.

Dems have no sense of humor.

Forum List

Back