Jeb Bush: Let's Focus On Helping Christian Syrian Refugees, Rather Than Muslims

Because all these refugees had NOTHING to do with the Paris attacks?

Two posts above had the link about one of killers was recent Syrian refugee......

Paris terrorist held Syrian refugee passport, says Greek government official

Must be the same Greek Offical that said there Gov accounts were in order a few years back.

Couple of things, never believe a Greek Government Offical and Never believe anything out of the Daily Express.

The Daily Express is just as bad as the Daily Mail... Why do RWers here always use them as a source... They are complete rags, I know a reporter for one of them and they freely admit to making up stuff...

We shouldn't take any at all, period.

Make some "safe space" for them there, in their own region.

My, what a compassionate heart you have.
Yes. That IS compassion.. Compassion for Americans who would then be subject to the same attacks as those which occurred in Paris.
BTW, how many of these refugees( that's a hoot) live in YOUR neighborhood or better yet, your home?

Hug your gun and look carefully under your bed before going to sleep.
Yeah, I'll be looking for YOU....Come get ya some.

If you had a choice between shooting an Injun or a Muslim - which would you choose? Assume only one cartridge.
Pigeonhole post crafted to appear like an interrogative statement.....Poor effort

I think it is funny that the guys who claim to be Christian would not give a fellow Christian shelter. This all less than 2 months to Christmas...

Mary & Joseph; Inkeeper ring a bell?

The ironry is astounding.

Why would Jeb think Syrian Arab Christians are more worthy than Syrian Arab Muslims - if they can pass a careful screening process? Our "Godless" secular Constitution is indifferent to both.

The FBI has already said it can't screen them. Even if it could, why would we allow people who oppose all are values to become citizens?

Pretty sure we make our immigrant quota each year now just from Mexico. No need to bring in potentially dangerous ones.
Tell that to the kenyan muslim in the white house...

Obama not 'reconsidering' plan to bring in Syrian refugees

... he's taking hating America to an all new level.

You need to remove that chevron from your avatar. You dishonor it.

Bush said that the U.S. should use a careful screening process to ensure the refugees it accepts are Christian.

In the wake of the Paris terror attacks, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) said Sunday that American aid toward refugees should be geared toward Christians who are fleeing persecution in Syria, as opposed to those who are Muslim.

"I think we need to do thorough screening and take in a limited number," Bush said on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday. "There are a lot of Christians in Syria that have no place now. They'll be either executed or imprisoned, either by Assad or by ISIS. We should focus our efforts as it relates to the refugees for the Christians that are being slaughtered."

More: Jeb Bush: Let's Focus On Helping The Christian Syrian Refugees, Rather Than The Muslims

Religion should have nothing to do with which refugees are accepted - so long as they go through a careful screening process. Our "Godless" Constitution gives us a "secular" government that applies equally to all religions - and Atheists. To my knowledge - there has never been a religious test for previous refugees throughout American history. No preferential treatment for Christian refugees!
Why? His brother didn't accept Christians? Why was that?

I think it is funny that the guys who claim to be Christian would not give a fellow Christian shelter. This all less than 2 months to Christmas...

I agree! They are hilarious! Funnier than a bunch of drunk monkeys throwing shit. Nothing Christian about them!

"Religion should have nothing to do with which refugees are accepted - so long as they go through a careful screening process."

Correct.

It's reprehensible to refuse asylum to some based solely on their religion.

Muslim refugees aren't responsible for the attacks in Paris.

Bush is indeed wrong on this, showing his cowardice and lack of sound reasoning skills – someone clearly not qualified to be president.

That headline isn't correct.
The real story is that the passport of a Syrian refugee was found next to a dead terrorist.
It hasn't yet been confirmed that it belonged to one of the terrorists.

Yeah, because it could easily have been one of the patrons who bought tickets to see an American rock band who had the Syrian passport
Yep, or it could have been planted there, or it could have belonged to the terrorist...who knows at this point?
You'd make a real shitty cop. Your powers of deduction are beyond ignorant.
Really?
Cops should make an immediate deduction without investigation?
In that case you're probably right.

They wanted shelter for a night, not a place to live for 20 generations, ruining it for those who's home it was.

Why would Jeb think Syrian Arab Christians are more worthy than Syrian Arab Muslims - if they can pass a careful screening process? Our "Godless" secular Constitution is indifferent to both.

The FBI has already said it can't screen them. Even if it could, why would we allow people who oppose all are values to become citizens?

Pretty sure we make our immigrant quota each year now just from Mexico. No need to bring in potentially dangerous ones.

Lame deflection.

What the hell would you know about military honor?

When are you going to stop masquerading as an Indian?

You dishonor that Air Force chevron - and I find that offensive.

The real story is that the passport of a Syrian refugee was found next to a dead terrorist.

Yeah, because it could easily have been one of the patrons who bought tickets to see an American rock band who had the Syrian passport
Yep, or it could have been planted there, or it could have belonged to the terrorist...who knows at this point?
Really?
What do you call finding evidence? Not investigating?

Wise up. You're sounding more stupid by the post.

...... :lol: .... Poor little indian wanna be... then go to your SAFE SPACE...

Really?
What do you call finding evidence? Not investigating?

Wise up. You're sounding more stupid by the post.
No...no...I agree with you.
I like to know the facts before I decide what the truth is.
According to your definition...I'd make a lousy cop...it's true.

Poor little indian wanna be... then go to your SAFE SPACE...

As someone who is a Vietnam Era veteran - it will take much more than a pissant poser like you to light my rockets.

Last edited:

Well I hope him and the dems are prepared to take responsibility if one of them does evil. Cause I've no doubt they will take responsibility next time people vote.

Poor little indian wanna be... then go to your SAFE SPACE...

As someone who is a Vietnam Era veteran - it will take much more than a pissant poser like you to light my rockets.

Well, zipper head, I no more believe your a Vietnam vet than I believe you're an indian. I think you're a damn liar, like most liberals are.

Well I hope him and the dems are prepared to take responsibility if one of them does evil. Cause I've no doubt they will take responsibility next time people vote.
If something like Paris happens here, and it was some ISIS terrorist in with who they forced on America from Syria that does it, those responsible should be arrested and tried for treason.

Last edited:
"Religion should have nothing to do with which refugees are accepted - so long as they go through a careful screening process."

Correct.

Bush is indeed wrong on this, showing his cowardice and lack of sound reasoning skills – someone clearly not qualified to be president.

Since passports have your picture on them, I think it should be pretty easy to tell who it belongs to.

Correct.

Since passports have your picture on them, I think it should be pretty easy to tell who it belongs to.

You clowns are funny to watch.

Why Syrian refugee passport found at Paris attack scene must be treated with caution

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Being Christian in the Middle East shouldn't be a reason for you to be murdered either but it is so if your going to take in refugees why not give those at greater risk top priority?

Forum List

Back