Jared Kushner says Gaza’s ‘waterfront property could be very valuable’

If the Palestinians wanted to turn Gaza into the garden spot of the Middle East instead of an armed camp then Israel would be thrilled. Think about what it's like to live next to someone who spends billions on terror tunnels and rockets to target you? Think about how beautiful Gaza could be if that money was spent on something other than terror!
Gaza wasn’t an armed camp, but it was an open air prison.

Shut off the tv and get informed. Accepting state controlled propaganda makes you uninformed.

Gaza wasn’t an armed camp, but it was an open air prison.

Shut off the tv and get informed. Accepting state controlled propaganda makes you uninformed.
I disagree

The place is littered with weapons of war

And the arab residents are human shields for Hamas

I disagree

The Muslim terrorists are trying to drive up the civilian casualties high as possible - using children and women as human shields - because they want to give the antisemites as much ammunition to oppose Israel as possible.

Even with the Muslims trying to increase civilian casualties, there are “only” 30,000 dead out of population of more than 3 million. Thus, despite the savages attempt to get their own people killed, Israel has managed to leave alive more than 99% of the Palestinians. And that is if you can even believe the 30,000 number in the first place.

I disagree

Lol. Yeah lots of small arms and unguided rockets that you somehow believe has killed tens of thousands of Israelis.

You don’t even know Israel has controlled what goes in to Gaza for decades. You don’t know Israel supported Hamas to divide Palestinians. You don’t know the IDF murdered hundreds of Israelis on 10/7. You don’t know it’s a genocide. You don’t know Bibi likely set up events on 10/7.

With knowing so little, why bother posting. It’s embarrassing.

The Muslim terrorists are trying to drive up the civilian casualties high as possible - using children and women as human shields - because they want to give the antisemites as much ammunition to oppose Israel as possible.

Even with the Muslims trying to increase civilian casualties, there are “only” 30,000 dead out of population of more than 3 million. Thus, despite the savages attempt to get their own people killed, Israel has managed to leave alive more than 99% of the Palestinians. And that is if you can even believe the 30,000 number in the first place.
Read this column. See what you support? Luckily this doctor returned to the US and wasn’t murdered by the Israel.
Michigan doctor returns from treating civilians impacted by Gaza war

And there it is. A corrupt banana republic and a corrupt grifter decide the fate of 2m people.Biden has been shit but what chance is there for justice if trump wins ?

Native Americans will recognise what is going on here.

These people make me want to vomit.

He's not wrong and if the Palestinian people had taken all the aid they have been given for decades and used it to properly build up their economy they could have had a thriving state on the coast with happy, content lives. Instead, they chose to hand it all over to Hamas and spend it on weapons and terrorism. Now they're pricing the price for their stupidity.

Yeah lots of small arms and unguided rockets that you somehow believe has killed tens of thousands of Israelis.
I never said tens of thousands

Over 1000 Israelis were murdered, or raped, or tortured, or kidnapped by Hamas on a single day

And thats more than enough to justify the countermeasures taking place now

He's not wrong and if the Palestinian people had taken all the aid they have been given for decades and used it to properly build up their economy they could have had a thriving state on the coast with happy, content lives. Instead, they chose to hand it all over to Hamas and spend it on weapons and terrorism. Now they're pricing the price for their stupidity.
They’re also paying the price because Israel had offered them a great deal, giving them 95% of the land they wanted, but it was contingent upon their recognizing Israel’s right to exist - a very reasonable contingency.

HAMAS turned it down because their first priority is NOT a state of their own - but to wipe Israel off the map.

Over 1000 Israelis were murdered, or raped, or tortured, or kidnapped by Hamas on a single day

And that’s the difference that the antisemites blur right over. The Muslim savages did everything possible to find every Jew - from fetus* to elderly - and tortured them to death in the most unimaginable ways possible.

Their decapitation of babies and setting toddlers on fire is well known by now, but the things they did to the women and teen girls is equally as horrific and not as much known. They raped them with such force that they would have died from trauma, but they also sliced off their breasts, and after the rape was over, they pulled apart their bloody legs, stuck guns in their vaginas, and fired.

* A fetus was cut out of a woman’s womb and then had its head sawed off. The mother was kept alive long enough to see it done, and then she too was decapitated.

You’re not informed. You’ve accepted the propaganda. Why?

Why would you build anything when crazy extremist neighbours are likely to blow it up ?
And what investor will put money into such a risky venture ? Not Kush.

And there it is. A corrupt banana republic and a corrupt grifter decide the fate of 2m people.Biden has been shit but what chance is there for justice if trump wins ?

Native Americans will recognise what is going on here.

These people make me want to vomit.

There is plenty of valuable land around the world that is ruined by primitive Muslims.

Lol. Yeah lots of small arms and unguided rockets that you somehow believe has killed tens of thousands of Israelis.

You don’t even know Israel has controlled what goes in to Gaza for decades. You don’t know Israel supported Hamas to divide Palestinians. You don’t know the IDF murdered hundreds of Israelis on 10/7. You don’t know it’s a genocide. You don’t know Bibi likely set up events on 10/7.

With knowing so little, why bother posting. It’s embarrassing.

You don’t even know Israel has controlled what goes in to Gaza for decades.

Not well enough.

You don’t even know Israel has controlled what goes in to Gaza for decades.

Not well enough.
Think! I know that’s impossible, but 10/7 was likely a set by Bibi to save his criminal ass. No place on earth is more surveilled than Gaza.

It’s also likely we‘ll learn years from now the IDF murdered more Israelis on 10/7 than Hamas, much like all those rape and baby murder stories were debunked.

Think! I know that’s impossible, but 10/7 was likely a set by Bibi to save his criminal ass. No place on earth is more surveilled than Gaza.

It’s also likely we‘ll learn years from now the IDF murdered more Israelis on 10/7 than Hamas, much like all those rape and baby murder stories were debunked.

Did the IDF do 911 as well?
Or was that GWB?

Forum List

Back