JD Vance declares trump's campaign is over

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Liberals are so unhinged and filled with rage they try and deny TRUMP was shot even though it on video...

I carried the M-16 in Viet Fucking Nam, it fired the 5.56mm NATO round. The 5.56 is high velocity round, it grazes an ear, it takes the ear. Shit for brain Cheeto Benito was never hit with such a round. There was been severe blood loss. He would have been admitted to the hospital. More over, where are the medical records of his treatment....there are none because he was never admitted to hospital for treatment. There is believing bullshit and then there is believing absolute and total bullshit. He was never hit, never happened.

I carried the M-16 in Viet Fucking Nam, it fired the 5.56mm NATO round. The 5.56 is high velocity round, it grazes an ear, it takes the ear. Shit for brain Cheeto Benito was never hit with such a round. There was been severe blood loss. He would have been admitted to the hospital. More over, where are the medical records of his treatment....there are none because he was never admitted to hospital for treatment. There is believing bullshit and then there is believing absolute and total bullshit. He was never hit, never happened.
th.jpg

I like this one...

ETYMOLOGY: 18c: perhaps from Dutch Jan Kees John Cheese, the nickname given by the New York Dutch to the British settlers in Connecticut.

Trump said that it was Elon Musk that put him up to picking Vance. He didn't tell Trump that Vance had a thing for couches and all that other weird shit that since has come to light about Vance.

'This Might Be The Week The Week Donald Trump Lost': Ex-GOP Lawmaker Issues Warning To Ex-President.

Donald Trump may have lost his bid for the White House this week, a former Republican lawmaker said on Saturday.

Former Rep. David Jolly (R-FL) appeared on MSNBC over the weekend to discuss Trump's recent debate, widely perceived as a flop for the former president, as well as Trump's close association with far-right conspiracy theorist Laura Loomer. Last month, Jolly tore into the Heritage Foundation's Project 2025, and the organization's director Kevin Roberts, for their effort to reimpose Christian nationalism on the country.

On MSNBC, Jolly was asked by the host about Trump's latest perceived campaign downfalls.

Forum List

Back