Jan 3rd, Democrats opening 85 investigations into Trump and the GOP. Finally, it's about time!!!!

Democratic hit list: At least 85 Trump investigation targets

• Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's business dealings
  • White House staff's personal email use
  • Cabinet secretary travel, office expenses, and other misused perks
  • Discussion of classified information at Mar-a-Lago
  • Jared Kushner's ethics law compliance
  • Dismissal of members of the EPA board of scientific counselors
  • The travel ban
  • Family separation policy
  • Hurricane response in Puerto Rico
Those are Trump stuff.

Then there are all the investigations outside of "Trump stuff".

1. White House Withholding Information on Deadly Niger Ambush
  2. White House Withholding Documents on Flynn’s Foreign Contacts
  3. White House Withholding Documents on Personal Email Use by Top Aides
  4. Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump Withholding Documents on Emails
  5. White House Withholding Documents on Hurricane Response
  6. Kushner Companies Withholding Documents on Alleged Housing Abuses
  7. White House Withholding Documents on Flynn’s Foreign Contacts
  8. White House Withholding Documents on Personal Email Use by Top Aides
  9. Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump Withholding Documents on Emails
  10. White House Withholding Documents on Hurricane Response
  • The EPA's siding with special interests on matters of public health. (The Hill)
  • Trump's politicization of the military. (AP)
  • Lack of consistent policy for civilian casualties. (AP)
  • Profitability of the Trump International Hotel in Washington and whether it's being used to violate the emoluments clause. (AP)
These are only a few and I haven't even touched on Russia.

Remember, 85! And I bet there's another dozen by Jan. 1st.

I can't wait!

About time the lawlessness ends.

Trump and the GOP have the American people to answer too.

Does anyone have any favorites?

Yes, I do. The Constitution of the United States of America says provides for implicit separation of powers through Art. I, Art. II, and Article III.

Article I, Section. 1:
All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

Article II, Section. 1:
The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.

Article III, Section. 1:
The judicial Power of the United States shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish.
This is a frivolous lawsuit because the Democrats still have their panties in a knot because Trump won. Here's why I think it is frivolous:

Timing of announcing intention to Impeach: It is further, a supreme waste of time, because the complaint has been shown to have arisen immediately following a close election marred by scandal and mistrust due to the illegal voter carryings-on of previous elections.

Entitlement-inspired power grab: Another reason the years-old threat and proposal to depose President Trump's power and time spent on defending the Constitution and providing for the common defense, is that since it is such a pantywaist partisan frou-frou it will cause the Democrat party to split in half. I am certain a number of Democrats have honestly had it up to here ^ with DNC's dirty laundry aired in public because they are just people who know that partisan pandering for the ruination of another human being because he beat them fair and square, is just plain wrong and interferes with running the nation's business.

Will be shut down by Senate. Another yet reason it is frivolous is because should the Democrats vote to impeach, the Senate will shut them down for the next 20 years since they will be humiliating themselves out of existence, since even though it takes longer to pinpoint a lie than the truth (as in the case of Creepsister Dr. Christine Blasey Ford using the DNC lie-fest forum aka Juris Dr. Brett Kavanaugh's hearing). But when the underhandedness of the lie is uncovered, it ruins the sorry DNC Coven--I meant, DNC Cabal--who planned to hurt President Donald Trump, who has been diligent about upholding his Oath of Office, that is, to provide for the common defense.

President Trump has complied with his Oath of Office. Mainly, this frivolous idea of impeaching a President who hasn't done anything wrong

DNC is making a Mountain out of a molehill. It's just that simple.

All the DNC does is chase Trump using their Extreme Ninnyhammer Press. Acosta's little tirade with accompanying hate-filled fanfare by other reporters on their way out of the White House wreaks of hobnobbing with the rich and famous DNC House leadership.

