Jan 6: In one day rioters injured more than one hundred police officers, caused more than 2.9 million dollars in losses. Septic Installer Sentenced

First they came for the kazoos
and i did not speak out
because i did not play the kazzo

Then they came for the tambourines
and i did not speak out
because i did not play tambourine

Next they came for the megaphones
and nobody could speak out at all

~S~

You poor professional victims. You represent the downfall of society

BLM and ANTIFA are two distinct movements. One has or had an organization - BLM. ANTIFA? Not so.

The protesters - BLM, were not in the streets in support of a politician or a political party. The rioters show up at almost every protest. They are an anti-fascist movement, with no real structural leadership or organization. You people always conflating the two make any arguments you may have fall into the garbage can.

Comparing the BLM protests with the Jan 6 events is laughable. It may work to keep drones like you all riled up, but as arguments they fall flat.

Try and think for yourself. Try resisting regurgitating talking points.
I have seen your talking points made earlier and even on other forums. It is you guys trying to excuse both BLM and ANTIFA. Buddy if you think ANTIFA was not organized, you missed their riots at Berkeley.

"Babbitt's attempt to climb through a shattered window beside a barricaded door into the Speaker's Lobby was thwarted when she was shot in the left shoulder by a United States Capitol Police (USCP) officer.[7][8][9][10] After a USCP emergency response team administered aid, Babbitt was transported to Washington Hospital Center, where she died.[11][12] The USCP deemed the shooting was "lawful and within Department policy" and "potentially saved Members (of Congress) and staff from serious injury and possible death"" - Wikipedia entry

Trials are not being held in secret. I see no link.

next
Where's all the "evidence" from the Jan 6 committee?

If America needs a civil war with guns to overthrow the government, and possibly the military, why do Lefties think Jan 6 was an insurrection by an unarmed mob carrying cable ties? Do you think that's all it takes to overthrow the US government?

I have seen your talking points made earlier and even on other forums. It is you guys trying to excuse both BLM and ANTIFA. Buddy if you think ANTIFA was not organized, you missed their riots at Berkeley.
You people keep conflating BLM and ANTIFA

Nowhere does anyone in their right mind excuse the ANTIFA riots.

ANTIFA is not an organization. Cells and individuals get together and may coordinate, but again you are misreprseenting things.

BLM protests were about demands that black people be treated equally. They were not about Democrats vs Republicans or about supporting a candidate or politician.

Where's all the "evidence" from the Jan 6 committee?

If America needs a civil war with guns to overthrow the government, and possibly the military, why do Lefties think Jan 6 was an insurrection by an unarmed mob carrying cable ties? Do you think that's all it takes to overthrow the US government?
One more conspiracy theory about the Jan 6 committee? :auiqs.jpg:

"The Republican congressman overseeing the investigation into the committee’s work has not said any records were destroyed, and there have been no reputable reports of such destruction. What Rep. Barry Loudermilk of Georgia did say is that some video recordings are missing, and he does not know what happened to them."

You people keep conflating BLM and ANTIFA

Nowhere does anyone in their right mind excuse the ANTIFA riots.

ANTIFA is not an organization. Cells and individuals get together and may coordinate, but again you are misreprseenting things.

BLM protests were about demands that black people be treated equally. They were not about Democrats vs Republicans or about supporting a candidate or politician.

No I do not. I don't know about others, but I have never conflated them. When a group calls itself ANTIFA, by it's own admission it is an organization. This is not even vital anyway.

Blacks do not want equal treatment. They want special treatment.

BLM and ANTIFA are operations similar to the J6 people who believed Trump won the election.

One more conspiracy theory about the Jan 6 committee? :auiqs.jpg:

"The Republican congressman overseeing the investigation into the committee’s work has not said any records were destroyed, and there have been no reputable reports of such destruction. What Rep. Barry Loudermilk of Georgia did say is that some video recordings are missing, and he does not know what happened to them."

Please answer my post.

No I do not. I don't know about others, but I have never conflated them. When a group calls itself ANTIFA, by it's own admission it is an organization. This is not even vital anyway.

Blacks do not want equal treatment. They want special treatment.

BLM and ANTIFA are operations similar to the J6 people who believed Trump won the election.

There you go again, denying how stupid your words are.

Even Wikipedia has it straight: Antifa "is a left-wing anti-fascist and anti-racist political movement in the United States. It consists of a highly decentralized array of autonomous groups that use nonviolent direct action, incivility, and violence to achieve their aims."

I called it what it is -- a movement. You keep insisting it's an organization. :auiqs.jpg: Reality bites.

"Blacks do not want equal treatment. They want special treatment?" :dig:

BLM and ANTIFA (keep conflating the two), are anything but similar to the people who chose to believe the nonsense (QAnon and other crap...FOX/Tucker lies and billions paid out because of it), about Trump and the election. The people who believed Trump about the 2020 election are living in a state of denial, which has no constitutional protections.

