Jan 6th and this is chilling

Leave no conspiracy theory stone unturned. :auiqs.jpg:It is beyond pathetic and embarrassing that a sitting United States Senator is putting this shit forward.

Eat me, Jack, Double fuck you and your lame-ass conniving, duplicitous, circuitous obstructionist bullshit. We are not going to stop until we have every perp behind the 2020 election steal and J6 scam behind bars. Hope to see you there.

Is everyone else observing this pitiful dodge and denial as much as I am?
I know right. It’s just not possible that they were there to keep an eye on things, suspecting that there could be trouble.

Nope. It had to be a nefarious plot in your mind. Because you’re an idiot.

The guy on camera starting the riot denies he is on camera starting the riot? I'm shocked....SHOCKED I TELLS YA!
Bannon, Giuliani, Stone, Trump....... all Beacons of Truth.
Now you want to hang your hat on Ray Epps.
You think Epps is FBI?

The rope is wrapped around a beer can, and it isn't tall enough to hang Verne Troyer, Moron.

And they didn't erect that, some old lady carried it in.

Whether it was meant to be used or just a symbol is irrelevant ...accoding to you morons the MAGA idiots were tricked into building it by some lone FBI agent

Bannon, Giuliani, Stone, Trump....... all Beacons of Truth.
Now you want to hang your hat on Ray Epps.
You think Epps is FBI?

How am I hanging my hat on Ray Epps? I just posted he is full of shit. Grow a brain, Dumbass.

If he wasn't that moron would be able to say so, right?

Whether it was meant to be used or just a symbol is irrelevant ...accoding to you morons the MAGA idiots were tricked into building it by some lone FBI agent
I said that? Link?

The spin that is coming is going to be comical.

I made the point because this is a conspiracy theory.
Oh really, Jerkoff? Video on record SHOWING AND HEARING RAY EPPS directing others to start rioting and break into the capitol that WE HAVE ALL SEEN AND HEARD is just a "conspiracy theory," you lying, seditious cocksucker?

t's already been addressed.
Link?

Even Ray Epps said it was bullshit.
Oh good. So when Trump says his election was stolen, thanks for pointing out that we should LISTEN TO HIM.

Hey, Jackass, I bet in your world you'd believe Hitler too when he said that he never invaded anyone! :auiqs.jpg:

How am I hanging my hat on Ray Epps? I just posted he is full of shit. Grow a brain, Dumbass.

If he wasn't that moron would be able to say so, right?
I'm not playing your childish game.
I'm just presenting facts.
Like This FACT Below.
"I just need to find 11,780 votes." Criminal Quote.

You honestly cannot make this stuff up. What is the FBI hiding?

Surely Pelosi and her Kangaroo Court now has these answers -- RIGHT??? Any leftists out there got testimony from Shitless and Farthead on the Jan 6th Inquisition about those answers? NO??? Why not?

Cant trust the FBI and some of the other agencies anymore. For DOZENS of VERY VERY good reasons. Go ask the US Women's Gymnastic team how they feel about the FBI.. When it GETS THIS OBVIOUS and a SENATOR cant get answers to why Ray Epps was ON the FBI Most Wanted List and NOW they can't comment at all about why he's walking free after being a PRIME INSTIGATOR of INVADING the Capitol building --- we're screwed as a country..

^^^^ Dumbshit puts up an article from the most biased, one-sided, unreliable leftwing media outlet in the WORLD, and with a paywall to boot so that you can't even read it!

That is Jack's "proof!"

giggle.gif

Last edited:
I made the point because this is a conspiracy theory. It's already been addressed.
Even Ray Epps said it was bullshit. LOL. So Ted Cruz here looks like even more of a moron than he is.

STFU and watch the video.

I'm not playing your childish game.
I'm just presenting facts.
Like This FACT Below.
"I just need to find 11,780 votes." Criminal Quote.

It isn't a game when I correctly call out your bullshit lies.

Or maybe you can show where I am "hanging my hat" on what Epps says. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

^^^^ Dumbshit puts up an article from the most biased, one-sided, unreliable leftwing media outlet in the WORLD, and with a paywall to bnoot so that you can't even read it!

That is Jack's "proof!"

View attachment 658001

Anybody can ask the WRONG questions and answer them. USED to take a JOURNALIST to ask the right ones. NOW WE gotta fucking do that or listen to Ted Cruz on CSPAN.

Ray Epps, whatever he said and did is..........

in no way related or excusing the actions of.........

inciting Armed Americans with LIES of the Stolen Election and Inviting them to the Capitol to "Stop the Steal."

Ray Epps, whoever he is, has nothing to do with trumps Big Lie.

Forum List

Back