James Carville: Democrats have a 'Preachy Female' problem...

Comment: Democrats are hemorrhaging men. Black men, Hispanic men, White men, young men.

And this is what James Carville has to say about it...

Hilarious

That’s way better than the maga idiot yelling women of the right.

He's not wrong, dem women always sound like they want to speak to the manager these days.
Didn’t vaping boobert have to talk to the manager.

And preachy? See that dude green or that skank white Ingram on phax convict opinion.

Democrats have too many "Preachy Females" so true
Hillary
Maxine
Sheila Jackson Lee
Nancy P
Ocasio
Michelle Obama
Oprah
Gail
Joy
Whoopie
Madonna
Ellen Degenerous
MSNBC Klan
Susan Rice
Valarie Jarrett

They run all the men in that entire democrat party and everyone knows it

Last edited:
Hispanic men NEVER EVER - not EVER AT ALL let any female run them.

Carville is right about that. Females shut up and tone down when dealing with all Hispanic men only. They are all two men in one.

Carville is right, democrats will lose the Hispanic male vote for sure as that party is run by preachy females.

Last edited:
Hispanic men NEVER EVER - not EVER AT ALL let any female run them.

Carville is right about that. Females shut up and tone down when dealing with all Hispanic men only. They are all two men in one.

Carville is right, democrats will lose the Hispanic male vote for sure as that party is run by preach females.

That's why chicks like AOC are "revolutionaries" in the streets, but colonized in the sheets. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
1718309486582.png

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the progressive white woman is the ruin of the country. I’d rather be locked in a room with 10 progressive men than one progressive woman any day of the week. So angry, so mean, so un self aware.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back