Jason Whitlock says the quiet part out loud

This thread certainly brought out the anti-Semites and QAnon freaks (which overlap)
You would know….I hate Zionists but like Jews. It would be like me saying I hate “N word” but like black people. You are a piece of work.

You would know….I hate Zionists but like Jews. It would be like me saying I hate “N word” but like black people. You are a piece of work.

That is another big fucking cowardly lie...

You are the worst card tossing coward on the right here....

“a lot of what the left supports is satanic”

He’s damn right. These people aren’t democrats, they’re DemonRats

I disagree.

I think I like the term Demonicrats a pinch better, though no doubt Demonrats rings true to describe these Democracks. Their Demoncrotch's fully transparent, if they say it's so they're twisting. The Dominioncrooks have made an appearance at times in world history, such as what happened in Germany to spring world wars. And they were accounted for by psychics like George Orwell. Meanile the Dementedcrocks revise history, revise terms & definitions, & destroy what we were.

Everything has to be about the 2000 year old book written by one specific demographic about an individual from that demographic, which that demographic DOES NOT BELIEVE.....

Good lord, how can anyone be dumb enough to believe It?
Whoever said all of the Jews at the time didn’t believe in Christ? Many did and they became Christians.

Everything has to be about the 2000 year old book written by one specific demographic about an individual from that demographic, which that demographic DOES NOT BELIEVE.....
Are we still on the topic of homosexuals - mostly men - who whack their penis off and pretend that makes them a woman?

not even in the most god hating Soviet Union was that acceptable and legal

Whoever said all of the Jews at the time didn’t believe in Christ? Many did and they became Christians.

Not exactly...

Believe what you want, but for decades after his death, Jesus was synonymous in Judea with the equivalent of David Koresh. Jewish elites marveled at how many he bilked, how people wanted to believe. So they spliced in "last supper" and other frauds to try to make it "believable" and sell it to the unChosen. They still marvel at the success of judaism's greatest fraud.... 2 billion morons who think "God" wants them to "serve Israel."

Not exactly...

Believe what you want, but for decades after his death, Jesus was synonymous in Judea with the equivalent of David Koresh. Jewish elites marveled at how many he bilked, how people wanted to believe. So they spliced in "last supper" and other frauds to try to make it "believable" and sell it to the unChosen. They still marvel at the success of judaism's greatest fraud.... 2 billion morons who think "God" wants them to "serve Israel."
Yea, I bet the Jews who rejected their own Messiah did.

They couldn’t comprehend that God would be for all people, not just the Jews who believe they are racially superior to all others. Hard for such racists to give up that belief.

To this day they are some of the most racist people on planet, engage in nepotism in every business they run, they are also obsessed with vanity and money, and they wonder why so many people still hate them.

Are we still on the topic of homosexuals - mostly men - who whack their penis off and pretend that makes them a woman?

not even in the most god hating Soviet Union was that acceptable and legal

That America's greatness has been badly abused by sick, treasonous, left wing homos is undeniable.

The FBI knows how many 1/6ers are homos, but Garland is not about to publicize it.

A traitor is a traitor, and a homo traitor should get it the same way as a hetro traitor - equality, not preferences....

Yea, I bet the Jews who rejected their own Messiah did.

They couldn’t comprehend that God would be for all people, not just the Jews who believe they are racially superior to all others. Hard for such racists to give up that belief.

To this day they are some of the most racist people on planet, engage in nepotism in every business they run, they are also obsessed with vanity and money, and they wonder why so many people still hate them.

All of the events in Exodus are easily explained.

YouTube should still have

Battles BC Moses

Good place to start. They do not come right out and say it, but here it is.

Moses, the first "real" Moses, was a midianite, not a Levite. On top of mt Sinai, Joshua and the Levites off Moses and his crowd and replace them with Levite frauds. That helps to explain why "Moses" the Levite fraud attacks and exterminates midian....

All the top of Judaism has always known that...

Why 40 days?

Time needed to GROW A BEARD.....

Why off 3500 when "Moses" comes down....

Those are the midianites who noticed the fraud....

911 and exodus have a lot in common.

Fraud
Ambush and off those who notice the fraud

Forum List

Back