Jan 6 4th hearing thread: Schiff leads today’s hearing on Trump pressuring state officials & the fake electors scheme,+Trump's ranting on Truth Social

:dance:

That remains to be seen as the investigationis still ongoing. Sending fake electors to Congress to overturn an election is a crime. I'm confident some people will go to jail over that. Seems obvious by how some of those fake electors are now throwing Trump's people under the proverbial bus, claiming they were duped by them to believe they were legit electors. Now the question regarding Trump is what role did he personally play in pulling off that scheme.
what electors were sent my trump, which thought they were legit? names?

:dance:

That remains to be seen as the investigationis still ongoing. Sending fake electors to Congress to overturn an election is a crime. I'm confident some people will go to jail over that. Seems obvious by how some of those fake electors are now throwing Trump's people under the proverbial bus, claiming they were duped by them to believe they were legit electors. Now the question regarding Trump is what role did he personally play in pulling off that scheme.
Seems to me so far Schifferbrains only had people saying Trump wanted to send fake electors.

:oops8:

you have to have a victim…is anyone that donated complaining? really please tell me there is more to this jan 6th committee besides trying to get the president charged by garland for obtaining money by false pretense…

Oh? I posted the law. Show where someone has to complain in order for Trump to be in jeopardy...

Seems to me you're confusing criminal fraud with civil fraud. To be sued civilly requires a victim to file a complaint.

But at least you tacitly confess what retards conservatives are that they can be swindled out of a quarter of a billion dollars and be willing and eager to let their cult master get away with it. So there's that.

Right after you prove that you aren't a total waste of humanity. You don't have a job, or a life. You're here 24/7 - wasting your life away.
I accept your admission you are nothing more than the lying sack of KKKanadian shit we all know you are.

what electors were sent my trump, which thought they were legit? names?

A pity you didn't bother to watch the hearings.

Remain ignorant. It will only piss you off that much more should indictments come.

Seems to me so far Schifferbrains only had people saying Trump wanted to send fake electors.

:oops8:

... and then fake electors were submitted.

face-palm-gif.278959

If Trump truly believes that he was wronged or cheated in the election, then how can anything that he was doing to try and correct that wrong be illegal or wrong ??? Think about that one......
Because he's a piece of garbage & a thug who knew he got his slimy ass beat but tried a coup to stay in power. His own people told him a month before the election that he would probably lose.

Trump is a bully & a criminal lowlife who was low enough to attack poll workers who were lucky to be making $10 bucks an hour for simply doing their jobs.

That's the shitstain you defend. Lock his ass up.

Oh? I posted the law. Show where someone has to complain in order for Trump to be in jeopardy...

Seems to me you're confusing criminal fraud with civil fraud. To be sued civilly requires a victim to file a complaint.

But at least you tacitly confess what retards conservatives are that they can be swindled out of a quarter of a billion dollars and be willing and eager to let their cult master get away with it. So there's that.
read the law. Who’s the person who claiming their money was taken for false pretenses? how can someone prove that if there is no victim claiming it was falsely taken?

... and then fake electors were submitted.

face-palm-gif.278959
wait you are already changing your story…we’re fake electors “submitted” or did they show up to washington? who were they? what’s their names?

read the law. Who’s the person who claiming their money was taken for false pretenses? how can someone prove that if there is no victim claiming it was falsely taken?

so you got no names? did Adam Shfty tell you this?

Of course I have names. These people testified. Their testimonials were shown during the hearing. As I said, it's a pity you chose to ignore it.

wait you are already changing your story…we’re fake electors “submitted” or did they show up to washington? who were they? what’s their names?

LOLOLOL

Did you really think anyone needed more evidence of your ignorance?? They were submitted. Just as the real ones were.

mom and dad were flying around and dive bombing me, but I did manage to get it back in its nest. It was so cute.
That is an encouraging story.
Being a bit of a birder I applaud your sense of responsibility towards wildlife.
Good for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

without any evidence of crimes?
Patience, Grasshopper. Wait till the DOJ weighs in. They are the carrier of the hammer. Not Congress. The DOJ may....or may not.....bring an action that signals their belief that a crime(s) was indeed committed. I dunno, myself. I ain't a lawyer. Nonetheless, today's testimony could not have been a pride-filled experience for the Trump folks. It smacked of coercive terror by the leader-du-jour of the American people....against that people. IMHO

We'll see if the DOJ views it the same. Time will tell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They're trying to pretend it's a trial"

Ah, poor poster Leo. You still stuck in the RWNJ fantagasm that this Congressional 'hearing' is a court 'trial'?
You should move away from that sad fiction.
It makes your poor avatar look like he doesn't pay attention.
You are better than that.
------------------------------------------------------------
------------
so this is what adam shifty and the committee have left…trump’s mean post about the committee on social media
Ah, that's too bad, poster Struth. Too bad that you didn't actually watch today's hearings (or any others?). If you had you'd be a bit more measured and prudent in you postings. IMHO.
In fact, be better informed.
That you are not....well, mon ami, that is on you.

That is an encouraging story.
Being a bit of a birder I applaud your sense of responsibility towards wildlife.
Good for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patience, Grasshopper. Wait till the DOJ weighs in. They are the carrier of the hammer. Not Congress. The DOJ may....or may not.....bring an action that signals their belief that a crime(s) was indeed committed. I dunno, myself. I ain't a lawyer. Nonetheless, today's testimony could not have been a pride-filled experience for the Trump folks. It smacked of coercive terror by the leader-du-jour of the American people....against that people. IMHO

We'll see if the DOJ views it the same. Time will tell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, poor poster Leo. You still stuck in the RWNJ fantagasm that this Congressional 'hearing' is a court 'trial'?
You should move away from that sad fiction.
It makes your poor avatar look like he doesn't pay attention.
You are better than that.
------------------------------------------------------------
------------

Ah, that's too bad, poster Struth. Too bad that you didn't actually watch today's hearings (or any others?). If you had you'd be a bit more measured and prudent in you postings. IMHO.
In fact, be better informed.
That you are not....well, mon ami, that is on you.
sorry i had to worm today…i was just reading the oP …what did the mean post say?

Because the fund didn't exist that Trump wanted donations for, that's why. The whole deal was a scam.

Trump brought up Ruby Freeman up on his call with Georgia officials.

"You know what was trending on the internet? 'Where’s Ruby?' Because they thought she’d be in jail.

Remember: This is a 4chan rumor based on nothing at all.

GA officials didn't buy it.

He ruined the lives of two good people who were devoted to free and fair elections. trump is s Serial Liar who knew his words could cause someone to be hurt....but did not care.

These ladies...and anyone bullied by trump should sue his fat ars.

Forum List

Back