January 6 defendant commits suicide

Why am I not surprised that the leftist pussies are STILL so terrified by a handful of people who tried to bring down the government with selfie sticks? They can't stop pissing themselves over this, especially the OP who has murderous intent toward the dead man's family.

You vicious little porcine ****s are so funny!

No he tried to save it

Btw this is what the left does hound and assassinate political rivals like Putin does, comrade.
No, he was in the first salvo of what Bannon and his thugs think will be a revolution with all those AR15s; don't kid yourself.

Another thing to remember is that CBS News reported a story on Ukraine and included something that Robert Mueller said to the investigating committee; paraphrasing, "you have no idea how much trouble the Russians will be..."

They sabotaged our 2016 presidential election

They backed Trump all the way, and admitted it

They befriended Trump and at our embarrassment and consternation, Trump complimented Putin and took his side against our own national intelligence (which is protecting us now)

Putin's bots, hackers and thieves are all over the internet

Trump interests and people are being prosecuted and Trump says he's going to run in 2024 and 67% of Republicans say it's a great idea

Putin invaded Ukraine

Nope; not much of a bread trail there eh?

From reports it appears Pena was guilty of trespassing and deserved no more than a $50 fine

the Deep State hounded him onto the grave
Crazy people say crazy things like "Deep State".
Florida is a deep state. I live in Pa. which is a shallow state. Yes, you`re being made fun of.

Ok, I'll go first:

Matt Perna did not kill himself.

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Hillary?
1646163700095.jpeg

Crazy people say crazy things like "Deep State".
Florida is a deep state. I live in Pa. which is a shallow state. Yes, you`re being made fun of.
Very funny

but trying to pretend you dont know something is pretty silly

The family blames everyone but themselves, who raised the moron. He loved his country they said. :D
Sad. Trump's megalomania attracted many who seemed attracted to alternative facts and baseless conspiracy, and were easy prey for Trump and Q. I doubt he'd been given much punishment if all he did was walk into the capitol for 20 mins and take selfies.

Why am I not surprised that the leftist pussies are STILL so terrified by a handful of people who tried to bring down the government with selfie sticks? They can't stop pissing themselves over this, especially the OP who has murderous intent toward the dead man's family.

You vicious little porcine ****s are so funny!
im not terrified.
its just those who did the crimes should do the time
or it will happen again, and be worse next time.

The family blames everyone but themselves, who raised the moron. He loved his country they said. :D
He had a mental illness and it cost him his life. Mental illness is no different than heart disease, diabetes or cancer, if not treated it can lead to death. Mental diseases are a real issue, not something made up and can be controlled, it is very difficult to control and even recognize.

Sorry, you are uneducated, intolerant and cold.

Forum List

Back