January 6th rioter, who blamed Trump for his actions, found guilty

All I did was quote the 22nd amendment, because so many republicans don't have a clue what the clear text of the amendment says.

There is a prohibition on the number of times someone can be elected, not the number or length of terms they can serve. Such as someone who was already elected president twice, could be elected vice president, or speaker of the house, and upon the death, resignation or disability of the president, (and vice president) assume the office of president for a third term.
Wrong.

All I did was quote the 22nd amendment, because so many republicans don't have a clue what the clear text of the amendment says.

There is a prohibition on the number of times someone can be elected, not the number or length of terms they can serve. Such as someone who was already elected president twice, could be elected vice president, or speaker of the house, and upon the death, resignation or disability of the president, (and vice president) assume the office of president for a third term.
No where does the 22nd amendment say that if someone serves 1 term that he can't run for a 2nd.

"2,000 Mules" It will prove the election had 0 integrity.
What you overlook is that the election is over. The electoral college voted and the congress counted their votes. What happened in November has no effect on the presidential election any more.

No where does the 22nd amendment say that if someone serves 1 term that he can't run for a 2nd.
It doesn't. And nobody posed that question. I gave a case of someone elected president TWICE, not ONCE.

Pay attention.

Why was no one charged with insurrection and why was Babbitt murdered and the murder never investigated?
Zelensky supports the NWO and Nazis. He is your buddy.

YOU support the New World Order and the NAZIS. Putin is trying to overturn Western Democracy and you support that aim whole heartedly. You're even parroting Putin's lies that the Jewish President of the Ukraine, who lost family members to the NAZI Holocaust, is leading a Nazi government.

Donald Trump and the Republican Party are trying to strip people who won't vote for them, of the right to vote. In every case, Trump and the Republicans are tried to toss out the black votes - Wayne County in Michigan (Detroit), Maricopa County in Arizona (Phoenix), Fulton County in Georgia (Atlanta), and the City of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania.

The "New World Order" is the take over of Western Democracies by authoritarian right wing dictatorships, like Russia, China, Turkey, Brazil, and North Korea - something that Rupert Murdoch and the rest of the billionaire owners of right wing media have been trying to achieve for a long, long time.

The only North American groups carrying NAZI flags are Republicans, and other right wingers. Nothing pissed off Canadians more than seeing the truckers carrying Nazi Swastikas and Confederate flags through Canada's capital.

You propaganda spreading moron I am going to tell you again whatever you say means 0. Are we done now, or are you stupid enough to keep posting?
What a lackey says means nothing. You need to understand, this. You will continue to waste your life making statements that mean absolutely nothing. I am here to help you. Do not continue to live a "nothing' life. I find purpose in taking poor individuals like yourself and help them turn their life around. It is not too late.

Read the constitution, it says that a person can only be elected twice. There is no requirement of service. Such as Nixon served a 4 year term, than less than 2 years of a second term. He was ineligible to be elected to a third term, even though he served less than 8 years.
Right. That means you have to get elected twice, not just run for election twice, you fucking moron.

Right. That means you have to get elected twice, not just run for election twice, you fucking moron.
I never placed a limit on how many times you can run for president.
People like you claim Trump was "elected" in 2016, and "elected" in 2020.
Which would make him ineligible to be "elected" in 2024. Trump could run, but he wouldn't be eligible for any presidential campaign funding.

YOU support the New World Order and the NAZIS. Putin is trying to overturn Western Democracy and you support that aim whole heartedly. You're even parroting Putin's lies that the Jewish President of the Ukraine, who lost family members to the NAZI Holocaust, is leading a Nazi government.

Donald Trump and the Republican Party are trying to strip people who won't vote for them, of the right to vote. In every case, Trump and the Republicans are tried to toss out the black votes - Wayne County in Michigan (Detroit), Maricopa County in Arizona (Phoenix), Fulton County in Georgia (Atlanta), and the City of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania.

The "New World Order" is the take over of Western Democracies by authoritarian right wing dictatorships, like Russia, China, Turkey, Brazil, and North Korea - something that Rupert Murdoch and the rest of the billionaire owners of right wing media have been trying to achieve for a long, long time.

The only North American groups carrying NAZI flags are Republicans, and other right wingers. Nothing pissed off Canadians more than seeing the truckers carrying Nazi Swastikas and Confederate flags through Canada's capital.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Talk about conspiracy theories.

I never placed a limit on how many times you can run for president.
People like you claim Trump was "elected" in 2016, and "elected" in 2020.
Which would make him ineligible to be "elected" in 2024. Trump could run, but he wouldn't be eligible for any presidential campaign funding.
who do you think your fooling? I've never seen such obvious horseshit posted in this forum before. You have on definition of "elected" for the purpose of whether he can run again, then a totally different definition for whether he can receive campaign funding.

You're a total lying weasel.

who do you think your fooling? I've never seen such obvious horseshit posted in this forum before. You have on definition of "elected" for the purpose of whether he can run again, then a totally different definition for whether he can receive campaign funding.

You're a total lying weasel.
You claim Trump was elected in 2020, which triggers the 22nd amendment.
If you want Trump to run in 2024, you have to give up that he won the election in 2020.

You claim Trump was elected in 2020, which triggers the 22nd amendment.
If you want Trump to run in 2024, you have to give up that he won the election in 2020.
It doesn't matter what I claim, douchenozzle. It one matters what judges say.

You claim both sides of the story depending one what you lie you want to support. You're a lying moron.

It doesn't matter what I claim, douchenozzle. It one matters what judges say.

You claim both sides of the story depending one what you lie you want to support. You're a lying moron.
Good news! Bripat realizes what he says means nothing. He said "It doesn't matter what I claim". How true that is.

Forum List

Back