Jan 6th and this is chilling

seems to me if he isn't a Federal agent she could easily say that in public. If Feds didn't incite violence she could easily say that in public.

Why couldn't she answer any of those questions? The only logical conclusion (this is where you get lost) is that she is covering something up.
Why..would..she..know? Or care?
What do you say to an unhinged Senator who is desperately searching for a piece of wood to hold on to in the middle of the ocean as he's drowning?

Personally, I'd tell him to fuck off. The Feds didn't incite the violence.
Your savior did.

The proven criminal FBI
- Had agents at the Capitol
- Encouraged violence
- Encouraged breaching the Capitol
- Participated in violence
* And Americans, not as stupid as Democrats think they are, figured out this guy was a fed & started chanting 'Fed, Fed, Fed....'

...Another example how the FBI & federal govt have become threats to our Democracy, threats to the American people .....

Of course, the fact that Hillary Clinton initiated the Russian Collusion Scandal, that Obama/Biden administration .. out the scandal, and the US' criminal, seditious, traitorous NSA, CIA, & FBI were co-conspirators proves Drmocrats ate enemies of the state & leadership in these agencies should be purged.

She has no need or requirement to expose agents to your doxxing attempt.

Cruz did not ask for their identities, he only asked if any agents were involved or there that day.
So what if the FBI was there monitoring the cults insurrection attempt.
Saying the FBI incited them is complete BS.
Trump did that, you can't deny it.

How , exactly, did Trump incite them to break into the Capital building?
These cult members were there at the Capitol for ONE reason.
Trump told them to "Stop the Steal."

"Stop the steal" doesn't translate to breaking into the Capital building.

It is beyond pathetic and embarrassing that a sitting United States Senator is putting this shit forward.

It is beyond pathetic and embarrassing that a representative of the FBI could not or would not answer one single question from the Senator!

Russia conspiracy true. Trump spied on true. Hunter's laptop true. Idiot.
Yep. Trump campaign enlisted the help of the Russians for aid in trying to win the 2016 election.
Hunters laptop is the Alt-Right's white whale...and he'll still never be President. :)

I love the fact that 1.5 years later, it still digs under your skin that Trump got sent packing.
Now, the next thing he'll have to worry about is avoiding prison time.

Obvious answer for anyone that's not a moron:

It's FBI policy not to confirm or deny whether anyone is a confidential informant.
Confidential informant to observe if any Americans are engaging in illegal behavior and if not then “motivate” them to do so. You will remain anonymous .

This video clip is a couple of months old. It was a limp attempt to head the Jan 6th committee public hearings off at the pass. It was an epic fail. And Cruz looks like a moron.
Cruz is just playing his UNiparty Kabuki Theatre role. About 98% of the assclowns in DC are just playing a part.
The Jan 6 committee should've been stopped before it started since it is just a new chapter in their ongoing puppet show to keep the ignorant masses engaged & distracted while the NWO grift rolls out.

Why..would..she..know? Or care?
What do you say to an unhinged Senator who is desperately searching for a piece of wood to hold on to in the middle of the ocean as he's drowning?

Personally, I'd tell him to fuck off. The Feds didn't incite the violence.
Your savior did.
Why would she know the name of her agent? Really?

Why would she know if her FBI was inciting violence? Really?

Is there anyone in this Regime who knows anything about anything they are in charge of?

You honestly cannot make this stuff up. What is the FBI hiding?

Good point, when I was actively involved in anti-Vietnam war protests, I had very suspicious people constantly trying to talk me into bombings, arsons, thefts, etc., and they were all ready to supply me with anything I needed.

Leave no conspiracy theory stone unturned. :auiqs.jpg:

It is beyond pathetic and embarrassing that a sitting United States Senator is putting this shit forward.

The government does this all the time.
The 1993 WTC bombing was a good example, where the FBI talked them into it, supplied the bomb, drove the van, etc.

You're a member of law enforcement. How do you answer a baseless conspiracy theory?

If it were me, I'd laugh at Cruz and ask if he was really what passed for Senate material in Texas. :auiqs.jpg:

A simple yes or no would have been sufficient.
I can see that if there were agents infiltrating, that the FBI may not want to blow their cover by divulging that, but they would have no reason to not admit the truth if they had no plants.

Forum List

Back