Dark motives: The Dowager Maxine Waters, D. Representative, told her followers to harass President Trump's staff. That was a blatant breach of Articles I and II. Furthermore, combined with the Kavanaugh brutal character assassination based on false witness shows a pattern of criminality that permeates leadership in the Democrat Party, so there are preexisting dark motives too numerous to count against the current executive branch. I don't think many honest and just Democrat representatives are going to allow themselves to be bullied by the present get-even-with-President-Trump-for-winning with another vote against an innocent person.

The Supreme Court, when called, may be swayed to dismiss the above frivolous charges because they are so clearly partisan, and it will take years to get to the bottom of the lies that are told. In other words, they have a trained eye for Constitutional breaches, and trying over and over and over and over to ruin an elected President with already demonstrated false accusations against the sterling character of a presidential appointee and the brutally partisan character assassination of a now-sitting Justice of the Supreme Court may cause them to more carefully consider the source of all the above charges and ballyhooing of President Trump, who has only done a good job of upholding his Oath of Office.

Last edited:
Good. The Dems will waste their time with a hundred “investigations” for two years and show America they could care less about issues the country needs addressed.
Issues like tax cuts for billionaires. Getting rid of healthcare for millions of Americans. Cutting school lunches for poor children. Republicans think those are the issues Americans care about.
It’s Republicans that are going to overreach. When they try to block Democrats from doing anything.
Republicans controled both houses for most of Obamas two turns and they controlled both houses during trumps last two years. And what have they done for the American people ? Screwed them over big-time.

So naturally Republicans mock Democrats wanting to do things for America. Because they know they won’t let it happen.

Good. The Dems will waste their time with a hundred “investigations” for two years and show America they could care less about issues the country needs addressed.
Issues like tax cuts for billionaires. Getting rid of healthcare for millions of Americans. Cutting school lunches for poor children. Republicans think those are the issues Americans care about.
It’s Republicans that are going to overreach. When they try to block Democrats from doing anything.
Republicans controled both houses for most of Obamas two turns and they controlled both houses during trumps last two years. And what have they done for the American people ? Screwed them over big-time.

So naturally Republicans mock Democrats wanting to do things for America. Because they know they won’t let it happen.

No one is getting rid of health care, except for illegal aliens that use our health care system for free, which in turn drives up costs and ends up shutting down hospitals. And who supports illegals? Oh that’s right, leftwing looks like you.

No one is getting rid of health care, except for illegal aliens that use our health care system for free, which in turn drives up costs and ends up shutting down hospitals. And who supports illegals? Oh that’s right, leftwing looks like you.
Hello. Knock knock. Our healthcare was saved by one vote . John McCain. Why do you think Trump hates him so much?

It's not against the law for the president elect to continue to do business. Even when it's with an enemy of America.

The question is why did he lie about it? What is going on? That's what Democrats want to know.

DtgsVwdX4AE1qDe.jpg

Dtgsj0rXQAExE9O.jpg

Democrats in the House asked Mueller if they could move ahead with investigations?
Could it damage any current ongoing investigations?

Mueller's office said no problem. Don't worry.

That means either they have everything they need or there is nothing there.

I go with they have everything they need.

I feel like a kid in a candy story.

Hmm, my favorites.

It's about time we found out the truth of what happened to those American soldiers in Niger.

And what has happened in Puerto Rico to those millions of American citizens. About time we found out.

Jared Kushner pops up everywhere. And I do mean everywhere.

You are a child in a candy store

When do you face reality?
9%201%202018-XL.jpg

From my link:

Schiff said the committee, led by the current chairman, GOP Rep. Devin Nunes, refused to seek records that would unmask the blocked call, leaving a major question unanswered.

“Republicans refused to look at the phone records so that we could find out because they were afraid of what the answer might be,” the California Democrat said.

Schiff said Democrats will continue their work on the Russia investigation, probing any of the methods Russians have used to influence U.S. elections or policy makers. He said it’s important to examine whether Russians laundered money for the Trump organization and whether Russians have financial leverage over Trump.

