Jared Kushner says Gaza’s ‘waterfront property could be very valuable’

Nailed it. I would like to add the new found wealth could house, clothe and feed the “Palestinians”.
Here’s my vision of the Gaza Resort once the Israelis move back in and complete the development:

IMG_2397.jpeg

Told you months ago that the Oil and Natural Gas fields were a major part of Israel's long term planning but very few believed .

Also told you that they would build a canal across the desert to divert trade from Suez and to make matters safer for Israel .
This has been privy to the US for years and they are
party to the idea of using nuclear for the basic excavation work .

Hence the October 7 False Flag plus the Ethnic Cleansing component .
Which "coincidentally " was the time when all experts saw that NATO could never win the war in Ukraine .
So it became ripe for the next war within the Deep State paradigm of Never Ending Wars .

And Bob's Your Uncle , as we say .
That may be the dumbest post I've read in quite some time!

Palestinians do not exist so!
"Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون, al-Filasṭīniyyūn; Hebrew: פָלַסְטִינִים, Fālasṭīnīm) or Palestinian people (الشعب الفلسطيني, ash-sha‘b al-Filasṭīnī), also referred to as Palestinian Arabs (العرب الفلسطينيون, al-ʿArab al-Filasṭīniyyūn), are an ethnonational group[30][31][32][33][34][35][36] descending from peoples who have inhabited the region of Palestine over the millennia, and who today are culturally and linguistically Arab."

Palestinians - Wikipedia

"Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون, al-Filasṭīniyyūn; Hebrew: פָלַסְטִינִים, Fālasṭīnīm) or Palestinian people (الشعب الفلسطيني, ash-sha‘b al-Filasṭīnī), also referred to as Palestinian Arabs (العرب الفلسطينيون, al-ʿArab al-Filasṭīniyyūn), are an ethnonational group[30][31][32][33][34][35][36] descending from peoples who have inhabited the region of Palestine over the millennia, and who today are culturally and linguistically Arab."

Palestinians - Wikipedia
Don't quote Wiki, Georgephillip...it's a terrible reference.

And there it is. A corrupt banana republic and a corrupt grifter decide the fate of 2m people.Biden has been shit but what chance is there for justice if trump wins ?

Native Americans will recognise what is going on here.

These people make me want to vomit.
The Palestinians could have a decent life if they would stop letting terrorist run their lives and there are shit stains like yourself who wholeheartedly support those organizations giving them the courage to kill Jews and their own people.

You Limey hypocrites have no moral right to judge people in the US because your country was killing natives all over the world for centuries. The US never came close to the murder you Brits have perpetrated on the world.

And there it is. A corrupt banana republic and a corrupt grifter decide the fate of 2m people.Biden has been shit but what chance is there for justice if trump wins ?

The crazy arabs in Gaza would be wise to pay attention to Kushner on the value of waterfront properity

Billions of dollars has flowed into Gaza that was wasted on making war with Israel that should have been used to build resorts for tourists to come to and spend money

That would be good for the arabs

The crazy arabs in Gaza would be wise to pay attention to Kushner on the value of waterfront properity

Billions of dollars has flowed into Gaza that was wasted on making war with Israel that should have been used to build resorts for tourists to come to and spend money

Kushner expressed some really good suggestions for the arabs of Gaza---

georgie disagrees-----I am fascinated----what would be BAD about gazans benefitting from the RESORT value of its shoreline and avoiding the war
action in the southern part of Gaza? OH!!! I know---Hamas would not like
it
Israel wouldn’t either.

Israel wouldn’t either.
If the Palestinians wanted to turn Gaza into the garden spot of the Middle East instead of an armed camp then Israel would be thrilled. Think about what it's like to live next to someone who spends billions on terror tunnels and rockets to target you? Think about how beautiful Gaza could be if that money was spent on something other than terror!

It would be, but they have been so indoctrinated to hate Jews that they reject opportunities that would improve their own lives.

Your pointless whining makes others want to vomit.

If the Palestinians wanted to turn Gaza into the garden spot of the Middle East instead of an armed camp then Israel would be thrilled. Think about what it's like to live next to someone who spends billions on terror tunnels and rockets to target you? Think about how beautiful Gaza could be if that money was spent on something other than terror!
Gaza is just a prison compound.

Gaza is just a prison compound.
Not well-secured enough, though, huh? If it had been, there would have been no savage massacre by your fellow Muslims on October 7th!

And why isn’t Egypt letting them? Answer: because they don’t want these backward, hateful Jew-hating people poisoning their population. Nobody wants them.

Forum List

Back