Jan6 Committee: Trump may have engaged in criminal conspiracy

Protesting an election and trying to expose fraud is not against the law. They just want to know what Trump did at that time. They are still worried about covering their asses.

Moron, that's not what they were doing. In some states, certifications were forged and fake electors (some who are now under investigation), signed them and the forged certifications were then submitted to Congress. That's un-American AND very illegal. That's not protesting an election -- it's committing a crime.

And Eastman will be compelled to give testimony. Neither he nor Trump will be protected by attorney/client privilege. His choices will be:

a) ignore subpoenas and risk being indicted for Contempt of Congress as others have been; or

b) lie under oath about what Trump said to him about trying to overturn the election and hope he's not caught committing perjury; or

c) flee the country or kill himself; or

d) sing like a canary.

You are a stain, a shit stain. I made my point. Try to post something both intelligent and validly supported. There’s a first time for everything.

Get to it. You’re on the clock, bitch.
I need background on just what kind of asshole I'm dealing with.

#1. Is Joe Biden the duly and fairly elected President of these United States of America? Why or why not?
#2 Do you believe in the 'Deep State'? Why or why not?
#3 How do you feel about the constant lying from your political 'party'? Is it strategy? Then what precisely is that strategy?
#4. Do you believe our DOJ is a valid enforcement entity in these United States of America? Why or why not?
#5 Do you ignore laws? If yes, why do you feel you're above our laws, and how do you reconcile these beliefs?
#6 Do you believe Trump will be reelected?
#7. Putin. Good guy, or bad guy?

The judge on a congressional committee? Are you posting on the wrong thread?
In any event, the ruling is unlikely not to be appealed. It is premised on the silly liberal fantasy based belief that the assertion of an election theft was false.
“ … but President Trump likely knew the justification was baseless, and therefore that the entire plan was unlawful,” the judge wrote.
Trump likely committed crime on Jan. 6, judge rules: ‘The illegality of the plan was obvious’

🙄

Moron, that's not what they were doing. In some states, certifications were forged and fake electors (some who are now under investigation), signed them and the forged certifications were then submitted to Congress. That's un-American AND very illegal. That's not protesting an election -- it's committing a crime.

And Eastman will be compelled to give testimony. Neither he nor Trump will be protected by attorney/client privilege. His choices will be:

a) ignore subpoenas and risk being indicted for Contempt of Congress as others have been; or

b) lie under oath about what Trump said to him about trying to overturn the election and hope he's not caught committing perjury; or

c) flee the country or kill himself; or

d) sing like a canary.
Abuse of power. If we had a competent DOJ they would be bought up on charges.

You remain a complete retard and dedicated to dishonesty. But, then again, you’re a colon. So, being full of shit is your thing. Get back to tossing Brandon’s salad.
Do you know nearly 800 people have been charged with various crimes from j6? Are they all being processed because it didn't happen? Dont be so arrogant and ignorant to dismiss it as a fantasy. Thats very immature but you are a lying godbotherer.
Worry about your own land. Fascism here in my land is being fought.
It certainly is now. The j6 inquiry will put a stop to the root of the problem. Trump will eventually appear and be found guilty. His appearance will include dragging others in like that crooked Thomas.
Yep. It’s true. Many of us here in America oppose the assault on American liberty favored by the Dumbocraps, the actual fascists in American politics.
The only insurrection in American history by a republican potus to install fascism yet you call democrats fascists???
Wheres the liberty in that action?
Youre hypocrisy is breathtaking when all you did was demand that Obama and Hilary be investigated on trumped up charges. Now there is real crime by Trump, its suddenly a fantasy. What a lying sob you are.

So, toddle off now you dopey Limey.
Toddle off??
As if you're some intellectual giant to dismiss my views. Youre a dickhead and I will be proven to be correct with time. What I write here will be recorded in history as being correct. What you write will be used in a toilet to clean your date.

Do you know nearly 800 people have been charged with various crimes from j6? Are they all being processed because it didn't happen? Dont be so arrogant and ignorant to dismiss it as a fantasy. Thats very immature but you are a lying godbotherer.