There you go again, denying how stupid your words are.

Even Wikipedia has it straight: Antifa "is a left-wing anti-fascist and anti-racist political movement in the United States. It consists of a highly decentralized array of autonomous groups that use nonviolent direct action, incivility, and violence to achieve their aims."

I called it what it is -- a movement. You keep insisting it's an organization. :auiqs.jpg: Reality bites.

"Blacks do not want equal treatment. They want special treatment?" :dig:

BLM and ANTIFA (keep conflating the two), are anything but similar to the people who chose to believe the nonsense (QAnon and other crap...FOX/Tucker lies and billions paid out because of it), about Trump and the election. The people who believed Trump about the 2020 election are living in a state of denial, which has no constitutional protections.
For some reason you seem an awesome fan of ANTIFA plus clearly you are a fan of the violence prone BLM.

And you deny that the J6 visitors to the Capital wanted what you claim the left wants. We want clean elections. Why is it you don't get that?

Please answer my post.
You misinterpret the realities: "If America needs a civil war with guns to overthrow the government, and possibly the military, why do Lefties think Jan 6 was an insurrection by an unarmed mob carrying cable ties? Do you think that's all it takes to overthrow the US government?"

You're unclear on the concept(s), and no wonder since all you have learned to do is conflate things in order to make it seem like Warm Diarrhea in a Dixie Cup is an Ice Cream Sundae. You people have had your leaders pissing down your backs for so long, you now believe it's been raining.

You misinterpret the realities: "If America needs a civil war with guns to overthrow the government, and possibly the military, why do Lefties think Jan 6 was an insurrection by an unarmed mob carrying cable ties? Do you think that's all it takes to overthrow the US government?"

You're unclear on the concept(s), and no wonder since all you have learned to do is conflate things in order to make it seem like Warm Diarrhea in a Dixie Cup is an Ice Cream Sundae. You people have had your leaders pissing down your backs for so long, you now believe it's been raining.
Your cult has long deceived you and you enjoy being deceived..

Also you keep lying about what we believe about BLM and ANTIFA. We never told you we think they are the same groups.

Your cult has long deceived you and you enjoy being deceived..

Also you keep lying about what we believe about BLM and ANTIFA. We never told you we think they are the same groups.

Please, the idea that you can marginalize the facts of Trump's Cult-of-Personality, by insinuating others belong in a cult?

Grow up

It is not my video

It is a video showing the events unfolding in real time.

The narratives you people put forth for ideological and political reasons do not hold water.

The officer inside is getting messages about violence and LE being injured outside. He has been inside with mayhem ensuing at his position at a heavily blockaded entrance. He shows his firearm and warns the rioters, They ignore his warnings, all while shouting about 'a gun.' There is an emergency team coming up the stairs to move the crowd of rioters out of the area, but they arrive seconds too late. They have shields and body armor and are trained for this type of event. They are the ones assisting the rioter who was shot.

The narrative that that woman was murdered does an injustice to reality. It's not an ideological or political shooting. It's an event that transpired during a violent riot inside the US Capitol building. I have seen photos of the woman in the window, almost all the way in when she is shot. I'm not sure what the LE officer should've done -- welcomed here in? Arrested her as he was protecting teh barricaded entrance with chaos and confusion inside? Down the hall from him our elected representatives are fleeing to safety as they hear the commotion and are warned of impending violence.

I find this name 'Babbitt' to be ironic here: "Babbitt (1922), by Sinclair Lewis, is a satirical novel about American culture and society that critiques the vacuity of middle class life and the social pressure toward conformity."
You are now informed that other Capitol Police including a Lt. believe that Babbitt was murdered.

You are now informed that other Capitol Police including a Lt. believe that Babbitt was murdered.

The facts refute such nonsense.
bird_56___cuckoo_4_cocoa_puffs_by_masterkrypton_d49chro-fullview.jpg

What a convoluted bunch of nonsense. This guy is about as articulate as Mr. MaGoo :auiqs.jpg:

He's none too bright talking about some person's testimony and convoluting things -- sound familiar? :auiqs.jpg:

The facts refute such nonsense.
View attachment 927671
Had it been Democrats allegedly attacking the Capitol, and a Protester who was a tiny female was killed, all you would declare is she got murdered.

Consider who the parties involved were.

She worked in law enforcement for the Air Force.
He watched his own officers depart the area as if there was no purpose for said officers to stay. He was glued to watching her. He did not issue warnings. Cops rules are they issue warnings. A Lt who was in command, explaims Ashli never should be shot. She had not committed any crime that deserved the death penalty death by cop.

What a convoluted bunch of nonsense. This guy is about as articulate as Mr. MaGoo :auiqs.jpg:

He's none too bright talking about some person's testimony and convoluting things -- sound familiar? :auiqs.jpg:
That describes how you sound to posters here.

Forum List

Back