Jan6 Committee: Trump may have engaged in criminal conspiracy

Wouldn't they have to prove that crime first? I hope they fight it. It will be less people working on destroying this country.
Nope. All that's needed is prima facie evidence that perpetuating a crime or crimes was discussed. The Eastman memo might suffice.

Nope. All that's needed is prima facie evidence that perpetuating a crime or crimes was discussed. The Eastman memo might suffice.
It is an abuse of power with fascists in control. That is what it is.

Fumbling Stumbleweed is making a bigger fool of himself in one thread than he usually does over the course of many threads. And he is far too stupid to grasp how idiotic he is seen to be.

And just to make a comment about this thread’s topic, I ask this question:

Who gives an actual fuck about such a lightweight comment from that completely biased and partisan nonsense Congressional Investigation “committee?”

"Evidence and information available to the Committee establishes a good-faith belief that Mr. Trump and others may have engaged in criminal and/or fraudulent acts," the committee said in a court filing.

"May have". Okay, so now you have to prove it. Or, perhaps this was a signal to the DOJ to do something.

I'm a little surprised this came out so early. They still have nine months before they're disbanded. Are they throwing rocks at Garland's window?

Duh.
.... You think?

It is an abuse of power with fascists in control. That is what it is.

Nope, it's actually the law. Legally upheld, attorneys and their clients can't plan on committing crimes and then seek to hide that from the law under the protection of attorney/client privilege. Trump and Eastman can certainly try to contest that but it's settled law and they'll find themselves promptly bitch-slapped by the judicial branch.

That, of course, will aggrevate you since you want to see them get away with crimes.

Fumbling Stumbleweed is making a bigger fool of himself in one thread than he usually does over the course of many threads. And he is far too stupid to grasp how idiotic he is seen to be.

And just to make a comment about this thread’s topic, I ask this question:

Who gives an actual fuck about such a lightweight comment from that completely biased and partisan nonsense Congressional Investigation “committee?”
I'm more than willing to be your huckleberry, stain. Make a point.

Fake news, troll.

Nope, it's very real news. It's your 18 months and counting of crying "fraud" that's fake news.

Screenshot_20220329-225154_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nope, it's actually the law. Legally upheld, attorneys and their clients can't plan on committing crimes and then seek to hide that from the law under the protection of attorney/client privilege. Trump and Eastman can certainly try to contest that but it's settled law and they'll find themselves promptly bitch-slapped by the judicial branch.

That, of course, will aggrevate you since you want to see them get away with crimes.
Protesting an election and trying to expose fraud is not against the law. They just want to know what Trump did at that time. They are still worried about covering their asses.

Forum List

Back