JD Vance is the new George Santos.

Vance’s memoir, Hillbilly Elegy, contains a revealing anecdote about his childhood belief that he was gay.

JD Vance is the new George Santos. and I believe Trump just threw the election to Harris for picking this idiot.

B-i-n-g-o!

TRUMP santos dark plus.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Americans are not going to allow a convict to be president.
A convicted felon, and a proven sexual abuser/rapist!

Facts
The Evidence at Trial:

Ms. Carroll’s case in chief constituted all of the evidence at trial. Mr. Trump neither testified nor called any witnesses. Apart from portions of his deposition that came in on Ms. Carroll’s case, there was no defense evidence at all. The defense consisted entirely of (1) an attempt to discredit Ms. Carroll’s proof on cross-examination, and (2) Mr. Trump’s testimony during his deposition that Ms. Carroll’s account of the alleged events at the department store was a hoax.

Sexual Battery
Liability

The principal evidence as to Mr. Trump’s liability for the sexual assault was the testimony of Ms. Carroll, of the two “outcry” witnesses and of two other women who claimed to have been sexually assaulted by Mr. Trump, the so-called Access Hollywood video, and Mr. Trump’s remarkable comments about that video during his deposition.

This however is more interesting:

Yeah, I'm not so sure about having a bigger vote just because you are parents. I've heard the theory that only property owners should have a vote, which I think has more logical standing.

Bottom line is that you should have to pass some simple test first to prove you aren't a total idiot and know SOMETHING about what you are voting for.

Only thing worse than not voting is people voting who are total idiots.

Forum List

Back