January 6 defendant commits suicide

Nothing tragic about it other than the fact he didn`t take his family with him. I have no sympathy for these goons. They all should have been shot.
We'll remember. Do you like having blood on your hands? Look good in red?

Last edited:
The family blames everyone but themselves, who raised the moron. He loved his country they said. :D
The guy didn't want to go to jail and was probably profoundly humiliated by participating in what was clearly, by definition, an insurrection. You are right to point out who did his world view framing for him: his parents, who probably watched it "because their son was there!!"

A wasted death and a true show how a lot of these people think. Not a'one has a clue.

The guy didn't want to go to jail and was probably profoundly humiliated by participating in what was clearly, by definition, an insurrection. You are right to point out who did his world view framing for him: his parents, who probably watched it "because their son was there!!"

A wasted death and a true show how a lot of these people think. Not a'one has a clue.
"The Selfie Stick Insurrection" is what history will call it.

The family blames everyone but themselves, who raised the moron. He loved his country they said. :D
From reports it appears Pena was guilty of trespassing and deserved no more than a $50 fine

the Deep State hounded him onto the grave

Never mind that man!

A Trump supporter killed himself!

That is all that matters in the lame stream media as the world burns

Sad.

Rittenhouse needs to sue them all for falsely calling him a white supremacist as of YESTERDAY!!!!
Some guy, I did not know and never heard of until this thread, committed crimes against the US during the Jan 6 attack to seize the election. He and his lawyer put up no defense for his actions at trial and pleaded guilty as charged. It depressed him that his actions were going to have a cost, one, though freely admitting guilt, a cost he could not live with, without even knowing what it might be. Killing himself seems a bit rash, to me, without even knowing any sentence. He killed himself, rather than even find out. A shame, but it is what it is.

So mods, why haven't you moved this thread to the 'Law and Justice System' board? Mine was.

From reports it appears Pena was guilty of trespassing and deserved no more than a $50 fine
While
the Deep State hounded him onto the grave

These half witted mama boys focus on Jan 6th while their sad fck lets everything go to shit

Nothing tragic about it other than the fact he didn`t take his family with him. I have no sympathy for these goons. They all should have been shot.
Cheering someone's death who you did not know, did not know anyone who knew them, did not know anyone who knew anyone who did know them based on a snapshot moment in their life where they are absolutely wrong is not cool.

Forum List

Back