Jared Kushner says Gaza’s ‘waterfront property could be very valuable’

And there it is. A corrupt banana republic and a corrupt grifter decide the fate of 2m people.Biden has been shit but what chance is there for justice if trump wins ?

Native Americans will recognise what is going on here.

These people make me want to vomit.
Sweert get those cockroaches of hamas out and let's build

ME and North Africa are no go zones to me. I would love to go to Turkey, but not in current conditions.

perfect location. tropical climate. sunny beaches. i was hoping to put these guys on a death march first.
The people in Haiti have done a lot of damage to themselves for over 200 years. Without the resources spent and given to citizens here, those areas affected may look the same. Haiti if given resources, needs dictatorial control of them to build infrastructure and replant their trees.

Sweert get those cockroaches of hamas out and let's build
Can you find any cockroaches (outside of Israel) more corrupt and greedy than Kushner and Trump?

Your link:

"Kushner was a senior foreign policy adviser under Trump’s presidency and was tasked with preparing a peace plan for the Middle East.

"Critics of the plan, which involved Israel striking normalisation deals with Gulf states, said it bypassed questions about the future for Palestinians.

"His remarks at Harvard gave a hint of the kind of Middle East policy that could be pursued in the event that Trump returns to the White House, including a search for a normalisation deal between Saudi Arabia and Israel"

Genocide should not pay dividends particularly for economic parasite who owe their wealth to an accident of birth.

Can you find any cockroaches (outside of Israel) more corrupt and greedy than Kushner and Trump?

Your link:

"Kushner was a senior foreign policy adviser under Trump’s presidency and was tasked with preparing a peace plan for the Middle East.

"Critics of the plan, which involved Israel striking normalisation deals with Gulf states, said it bypassed questions about the future for Palestinians.

"His remarks at Harvard gave a hint of the kind of Middle East policy that could be pursued in the event that Trump returns to the White House, including a search for a normalisation deal between Saudi Arabia and Israel"

Genocide should not pay dividends particularly for economic parasite who owe their wealth to an accident of birth.
Yes Hamas, we had peace under Trump in Israel

And there it is. A corrupt banana republic and a corrupt grifter decide the fate of 2m people.Biden has been shit but what chance is there for justice if trump wins ?

Imagine if Hamas hadn't have attacked Israel....

Doze the area and move civilians out of harms way. Sounds like a plan. Does Biden have a plan? Maybe he doesn't even remember the conflict.

How are you defining "peace?"

Terror attacks tripled after Trump Jerusalem recognition, Shin Bet stats show

"The number of security incidents in Israel and the West Bank tripled following US President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, according to new statistics released by the Shin Bet security service."
STRIKING ANOTHER HISTORIC AGREEMENT: President Donald J. Trump has brokered a peace agreement between Sudan and Israel – the third such agreement between Israel and an Arab-Muslim nation in less than three months.Oct 23, 2020

Wow, Trump's son in law said something. Crime of the century. Lock him up....TDS......TDS...TDS

Said something

Everyone knew it was valuable including HAMAS leadership, but they refused to develop it. It was easy enough for them to just stuff millions of dollars in their own pockets and continue to use donated funds to build war tunnels, and stockpile rockets.
heaven forbid, they find peace and bring prosperity to their people. Could have been done. Could have been alrady developed, but war is more profitable for the few Hamas at the top. Let the people suffer and let the donations keep roling in to support their lifestyle. Development is something they know nothing about.

jesus. now hamas is evil for not subdividing their prison camp? what will you guys think of next?

Forum List

Back