James Carville Says 80% Of Democrats Are Politically Clueless

“Ideologies aren’t all that important. What’s important is psychology.
The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. That’s why I became an operative working with Democrats. With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd.

Eighty percent of the people who call themselves Democrats don’t have a clue as to political reality.
What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard workers and convince them that they should support social programs that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you want.

The voter is basically dumb and lazy. The reason I became a Democratic operative instead of a Republican was because there were more Democrats that didn’t have a clue than there were Republicans.

Truth is relative. Truth is what you can make the voter believe is the truth. If you’re smart enough, truth is what you make the voter think it is. That’s why I’m a Democrat. I can make the Democratic voters think whatever I want them to.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Above is his quote. This is from Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. That’s why I became an operative working with Democrats. With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd.

Eighty percent of the people who call themselves Democrats don’t have a clue as to political reality.
What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard workers and convince them that they should support social programs that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you want.

The voter is basically dumb and lazy. The reason I became a Democratic operative instead of a Republican was because there were more Democrats that didn’t have a clue than there were Republicans.

Truth is relative. Truth is what you can make the voter believe is the truth. If you’re smart enough, truth is what you make the voter think it is. That’s why I’m a Democrat. I can make the Democratic voters think whatever I want them to.”

Read more at amazon.com

He's a whore.

Holds the racist views of rural Iberville Parish LA, but keeps them in check to keep the slaves on the plantation.

Last edited:
Ah, don't get sucked in. Carville's just trying to set things up for Hitlery. Trying to portray her as 'Anti-Obama.' Gonna play it off like she's not a Communist asshole herself. It's a set-up. Don't buy into it.
Elizabeth Warren is going to push Hillary so far to the left she falls off the chart.

The whole "don't let anybody tell you corporations create jobs" crap was an ad-lib she made while Elizabeth Warren was in the room staring right through the phony old fat bitch with her steel blue Indian eyes.
Elizabeth Warren is what you would call a 'Faux Squaw'.

Read more at amazon.com

It's from a forum at Amazon. The quote is fake. It's made up. You people have once again reminded us why the Creator does NOT make all men equal lolol.

I say the OP` is 100% troll.

Projection 7,YOU are a troll.

isn't that comment trolling?

sure it is.

Next.

.....and yours wasn't.

You make this shit up.

I didn't make up anything ... the OP posted a proven lie in order to discredit the opposition = TROLL !

Antbrain, you're an idiot. I'm not making THAT up either.
No fool. The op posted an article. You think it was proved wrong, so what, want a cookie? I acknowledged it already.

The raging Cajin has not denied it, and it sounds like something he would say. Snopes claim it was removed, it wasn't

Liberals believing lies and running from hard truths is nothing new.

Read more at amazon.com

It's from a forum at Amazon. The quote is fake. It's made up. You people have once again reminded us why the Creator does NOT make all men equal lolol.
Why do you believe Snopes?

Read more at amazon.com

We know 'bout dem damned Snopes's in 'missippi.

Read more at amazon.com

Snopes confirms that there is absolutely no evidence that Carville ever said it.

I say the OP` is 100% troll.

sure it is.

Next.

.....and yours wasn't.

You make this shit up.

I didn't make up anything ... the OP posted a proven lie in order to discredit the opposition = TROLL !

No fool. The op posted an article. You think it was proved wrong, so what, want a cookie? I acknowledged it already.

The raging Cajin has not denied it, and it sounds like something he would say. Snopes claim it was removed, it wasn't

More lies. You are already profoundly retarded, you don't have to run up the score.

sure it is.

Next.

.....and yours wasn't.

You make this shit up.

More lies. You are already profoundly retarded, you don't have to run up the score.
Awww, you sad little buck

The quote was not removed, so why should snopes be believed?

Forum List

Back