January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

George Washington was a Federalist who was a key political figure in bridging political divides. He would have thought MAGAs are shit-disturbing nutjobs.

He was also a Dieist. He believed in a single god creating the universe, but he did not in prayers, miracles or means of supernatural intervention. He was NOT a christian.

She was a brainwashed social media addict and conspiracy nut, as were the hundreds or thousands of people who were stupid enough to believe Trump would pardon them before leaving office. He stiffed them just like he stiffs his contractors.
She was actually a patriotic honorable member of the Armed Forces. You should thank her for her service but alas you are too cowardly. Happy Patriots Day

Her name is Ashli, patriot. At least give her the honor of spelling her name right, patriot.
I don't have time to spell check her name. I use talk to text on here. She wouldn't care I'm sure, I'm pointing out the cowards that murdered her. Happy Patriots day!

She was actually a patriotic honorable member of the Armed Forces.

Most Vets I know - even the ones who are MAGA - didn't have storming the Capitol to interfere with electoral college certification and the peaceful transfer of power as the last thing they'd do before they checked out. They were too smart and too patriotic for that. Babbit was not.

You should thank her for her service but alas you are too cowardly.

Well, I'm not.

Forum List

Back