January 6 defendant commits suicide

He had a mental illness and it cost him his life. Mental illness is no different than heart disease, diabetes or cancer, if not treated it can lead to death. Mental diseases are a real issue, not something made up and can be controlled, it is very difficult to control and even recognize.

Sorry, you are uneducated, intolerant and cold.
I didn't see the OP reporting the poor sob had mental illness. I don't think the fact that person believes Trump's big lie, or that subverting a certified election, and even threating a VP and congress with bodily harm are necessarily signs of mental illness. He may have just been easy fodder for lies and manipulation .... Trump has a history of selling worthless shit, after all. But he was a victim of Trump, and suicide is sad.

The article was biased as hell.
Of course you dont see it since your head is firmly planted up bidens ass.
Again,what are the charges and why doesnt he get a speedy trial?
I don't know the charges but the dc courts are jammed packed with the 700 plus arrests added to D.C.s, normal high load of court cases....this is why it is taking so long....from all that I've read.

This is a terribly sad story...imo.

Cheering someone's death who you did not know, did not know anyone who knew them, did not know anyone who knew anyone who did know them based on a snapshot moment in their life where they are absolutely wrong is not cool.
wow.

did not expect this from you.

Forum List

Back