JD Bashes Bash

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’m liking JD more and more. He knows the Press is the enemy, just a branch of the DNC.

JD Vance: “You've now asked me three questions about comments that I made three years ago. I wonder what Kamala Harris thinks about the fact that her policies opened the southern border."

Dana Bash: "Im interviewing you not Kamala Harris."

JD Vance: "You're interviewing me because I respect the American people wanted me to sat down for an interview. Kamala's been the nominee for three weeks and she hasn’t sat down for a real interview.”

Three weeks
Zero press interviews.
Zero goals of Presidency documented.

I’m liking JD more and more. He knows the Press is the enemy, just a branch of the DNC.

JD Vance: “You've now asked me three questions about comments that I made three years ago. I wonder what Kamala Harris thinks about the fact that her policies opened the southern border."

JD Vance: "You're interviewing me because I respect the American people wanted me to sat down for an interview. Kamala's been the nominee for three weeks and she hasn’t sat down for a real interview.”

Three weeks
Zero press interviews.

JD Vance has been trained in the finer points of the press and journalism.

Three weeks
Zero press interviews.

I know I'm loving Vance. He has a clear voice and no weird quirks like DeSantis with his head bobble thing.

Three weeks
Zero press interviews.

In other words, his record is not a topic he will discuss.

Three weeks
Zero press interviews.

You're stuck with him, suck up.

Forum List

Back