Jan 6th and this is chilling

She has no need or requirement to expose agents to your doxxing attempt.
So what if the FBI was there monitoring the cults insurrection attempt.
Saying the FBI incited them is complete BS.
Trump did that, you can't deny it.
These cult members were there at the Capitol for ONE reason.
Trump told them to "Stop the Steal."
Why would the FBI be there from the start when nothing had happened that needed Investigation?

You're a member of law enforcement. How do you answer a baseless conspiracy theory?

If it were me, I'd laugh at Cruz and ask if he was really what passed for Senate material in Texas. :auiqs.jpg:
Just say “no”? Why is that so hard? Why not deny it if it as you say just a conspiracy theory?

She has no need or requirement to expose agents to your doxxing attempt.
So what if the FBI was there monitoring the cults insurrection attempt.
Saying the FBI incited them is complete BS.
Trump did that, you can't deny it.
These cult members were there at the Capitol for ONE reason.
Trump told them to "Stop the Steal."
She refused to answer questions. If it’s BS she could have said “no”

You're a member of law enforcement. How do you answer a baseless conspiracy theory?

If it were me, I'd laugh at Cruz and ask if he was really what passed for Senate material in Texas. :auiqs.jpg:
If you didn’t steal a car and a police officers asks you, “did you steal a car” and you say “no comment”… you look guilty.

It's embarrassing you don't even know what evidence he presented. Because he presented REAL EVIDENCE. You're disgusting, and my enemy.
I'll be sure to note that. You're a mindless lemming that deserves to have your sludge spoon fed to you.
Were I to indulge my inner closet fascist, I'd remove your right to vote in a national election for the remainder of your existence.

Just cause....conspiracy...and all that. :auiqs.jpg:

Federal agents never lie...

Screenshot_20220614-131101-970.png

"The marshals' assertions were quickly challenged by Jack Weaver, the foreman of the 1993 jury that acquitted Randy Weaver of murder charges. "Frankly I think that's {expletive deleted}," jury foreman Weaver (no relation to Randy Weaver) said of the new account."

Last edited:

You honestly cannot make this stuff up. What is the FBI hiding?

This is simply the culmination of little paid attention to laws that empower our institutions instead of our people.

Congress is to act as oversight of these institutions. They can now, with impunity, deny or refuse to answer direct questions. There is no "Executive Privilege" in this issue.

The FBI's refusal to turn over evidence in Biden's laptop fiasco, to actively hide agitators is the real problem here.

They trains specific individuals to incite an already emotional crowd into breaking the law and then they say, "Sorry, you don't get a say in what we do" right to the face(s) of Congress.

Leave no conspiracy theory stone unturned. :auiqs.jpg:

It is beyond pathetic and embarrassing that a sitting United States Senator is putting this shit forward.
seems to me if he isn't a Federal agent she could easily say that in public. If Feds didn't incite violence she could easily say that in public.

Why couldn't she answer any of those questions? The only logical conclusion (this is where you get lost) is that she is covering something up.

Federal Bureau Investigation
Why were they already in place when nothing had happened to investigate?
That’s an easy answer

Forum List

Back