It certainly is now. The j6 inquiry will put a stop to the root of the problem. Trump will eventually appear and be found guilty. His appearance will include dragging others in like that crooked Thomas.

The only insurrection in American history by a republican potus to install fascism yet you call democrats fascists???
Youre hypocrisy is breathtaking when all you did was demand that Obama and Hilary be investigated on trumped up charges. Now there is real crime by Trump, its suddenly a fantasy. What a lying sob you are.

Toddle off??
As if you're some intellectual giant to dismiss my views. Youre a dickhead and I will be proven to be correct with time. What I write here will be recorded in history as being correct. What you write will be used in a toilet to clean your date.
Do you know it was a false flag and to cover up fraud and the cover up is still going? The drama surrounding this is a fucking joke. They want to stop Trump from running. It is not going to happen.

Abuse of power. If we had a competent DOJ they would be bought up on charges.

LOL

Life must really suck for you nutcases, always deluding yourself that the real criminals are innocent and how the DoJ is in on some massive conspiracy.

:cuckoo:

Do you know it was a false flag and to cover up fraud and the cover up is still going? The drama surrounding this is a fucking joke. They want to stop Trump from running. It is not going to happen.

LOL

Poor, crazed nut....

the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted ... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... Lin Wood can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... the Republican-led Maricopa board of elections can't be trusted ... the Racine board of elections can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the pillow guy can't be trusted ... Cyber Ninja's can't be trusted ... the Arizona audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin Attorney General can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... the Supreme Court can’t be trusted ... the United States Congress can't be trusted ...

But Donald Trump can be trusted.

Bullshit. There is nothing false about Trump being documented doing what I said. Why are you denying that?

When you all bellowed about democrats failing to release documents regarding the fraud you suspected, the catch cry was, what have they got to hide? They couldn't hide something didn't exist.
Now Trump has refused to produce his documents and will without doubt destroy anything, like the stolen documents from the wh, I ask, what has he got to hide?

You don't think real good son. You need a good memory if your prepared to start lying.

Bullshit. There is nothing false about Trump being documented doing what I said. Why are you denying that?

When you all bellowed about democrats failing to release documents regarding the fraud you suspected, the catch cry was, what have they got to hide? They couldn't hide something didn't exist.
Now Trump has refused to produce his documents and will without doubt destroy anything, like the stolen documents from the wh, I ask, what has he got to hide?

You don't think real good son. You need a good memory if your prepared to start lying.
I was talking about Jan. 6th,.nitwit. It was a planned event by Pelosi., the FBI, and the Capitol police. It was done to distract and cover up fraud. Trump was censored that day. All part of an obvious cover up, as obvious as the fraud.

I was talking about Jan. 6th,.nitwit. It was a planned event by Pelosi., the FBI, and the Capitol police. It was done to distract and cover up fraud. Trump was censored that day. All part of an obvious cover up, as obvious as the fraud.

:cuckoo:

If it was that obvious, you'd have evidence of all that. I know you have nothing but conspiracy theories and trying to divert from the serious nature of the event.
You cannot deny they were Trump lacking doing his dirty work. Accompanied by the kkk, proud boys and oath keepers. Yet they were all bidens troops???
The FBI orchestrated the shooting purely to cover for trump? Thats odd because you said the FBI was corrupt towards Biden.
Why would they then participate to cover something Trump did. It would've been the opposite. You need medication. Stick with your bible son. We'll do the rest.

I need background on just what kind of asshole I'm dealing with.

#1. Is Joe Biden the duly and fairly elected President of these United States of America? Why or why not?
#2 Do you believe in the 'Deep State'? Why or why not?
#3 How do you feel about the constant lying from your political 'party'? Is it strategy? Then what precisely is that strategy?
#4. Do you believe our DOJ is a valid enforcement entity in these United States of America? Why or why not?
#5 Do you ignore laws? If yes, why do you feel you're above our laws, and how do you reconcile these beliefs?
#6 Do you believe Trump will be reelected?
#7. Putin. Good guy, or bad guy?
You’re terminally confused. First off, get it straight. YOU are the asshole. Own that. It’s ok. It’s not a secret. I’ve read your prattling nonsense before. You’re known to be an asshole. So, don’t project.

