JD Vance: against Ukraine aid but a good guy: pro Israel (reminds "palestinian" fault: use of civilians that cause casualties)

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
In May 2024, Vance used his Quincy Institute speech to differentiate his opposition to Ukraine aid from his steadfast commitment to Israel. ā€œIā€™m supportive of Israel and their war against Hamas. I certainly admire the Ukrainians who are fighting against Russia, but I do not think that it is in Americaā€™s interest to continue to fund an effectively never-ending war in Ukraine,ā€ Vance said. ā€œItā€™s sort of weird that this town assumes that Israel and Ukraine are exactly the same. Theyā€™re not, of course, and I think itā€™s important to analyze them in separate buckets.ā€

Vance puts pro-Israel spin on America First worldview in Quincy Institute speech

____

Senator Vance Blasts President Bidenā€™s ā€œincoherentā€ Handling Of Israel-hamas War.
May 12, 2014:

... ā€˜why are Palestinian civilian casualties so high?ā€™ Itā€™s because Hamas started the war and now, they hide behind Palestinian civilians. So if you want to learn the lessons of the last 40 years, the most important thing is we have to defeat Hamas as a viable military organization. Youā€™re never going to defeat the ideology of Hamas, but you can root out those commanders, those final military-trained battalions, and I think you should empower the Israelis to do it.ā€

In May 2024, Vance used his Quincy Institute speech to differentiate his opposition to Ukraine aid from his steadfast commitment to Israel. ā€œIā€™m supportive of Israel and their war against Hamas. I certainly admire the Ukrainians who are fighting against Russia, but I do not think that it is in Americaā€™s interest to continue to fund an effectively never-ending war in Ukraine,ā€ Vance said. ā€œItā€™s sort of weird that this town assumes that Israel and Ukraine are exactly the same. Theyā€™re not, of course, and I think itā€™s important to analyze them in separate buckets.ā€

Vance puts pro-Israel spin on America First worldview in Quincy Institute speech

____

Senator Vance Blasts President Bidenā€™s ā€œincoherentā€ Handling Of Israel-hamas War.
May 12, 2014:

... ā€˜why are Palestinian civilian casualties so high?ā€™ Itā€™s because Hamas started the war and now, they hide behind Palestinian civilians. So if you want to learn the lessons of the last 40 years, the most important thing is we have to defeat Hamas as a viable military organization. Youā€™re never going to defeat the ideology of Hamas, but you can root out those commanders, those final military-trained battalions, and I think you should empower the Israelis to do it.ā€
You mean, he is another Putin Puffer, against Ukraine, NATO and free Europeans? Was he always like that or was it just something he came to, kissing trump's ass?

Never heard of him? Maybe he used to have a radio show? 20 yrs ago? If heā€™s against paying NAZI Ukraine pensions, Iā€™m good with him? Trust in Trump or TIT!

DJTJDT. Whatever. Sure Ive seen his name? Did he used to be more Fatter?

Forum List

Back