JD Vance: The people who are most deranged and most psychotic are people who don't have kids in their life

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
This is why Vance was the worst possible pick Trump could make (so, naturally, he did) and why they will ultimately lose this election. They need to be attacking Harris on the issues. Instead, they are insulting millions of people among the electorate. I'm sure there are a lot of childless people who are psychotic and deranged. There are also plenty of people with children who are psychotic and deranged. This is an attack that only offends and isolates people from supporting their campaign, whereas, on the Harris side you see a level of enthusiasm I haven't seen in years.

People who have never had and don't have kids view the future differently... they view America in a different way.... they are usually not a member of a church and they don't have the desire to see America as the leader of the free world...
And our leadership has way too many non parents running the show....

This is why Vance was the worst possible pick Trump could make (so, naturally, he did) and why they will ultimately lose this election. They need to be attacking Harris on the issues. Instead, they are insulting millions of people among the electorate. I'm sure there are a lot of childless people who are psychotic and deranged. There are also plenty of people with children who are psychotic and deranged. This is an attack that only offends and isolates people from supporting their campaign, whereas, on the Harris side you see a level of enthusiasm I haven't seen in years.

Weird? Deranged? No thank you, i cant have you telling me about morals..

1722353562326.png

So nothing but deflection from MAGA. Who could have seen that coming?
It's more than deflection. The MAGA crowd here and on much of social media are more extreme than ones you'd find outside of online sites. These online "voices" have few if any filters, especially on sites with anonymity of posters. They're usually on popular social media sites complaining about being moderated and held to tos.

Those comments are from years ago, but he's actually right. The DemoKKKrat party is led by people who hate families, hate women, and hate children.
What is it from years ago that you kept posting about Biden and now about Harris? The point here in this post, is to highlight the hypocrisy and address the opinion(s) about politicians being held to comments made -- years ago.

What more can you expect from a DEI hire that's only there to turn out the votes of the last religious nutjobs and racists left who aren't hell bent on voting for Trump

Forum List

Back