JD Vance declares trump's campaign is over

Donald Trump fundamentally disgusts normal people. It's a mystery why any sane person would vote for this lying loon.
Wrong.

What disgusts normal people is allowing children to receive “gender affirming care”.

What disgusts normal people is homosexual graphic sexual books at school libraries.

What disgusts normal people is abortion at nine months, or allowing a born baby to die.

What disgusts normal people is a wide open border allowing human trafficking and drugs.

What disgusts normal people is allowing violent criminals out on cashless bail to commit more crimes.

What disgusts normal people is endless tax money going to fund foreign wars.

What disgusts normal people are arrogant foreigners trying to tell us all these things are wonderful and we are just dumb bigots if we don’t love all these things.

Now fuck off, Commie Canadian.

No, Trump isn't stupid. Lazy, maybe when he's not interested in something, but clearly not stupid.
That might have been the case 4 years ago, but I think he's pretty much gone mentally at this point. He's not the one running things IMHO.

That might have been the case 4 years ago, but I think he's pretty much gone mentally at this point. He's not the one running things IMHO.

No, I don't think so. With Biden you can see it. With Trump he's still there, I think maybe his biggest problem is he's got into a comfort zone, and doesn't feel like he needs to get out of it.

And chicken trump will not debate Harris again....cause....well...he is ascared....
Because it is useless. Comrad Commiela will still get the questions in advance, still lie and still have moderators cover for her and give an assist.

No, I don't think so. With Biden you can see it. With Trump he's still there, I think maybe his biggest problem is he's got into a comfort zone, and doesn't feel like he needs to get out of it.
My opinion differs.

Forum List

Back