As to your litany of questions, let me remind you, that you’re an asshole; consequently, you won’t grasp anything that isn’t some simplistic dichotomy. Nuances are beyond your very limited skill set.

1. Brandon is President. I saw him get sworn in. There is clear evidence of chicanery in the election. Whether it amounted to the theft of the election (by the numbers), I haven’t drawn any conclusions.
2. Do you define the “Deep State” as a kind of “government within the government” whereby unelected lifer bureaucrats do what they want regardless of what the elected officials (who are supposed to make the decisions) may decide? Then yes. I think the Department of State goes about it’s business without much concern for the opinions of the elected leaders. So does the DOJ. I doubt they’re alone.
3. Why would you limit your faux question to the lying of just “my” party? The constant lying from the Democrap Party is fine by you? (Again, you’re an asshole. Keep that in mind. I couldn’t forget that you’re an asshoke even if I wanted to.)
4. The DOJ is supposed to be. However, it is largely a bastion of liberal partisans who aren’t really concerned with actual justice in too many cases.
5. Do I ignore laws? What an idiotic “question.” Yeah, you’re an asshole. That’s established, but that question #5 highlights it and italicizes it and puts it in bold and large font and in colorful letters. You might as well tattoo ON you’re forehead the confession that you are an asshole. Be considerate. Forewarn people who haven’t yet met you.
6. If Trump runs against Brandon, I hope he wins. And I strongly suspect he would win over Brandon. Assholes like you live in a bubble. You can’t fathom that most folks have already seen enough of our Alzheimer Victim in Chief to know that he needs to be out of the Oval Office.
7. Like you, Putin is an asshole. But Outin is also unquestionably a bad guy. I have prayed for some rational Russian general to do the right thing and assassinate Putin. Why? Are you one of the scumbags who try to justify the atrocities of Putin?

Toddle off??
Did YOU know that most of the crimes are for Tesla’s and property damage and even assault? And did you manage to figure out that ~800 was just a small fraction of the protestors the (VAST) majority of whom didn’t do anything but protest.

The balance of your latest screed is nonsense as usual.

Good night little nut bag

You truly are delusional. But amusing.

Nope, it's actually the law. Legally upheld, attorneys and their clients can't plan on committing crimes and then seek to hide that from the law under the protection of attorney/client privilege. Trump and Eastman can certainly try to contest that but it's settled law and they'll find themselves promptly bitch-slapped by the judicial branch.

That, of course, will aggrevate you since you want to see them get away with crimes.
I think the thing most overlooked by the Cult is that many are cowards and even though they talk tough, one or more of them will sing to save their ass or asses. Primo candidates are Rudy, Kushner, Ivanka, Meadows or McCarthy. But we need to wake up the DOJ and get them to indict and make arrests. And because the Trump suckers are such cowards, we can put pressure on the periphery of scoundrels and that will give us the big fish. The latest two who face indictment for helping plan the insurrection Navarro and the other knucklehead are also prime targets. I hope that Garland is biding his time to spring the trap very soon. So far, he seems disinterested. Damn! I hope I'm wrong. In any case, we have about 4 months to close this case because we'll need 2-3 months to let the reality sink in to voters.

You’re terminally confused. First off, get it straight. YOU are the asshole. Own that. It’s ok. It’s not a secret. I’ve read your prattling nonsense before. You’re known to be an asshole. So, don’t project.
Now you have established you have nothing, we'll move on.
As to your litany of questions, let me remind you, that you’re an asshole;
oh how kind of you to express that just because i ask the difgicult questions. It might be that you don't have the answers.
consequently, you won’t grasp anything that isn’t some simplistic dichotomy. Nuances are beyond your very limited skill set.
That you for your expert advice. I'll print it out and wipe my arse on it.
1. Brandon is President. I saw him get sworn in. There is clear evidence of chicanery in the election. Whether it amounted to the theft of the election (by the numbers), I haven’t drawn any conclusions.
Why the silly Brandon name? Its very childish to go down that road. Youre better than that.

