James Carville Says 80% Of Democrats Are Politically Clueless

“Ideologies aren’t all that important. What’s important is psychology.
The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. That’s why I became an operative working with Democrats. With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd.

Eighty percent of the people who call themselves Democrats don’t have a clue as to political reality.
What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard workers and convince them that they should support social programs that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you want.

The voter is basically dumb and lazy. The reason I became a Democratic operative instead of a Republican was because there were more Democrats that didn’t have a clue than there were Republicans.

Truth is relative. Truth is what you can make the voter believe is the truth. If you’re smart enough, truth is what you make the voter think it is. That’s why I’m a Democrat. I can make the Democratic voters think whatever I want them to.”

Read more at amazon.com

Above is his quote. This is from Amazon.

It's from a forum at Amazon. The quote is fake. It's made up. You people have once again reminded us why the Creator does NOT make all men equal lolol.
Why do you believe Snopes?

Snopes confirms that there is absolutely no evidence that Carville ever said it.

Yo, Yankee boy, larn yoseff bout dem Snopes's.

Snopes trilogy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I say the OP` is 100% troll.

Projection 7,YOU are a troll.

isn't that comment trolling?

sure it is.

Next.

.....and yours wasn't.

You make this shit up.

I didn't make up anything ... the OP posted a proven lie in order to discredit the opposition = TROLL !

Antbrain, you're an idiot. I'm not making THAT up either.

LOL, I meant to type "You can't make this shit up".

That would be the fact you were trolling and not happy I pointed it out.

isn't that comment trolling?

sure it is.

Next.

.....and yours wasn't.

You make this shit up.

I didn't make up anything ... the OP posted a proven lie in order to discredit the opposition = TROLL !

No fool. The op posted an article. You think it was proved wrong, so what, want a cookie? I acknowledged it already.

The raging Cajin has not denied it, and it sounds like something he would say. Snopes claim it was removed, it wasn't

Liberals believing lies and running from hard truths is nothing new.

More lies. You are already profoundly retarded, you don't have to run up the score.
Awww, you sad little buck

The quote was not removed, so why should snopes be believed?

Are you taking the position that we should believe anything on the internet that cannot be proven false?

.....and yours wasn't.

You make this shit up.

No fool. The op posted an article. You think it was proved wrong, so what, want a cookie? I acknowledged it already.

The raging Cajin has not denied it, and it sounds like something he would say. Snopes claim it was removed, it wasn't

More lies. You are already profoundly retarded, you don't have to run up the score.

Are you taking the position that we should believe anything on the internet that cannot be proven false?

Cannot be proven false?? :lmao:

I thought you thought you proved it false?

There is no evidence that Carville said it . It's false until it's proven to exist. Just like you're not a rapist until someone proves you are.

Why did you dodge the question?

James Carville Says 80 Of Democrats Are Politically Clueless Doug Giles ClashDaily

But anyhow, it's an old article so some dems will pretend that's a reason to ignore the fact that again, one of your own admits to how stupid they think you are.
Isn't that the guy that talks like he got a mouth full of marbles and what you can comprehend has a lazy drawl to it?
That's him, the ugly guy with the ugly wife.

I hear they bred up some ugly chillens too.

There is no evidence that Carville said it . It's false until it's proven to exist. Just like you're not a rapist until someone proves you are.
You're trying too hard

I have already acknowledged your thoughts. I do not blindly agree. So facts are I don't know :dunno:

Rape...oh my. The accusation must be proved, yes. Not that the accuser must be proven false , which is what you said.

about snopes ...

Snopes.com

This widely circulated e-mail contains a number of false claims about the urban legend-busting Snopes.com and its proprietors, Barbara and David Mikkelson, who started the site in 1995 and still run it. They’re accused of hiding their identities, doing shoddy research, producing articles with a liberal bent and discrediting an anti-Obama State Farm agent out of partisanship

Rw's believe anything except anything that proves they're idiots.

You're trying too hard

I have already acknowledged your thoughts. I do not blindly agree. So facts are I don't know :dunno:

Rape...oh my. The accusation must be proved, yes. Not that the accuser must be proven false , which is what you said.

So the only people who believe Carville said this are those who are willing to believe something as fact despite there being absolutely no credible evidence to support it as fact.

The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. That’s why I became an operative working with Democrats. With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd.

Eighty percent of the people who call themselves Democrats don’t have a clue as to political reality.
What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard workers and convince them that they should support social programs that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you want.

The voter is basically dumb and lazy. The reason I became a Democratic operative instead of a Republican was because there were more Democrats that didn’t have a clue than there were Republicans.

Truth is relative. Truth is what you can make the voter believe is the truth. If you’re smart enough, truth is what you make the voter think it is. That’s why I’m a Democrat. I can make the Democratic voters think whatever I want them to.”

Read more at amazon.com

It's from a forum at Amazon. The quote is fake. It's made up. You people have once again reminded us why the Creator does NOT make all men equal lolol.

Snopes confirms that there is absolutely no evidence that Carville ever said it.
What makes you think Snopes is 100% credible?

Read more at amazon.com

What makes you think Snopes is 100% credible?

what makes you think it isn't, a chain email that says it isn't?

Is It Really True The 5 Best Fact-Checking Websites

Last edited:

You're trying too hard

So the only people who believe Carville said this are those who are willing to believe something as fact despite there being absolutely no credible evidence to support it as fact.

Those who don't doubt it simply don't put faith in snopes. You choose who to believe, I choose not to decide

It's a double edged sword. He is a slimy political hack who is very smart, therefore if he said it it's because he's smart enough to know its true. That's what bothers you. Much like Jonathan Gruber

You're trying too hard

Those who don't doubt it simply don't put faith in snopes. You choose who to believe, I choose not to decide

It's a double edged sword. He is a slimy political hack who is very smart, therefore if he said it it's because he's smart enough to know its true. That's what bothers you. Much like Jonathan Gruber

no you chose not to fact check it so you wouldn't have to decide .. you may have been wrong, so why decide?

You're trying too hard

I've always said that for RWnuts, like you, the need for evidence to support a claim is inversely proportionate to the rightwinger's desire to believe the claim.

work on that...

You're trying too hard

I've always said that for RWnuts, like you, the need for evidence to support a claim is inversely proportionate to the rightwinger's desire to believe the claim.

work on that...

I don't have to. I've already conceded more than once I don't know if it's true or not after the snopy dopy posts :dunno:

You're trying too hard

work on that...

I don't have to. I've already conceded more than once I don't know if it's true or not after the snopy dopy posts :dunno:

Then be a real man and ask the mods to delete the thread.

Forum List

Back