January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

No one who fought for the rebellion was charged with insurrection and yes it was an armed rebellion against the federal government
But Washington was calling out the dogs...and he was nice enough to pardon the two insurrectionists who were actually convicted.
This was over a tax on booze. I don't think he'd feel the same if some schmuck asserted that his election was fraudulent and then incited insurrection. :)

But Washington was calling out the dogs...and he was nice enough to pardon the two insurrectionists who were actually convicted.
This was over a tax on booze. I don't think he'd feel the same if some schmuck asserted that his election was fraudulent and then incited insurrection. :)
No one was charged so no pardon was needed. No insurrection happen on 2021 just an FYI

Most Vets I know - even the ones who are MAGA - didn't have storming the Capitol to interfere with electoral college certification and the peaceful transfer of power as the last thing they'd do before they checked out. They were too smart and too patriotic for that. Babbit was not.

Well, I'm not.
Of course you aren't, sounds like you should expand your social base. Babbitt was a patriot, she fought for what she thought was right and got murdered for it by some cowardly Democrat. Happy Patriots Day

No one was charged so no pardon was needed.
So basically, you don't know what happened during the Whiskey Rebellion? There were several people charged, both at the federal level and in PA as well. If Hamilton had his way, there would have been a lot more. He wanted blood.

Babbitt was a patriot, she fought for what she thought was right and got murdered for it by some cowardly Democrat.

She wasn't murdered. Babbit was part of a violent mob that breached a barrier, overran law enforcement, and tried to force their way into restricted space and disrupt a federal proceeding. There have been hundreds of convictions, including jury trials, so you can cry all you want but the facts are clear.

So basically, you don't know what happened during the Whiskey Rebellion? There were several people charged, both at the federal level and in PA as well. If Hamilton had his way, there would have been a lot more. He wanted blood.
No he didn't
while a number of rebels were arrested and tried for treason, only a handful were found guilty, and all of these individuals would eventually be pardoned by either President Washington or, later, President John Adams. In the end, the rebellion was put down and order restored.

She wasn't murdered. Babbit was part of a violent mob that breached a barrier, overran law enforcement, and tried to force their way into restricted space and disrupt a federal proceeding. There have been hundreds of convictions, including jury trials, so you can cry all you want but the facts are clear.
You can cry about my opinion all you want also. I saw the video and it was clearly murder. Cowardly so. Happy Patriots Day to you!

You cowards should have never let me see the video of Ashley being murdered. I know you fought to keep it a secret but you couldn't. Thank God we have Watchdog organizations that use this system to expose nefarious activities of our government. Patriots Day will go down as one of the greatest days. Babbitt will live on

No he didn't
while a number of rebels were arrested and tried for treason, only a handful were found guilty, and all of these individuals would eventually be pardoned by either President Washington or, later, President John Adams. In the end, the rebellion was put down and order restored.
By…THE MILITIA… by the way

The militia did not support that insurrection… it CRUSHED it

I don't have time to spell check her name. I use talk to text on here. She wouldn't care I'm sure, I'm pointing out the cowards that murdered her. Happy Patriots day!
One guy killed her. A BLACK guy killed her. And he walks, got cleared. That's gotta burn an old racist like you.

By…THE MILITIA… by the way

The militia did not support that insurrection… it CRUSHED it
Yeah, it's clear he doesn't really understand what went on. And the difference between an insurrection over a tax as opposed to insurrection started over a supposedly fraudulent election with no evidence to back it up. Washington would have let the dogs loose for that one. Hamilton..would have let the dogs loose if he had his way.

You cowards should have never let me see the video of Ashley being murdered.

So forum posters are part of the Deep State now?

I know you fought to keep it a secret but you couldn't. Thank God we have Watchdog organizations that use this system to expose nefarious activities of our government. Patriots Day will go down as one of the greatest days. Babbitt will live on

Go for a walk.

One guy killed her. A BLACK guy killed her. And he walks, got cleared. That's gotta burn an old racist like you.
You’ll notice they can’t get past the fact that it was a BLACK cop that took her out

Well, I'm not. I just think it's pathetic.

Looks to me like it was self-defense. I guess you and I have different definitions of these things.
Shooting a person who was warned multiple times not to climb through a broken window, in a limited access area where unauthorized entry could be a felony, where said window-breaker and climber got access after a mob injured and overpowered cops to break windows and doors to be where Ashli 'I got this' Babbitt and others were, where more cops were protecting elected officials, ... is now "murder"

This is what "conservatives" (and why I use quotation marks for the word) and the Law and Order Party aka party that yammers about personal responsibility, ie the GOP, have sunk to.

Forum List

Back