Republicans used their subpoena power “essentially as a way to supplement the president’s legal defense fund,” he said. “Obviously that’s going to come to an end.”

----------------------

We need to know if Benedict Trump is working in the White House.

Schiff?
Snoopy-S.gif

We all know the Trump Tower in Moscow was going to be "money laundering" central.

The question is how much money does President KFC Trump launder for former KGB, Vladimir Putin.

From my link:

Schiff said the committee, led by the current chairman, GOP Rep. Devin Nunes, refused to seek records that would unmask the blocked call, leaving a major question unanswered.

“Republicans refused to look at the phone records so that we could find out because they were afraid of what the answer might be,” the California Democrat said.

Schiff said Democrats will continue their work on the Russia investigation, probing any of the methods Russians have used to influence U.S. elections or policy makers. He said it’s important to examine whether Russians laundered money for the Trump organization and whether Russians have financial leverage over Trump.

Republicans used their subpoena power “essentially as a way to supplement the president’s legal defense fund,” he said. “Obviously that’s going to come to an end.”

----------------------

We need to know if Benedict Trump is working in the White House.

Schiff?
Snoopy-S.gif
I don't understand this worry about Clinton's years old emails when you have Trump literally passing classified material directly to Vladimir Putin in the Oval Office.

We all know the Trump Tower in Moscow was going to be "money laundering" central.

The question is how much money does President KFC Trump launder for former KGB, Vladimir Putin.

You seem to have President Trump confused with Queen Hillary, who actually took tens of millions from Russia.

We do?

Please show us your reliable source and link.

Please don't insult us with your scripted talking points from George Soros, a convicted felon.

In fact, George Soros is far more likely to have any dealings with Vladimir Putin than President Trump.

I don't understand this worry about Clinton's years old emails when you have Trump literally passing classified material directly to Vladimir Putin in the Oval Office.

Which, as you know, is perfectly legal. What the Clinton's did, wiping a computer with a dust cloth, is illegal.

• The travel ban
Those are Trump stuff.

• The EPA's siding with special interests on matters of public health. (The Hill)
  • Profitability of the Trump International Hotel in Washington and whether it's being used to violate the emoluments clause. (AP)

I can't wait!

People are already sick of the crazy Democrat dirty politics.
The Voters are tuning you out.
They are changing the channel.
The Left's credibility is gone.

View attachment 230516
Hilarious.

tin_can_8_10-980-copy.jpg

america-town-1.jpg

danielkraus_01.jpg

appalachia poverty

150 years of Conservative Policies across a dozen states and the result are super rich white Republicans and millions of poor Republicans without hope, jobs, education or healthcare.
Rising infant mortality and falling life expectancy. That is ALL Republicans have to offer.

And that fuking GOP leadership has tricked those people into believing blacks and Hispanics are coming to take away what little they have and gays are going to snatch their children and Muslims are going to steal their religion.

The Republican leadership are nasty and vile people. And I pity anyone who believes their odious lies.

Ha ha ha ha what is the population? 50 people? What is the population of urban areas where minorities kill each other daily that are run by Democrats? Deantard is such a moron.

• The travel ban
Those are Trump stuff.

I can't wait!

We can only hope! They certainly won't be able to do any more damage if they're all booked up with fruitless investigations.

You seem to have President Trump confused with Queen Hillary, who actually took tens of millions from Russia.
Prove it.

• The travel ban
Those are Trump stuff.

I can't wait!

We can only hope! They certainly won't be able to do any more damage if they're all booked up with fruitless investigations.
Yeah, damage, like save the car companies and save the economy and take down bin Laden and stuff like that. Little stuff. Stuff that started with Republicans.

We do?

Please show us your reliable source and link.

Please don't insult us with your scripted talking points from George Soros, a convicted felon.

In fact, George Soros is far more likely to have any dealings with Vladimir Putin than President Trump.
Reliable sources to the right are Newsmax and fox. Fuking hilarious!

Forum List

Back