Jan 6th and this is chilling

She has no need or requirement to expose agents to your doxxing attempt.
So what if the FBI was there monitoring the cults insurrection attempt.
Saying the FBI incited them is complete BS.
Trump did that, you can't deny it.
These cult members were there at the Capitol for ONE reason.
Trump told them to "Stop the Steal."

But there is no evidence that Trump directed or wanted them to do anything illegal.
Yet the FBI is notorious for deliberately aiding and abetting crimes like this.

I made the point because this is a conspiracy theory. It's already been addressed.
Even Ray Epps said it was bullshit. LOL. So Ted Cruz here looks like even more of a moron than he is.

The guy on camera starting the riot denies he is on camera starting the riot? I'm shocked....SHOCKED I TELLS YA!

A simple yes or no would have been sufficient.
I can see that if there were agents infiltrating, that the FBI may not want to blow their cover by divulging that, but they would have no reason to not admit the truth if they had no plants.
Again, Ray Epps himself has said this is bullshit. Just another conspiracy theory.

Obvious answer for anyone that's not a moron:

It's FBI policy not to confirm or deny whether anyone is a confidential informant.

Was Ruby or Oswald an FBI informant or agent?
Very likely.
And what the FBI may not want to confirm is then irrelevant when it is the FBI that causes a crime to happen that would not have otherwise.
Like the 1993 WTC bombing.
The FBI should have been prosecuted for that.

Cruz did not ask for their identities, he only asked if any agents were involved or there that day.

How , exactly, did Trump incite them to break into the Capital building?

"Stop the steal" doesn't translate to breaking into the Capital building.
Pretty sure “Stop the Steal” wasn’t a neighborhood watch program

What the fuck do you think Stop the Steal means.
Break in, Stop them from certifying the election. With Force.

Did you watch the video?

First the FBI wanted to pick up Epps then later suddenly drop him yet he is shown right there in the video talking to several people who immediately do something bad.

You have ocular problems?

I find it interesting that the MAGA folks think it is better than their fellow MAGAs got tricked into attacking the capital building and erecting gallows and all the other things they did than to just say they were following their hearts and felt they were doing the right thing

I find it interesting that the MAGA folks think it is better than their fellow MAGAs got tricked into attacking the capital building and erecting gallows and all the other things they did than to just say they were following their hearts and felt they were doing the right thing
Erecting gallows. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I made the point because this is a conspiracy theory. It's already been addressed.
Even Ray Epps said it was bullshit. LOL. So Ted Cruz here looks like even more of a moron than he is.

Epps participated and was seen urging people to go into the Capitol. Why is he not in jail? Why did the people around him that day nail him as a Fed?
Seems there is plenty of real evidence to point to some kind of set up to incite a riot.

Erecting gallows. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1655244020083.png

Pretty sure “Stop the Steal” wasn’t a neighborhood watch program

What the fuck do you think Stop the Steal means.
Break in, Stop them from certifying the election. With Force.
Well if that is what it means, it didn't work very well. I think you are wanting to put more into the phrase than what it really means.

But there is no evidence that Trump directed or wanted them to do anything illegal.
Yet the FBI is notorious for deliberately aiding and abetting crimes like this.
is the oath keepers were at the Willard hotel with Trump's inner circle, and there is sedition charges for both proud boys & oath keepers members, you can be sure there is some nasty evidence coming up.

Forum List

Back