James Carville Says 80% Of Democrats Are Politically Clueless

Carville is the one who is clueless about dems. He's got the 80% right though.

See these polls: Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings Page 464 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Should Churches Be Forced to Accomodate for Homosexual Adoptions US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's just that the 80% isn't clueless, it's stuck, marooned at the bottom of the ocean with a 20% extremely vocal minority anchoring it firmly to its doom...

BestHillaryBoatAllAboard_zps4353b4ed.jpg

You can take any topic and find a way to shoe horn in your anti-gay nonsense. Pathetic.

James Carville Says 80 Of Democrats Are Politically Clueless Doug Giles ClashDaily

But anyhow, it's an old article so some dems will pretend that's a reason to ignore the fact that again, one of your own admits to how stupid they think you are.
This quote is reported as false...but then who needs a quote from anyone to understand that Dems are clueless. Its proven here every moment of every day.

Democrats here aren't the ones using fake quotes to try to make points.

You're trying too hard

I have already acknowledged your thoughts. I do not blindly agree. So facts are I don't know :dunno:

Rape...oh my. The accusation must be proved, yes. Not that the accuser must be proven false , which is what you said.

So the only people who believe Carville said this are those who are willing to believe something as fact despite there being absolutely no credible evidence to support it as fact.

Those who don't doubt it simply don't put faith in snopes. You choose who to believe, I choose not to decide

It's a double edged sword. He is a slimy political hack who is very smart, therefore if he said it it's because he's smart enough to know its true. That's what bothers you. Much like Jonathan Gruber

I've always said that for RWnuts, like you, the need for evidence to support a claim is inversely proportionate to the rightwinger's desire to believe the claim.

work on that...

I don't have to. I've already conceded more than once I don't know if it's true or not after the snopy dopy posts :dunno:

Then be a real man and ask the mods to delete the thread.

Well, I guess my search for one honest conservative must continue.

So the only people who believe Carville said this are those who are willing to believe something as fact despite there being absolutely no credible evidence to support it as fact.

Those who don't doubt it simply don't put faith in snopes. You choose who to believe, I choose not to decide

It's a double edged sword. He is a slimy political hack who is very smart, therefore if he said it it's because he's smart enough to know its true. That's what bothers you. Much like Jonathan Gruber

I've always said that for RWnuts, like you, the need for evidence to support a claim is inversely proportionate to the rightwinger's desire to believe the claim.

work on that...

I don't have to. I've already conceded more than once I don't know if it's true or not after the snopy dopy posts :dunno:

Typical liberal. Unless you're blindly obedient you're not honest. It's not good enough all views are present and acknowledged as valid, you need to purge what makes you uncomfortable.

You're whiney self only leads one the rethink snopes is anything but liberal cover. And liberals here are just obedient sheep.

Again, weather he said it or not, it's true. Obama admitted it, Michelle implied it.....so what difference does it make?

All...and I mean ALL the lefts climate demagoguery are lies :lol:

work on that...

Typical liberal. Unless you're blindly obedient you're not honest. It's not good enough all views are present and acknowledged as valid, you need to purge what makes you uncomfortable.

You're whiney self only leads one the rethink snopes is anything but liberal cover. And liberals here are just obedient sheep.

Again, weather he said it or not, it's true. Obama admitted it, Michelle implied it.....so what difference does it make?

Calm down. It's not like you have any less integrity than the average RWnut.

work on that...

It's funny to see the infinite variety of reactions you can get from RWnuts when they've been caught redhanded in an outright lie.

It's funny to see the infinite variety of reactions you can get from RWnuts when they've been caught redhanded in an outright lie.
You know what's really cool, watching the variety of excuses Dems are making for losing across the board. Let's see: young people didn't vote, gerrymandering, voter ID, Obama didn't campaign enough, American voters are ignorant, Republicans spread fear on ISIS/Ebola, Koch brothers, black money and on and on. Essentially anything except the obvious admission that the progressive agenda sucks and people have wised up.

That's fun. You should watch MSNBC these days.

You know what's really cool, watching the variety of excuses Dems are making for losing across the board. Let's see: young people didn't vote, gerrymandering, voter ID, Obama didn't campaign enough, American voters are ignorant, Republicans spread fear on ISIS/Ebola, Koch brothers, black money and on and on. Essentially anything except the obvious admission that the progressive agenda sucks and people have wised up.

That's fun. You should watch MSNBC these days.

No, you should. Then you might be able to make an honest post about them.

work on that...

Two of many reasons you're a moron.
1) When I posted the quote I thought it was true. Others pointed out the possibility otherwise. No lie on my part, it was just a lighthearted jab you took way too seriously

2) You're too emotional. You can't even collect your thoughts to simply reply once most of the time.

Two of many reasons you're a moron.
1) When I posted the quote I thought it was true. Others pointed out the possibility otherwise. No lie on my part, it was just a lighthearted jab you took way too seriously

2) You're too emotional. You can't even collect your thoughts to simply reply once most of the time.

You posted as fact something that you could not know to be a fact. That is a lie. It takes one ounce of integrity to go to the mods and at the very least ask them to change the thread title.

I'd loan you an ounce if such a transaction were possible.

Forum List

Back