You are convinced there has been fraud so why backnout now? Not taking the heat too well?
2. Do you define the “Deep State” as a kind of “government within the government” whereby unelected lifer bureaucrats do what they want regardless of what the elected officials (who are supposed to make the decisions) may decide?

no. I dont believe a deep state event exists. It was fabricated by republicans to justify wanting Obama bought down and as if there was some clandestine so ister plot being orchestrated. It simply doesn't exist other than your mind.
Then yes. I think the Department of State goes about it’s business without much concern for the opinions of the elected leaders.
this might come as shock son so sit down. The beaurocrats are there to formulate policy under coorporate governance rules to what the ruling party wants. They don't have to consider them.
So does the DOJ. I doubt they’re alone.
3. Why would you limit your faux question to the lying of just “my” party? The constant lying from the Democrap Party is fine by you?
Well your recent president had over 3500 postive fact checks that he lied about things. Democrats never ran a close second to him. What annoys me more is how not one of you criticised him for it. He was you gid so you ignored it. I didn't.
(Again, you’re an asshole. Keep that in mind. I couldn’t forget that you’re an asshoke even if I wanted to.)

Thats good because now I'm getting through to you.
When your finished describing me with hate alone, let's continue.
4. The DOJ is supposed to be. However, it is largely a bastion of liberal partisans who aren’t really concerned with actual justice in too many cases.
Is it really? Stacked with democrats isn't it? Wheres your evidence they continually supported democrats? Youre a liar.
5. Do I ignore laws? What an idiotic “question.”
I never asked that.
Yeah, you’re an asshole.
yeah i know that. Youv e expressed it before. Can we move on with debate. Youre sounding like a steady drumbeat.
That’s established, but that question #5 highlights it and italicizes it and puts it in bold and large font and in colorful letters. You might as well tattoo ON you’re forehead the confession that you are an asshole. Be considerate. Forewarn people who haven’t yet met you.
I've taken your advice and had it done. I hope my actions are pleasing you. The attempts you made to impress me are very exhausting. I will not let you down.
6. If Trump runs against Brandon, I hope he wins. And I strongly suspect he would win over Brandon.
strongly suspect will not get you a vote and hope was never a good contraception. It won't work in a election. Its those swinging voters that chose President's and they will not be voting for that idiot
Assholes like you live in a bubble.
youre probably right. I do try to insulate myself from weirdo paedophile supporting republican godbotherers. They are a dangerous mob.
You can’t fathom that most folks have already seen enough of our Alzheimer Victim in Chief to know that he needs to be out of the Oval Office.
Oooooooh. Youre skills are boundless. You do psychological diagnosis also? I didn't know i was in thenpresence if republican royalty. Please forgive me.

7. Like you, Putin is an asshole. But Outin is also unquestionably a bad guy. I have prayed for some rational Russian general to do the right thing and assassinate Putin. Why?
There's no quarrel from me about that other than prayers will do nothing.
Are you one of the scumbags who try to justify the atrocities of Putin?
No. I'm the one who called you lot of Trump lackeys out and wedged you because you wouldn't disclose your allegiances when the war started. You are now coming out like you've all seen the light but coincidentally when the gop also decided to support Biden. Not a good look son. Yourebnot thinking real straight.
Did YOU know that most of the crimes are for Tesla’s and property damage and even assault?
yes. Youre point is?
And did you manage to figure out that ~800 was just a small fraction of the protestors the (VAST) majority of whom didn’t do anything but protest.
Yes. You point is?
The balance of your latest screed is nonsense as usual.
What you really mean is you don't have a rebuttal so dismissal is your only reply.

You don't gave the wit, knowledge or unbiased discussion to have a debate. You hate democrats with a passion for no reason. You adhere to everything Trump has said. You follow him like a young hungry goat.
Hes led the gop into political oblivion for at least 2 terms but yet you wdbt to resuscitate him like a dying fish should be. I'd drown thr bastard also.
Youve been banging away for days with this and never laid a glove. The same old hate bile and venom towards dems is all you've displayed. You dont have a good memory for past events nor the knowledge to know when you've made a hypocrite of yourself.
It all comes with having a low IQ associated with republicans.
Sleep tight little girl
Good night little nut bag

Forum List

Back