January 6 defendant commits suicide

Trump spent 5 weeks setting them up.

This ain't about Jan 6th, moron. It's about the government witch hunt over something only the radical left cares about. It's about the over zealous punishment of something exceptionally minor.
The guy didn't attack anyone. He didn't steal or break anything. And yet the Biden administration treats him like he's a foreign spy who stole nuclear secrets.
F you radical progressives and your support for 1970 style Russian government.

This ain't about Jan 6th, moron. It's about the government witch hunt over something only the radical left cares about. It's about the over zealous punishment of something exceptionally minor.
The guy didn't attack anyone. He didn't steal or break anything. And yet the Biden administration treats him like he's a foreign spy who stole nuclear secrets.
F you radical progressives and your support for 1970 style Russian government.
I was caught in a riot once so I avoid mobs and demagogues.... Anyone who is trying to jack people up with rage speech.. but you do as you please. Trump has never been in a riot.

I was caught in a riot once so I avoid mobs and demagogues.... Anyone who is trying to jack people up with rage speech.. but you do as you please. Trump has never been in a riot.

You didn't get caught in a violent enough riot, apparently. The guy that committed suicide wasn't a rioter. And yet he was treated as such.
You're radical head would explode if you found out some black peaceful BLM protester was treated this way. But since it was a white, right leaning Trump supporter, you think the way the government treated him is fine. That he got what he deserved.

Well F You, you POS commi loving radical. No one who protests peacefully should have to endure what the Biden administration put him through, for PEACEFULLY PROTESTING...

It is reported. If this is so, then someone needs to pay for this. MORE than one someone. These people have been charged with no more than trespassing. This was a set up by DC cops/Capitol police with Pelosi's blessing. This hag should die a horrible death the sooner the better. These poor people have been used in an attempt to destroy President Trump and the left doesn't care if they destroy americans to do it. This is only going to cement the will of the right to address the lawlessness and persecution by the left.

Now i fully expect leftists here to gloat and cheer this man's death.
So you want revenge for something someone hear might have happened but for which there is absolutely zero evidence?

Wot a maroon.

Looks to me like justice has been served.

You didn't get caught in a violent enough riot, apparently. The guy that committed suicide wasn't a rioter. And yet he was treated as such.
You're radical head would explode if you found out some black peaceful BLM protester was treated this way. But since it was a white, right leaning Trump supporter, you think the way the government treated him is fine. That he got what he deserved.

Well F You, you POS commi loving radical. No one who protests peacefully should have to endure what the Biden administration put him through, for PEACEFULLY PROTESTING...
Shia rioters surrounded our car, hitting it with stones. They broke the windshield and cut the driver., They were jumping and screaming and they all had erections. Stay away from hysterical rioters.

So you want revenge for something someone hear might have happened but for which there is absolutely zero evidence?

Wot a maroon.

Looks to me like justice has been served.

You radicals hate on Russia because of the way they punish political prisoners. But LOVE it when non violent US citizens are treated like a Russian prisoner. Y'all are F'd up in the head.

Even the non-violent ones are being persecuted. That's the way they do things in China and Russia too.

This is a stark contrast with the treatment of BLM rioters, where over 90% of charges brought against rioters have been dismissed. The nationwide riots of 2020 cost billions in property damage and left over 20 dead.

Non-Violent Jan 6 Defendant Matthew Perna Commits Suicide, Family Confirms​

February 27, 2022 at 4:43pm

Matthew Perna, a Trump supporter who was arrested and charged with non-violent trespassing crimes following the January 6 election protests, has committed suicide. According to Perna’s family, his suicide came as the DOJ planned to tack on extra charges. Perna’s passing was confirmed by American Greatness reporter Julie Kelly.

In December, Matthew Perna, 37, pleaded guilty to felony obstruction of Congress and three misdemeanor charges associated with his entry into the Capitol on Jan 6, the U.S. Attorney’s office for the District of Columbia reported Friday. He was scheduled for sentencing on March 3.

“They informed him the other day that they were pursuing additional charges. He couldn’t take another day,” Perna’s family told Tayler Hansen in a statement.

Shia rioters surrounded our car, hitting it with stones. They broke the windshield and cut the driver., They were jumping and screaming and they all had erections. Stay away from hysterical rioters.

Yeah right. Had they been black BLM members, you would've called them peaceful protesters. GTFOH.

Even the non-violent ones are being persecuted. That's the way they do things in China and Russia too.

This is a stark contrast with the treatment of BLM rioters, where over 90% of charges brought against rioters have been dismissed. The nationwide riots of 2020 cost billions in property damage and left over 20 dead.

Non-Violent Jan 6 Defendant Matthew Perna Commits Suicide, Family Confirms​

At least he doesn't have to wear a mask anymore :laugh:

Who was Matthew Perna, and was he one of the rioters who entered the Capitol on Jan. 6th?

And anyone who has read up on why he committed suicide?

Just do what the cops tell you, no matter what it is and no one gets hurt.........or so the argument went.

I really never in my life thought we would have political prisoners in America...I always thought the left wouldn't stand for it....guess I was wrong on both accounts.....

You radicals hate on Russia because of the way they punish political prisoners. But LOVE it when non violent US citizens are treated like a Russian prisoner. Y'all are F'd up in the head.
"NON-VIOLENT?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The attempt to overthrow the government is not being punished severely enough. TRITOR
Every last one of them should be line up for a firing squad. TRAITOR

OR

We could just do it the way your heroes do it. TRAITOR
Line you all up in front of a ditch YOU had to dig then just start firing. TRAITOR.
It's what TRAITORS deserve. TRAITOR.

I really never in my life thought we would have political prisoners in America...I always thought the left wouldn't stand for it....guess I was wrong on both accounts.....

They wouldn't stand for it if a republican was president. But it's OK if a democrat president is at the helm. Radical Party loyalist.

Forum List

Back