January 6 defendant commits suicide

This is a lie.

He and other rightwing domestic terrorists attempted to destroy our democracy.

Indeed, you and other on the treasonous right continue to attack our democratic institutions.
The left destroyed our democracy by stealing an election, the Ukraine paid the price, the American people paid the price

I don't think any on or in the DC courts are doing that at all....they truly have been handed a huge extra load, with the same number of judges, court scribes, and others....and you can't just add judges Willy nilly, they are allotted and then appointed and confirmed, or they go through an election process....

I think you've bought in to a partisan and twisted talking point... any thing to blame democrats for.....for hatred's sake.

Is it taking longer than normal...heck yeah! Is it awful to have to wait so long....heck yeah again!

But, as i mentioned....there is a practical and logical reason for the delays....no need to just create a story to fit a partisan agenda....or to believe that story that was created. imho.
To many excuses to circumvent the 6th amendment

If you'll off yourself with a chainsaw, the universe will be back in balance.

Especially if you have someone post it on TikTok.... jesus, that would be some funny shit.

Think about how happy you would make everyone that knows you.
Not to mention it would slow global warming.

Forum List

Back