Jeb Bush: Let's Focus On Helping Christian Syrian Refugees, Rather Than Muslims

I think it is funny that the guys who claim to be Christian would not give a fellow Christian shelter. This all less than 2 months to Christmas...

Mary & Joseph; Inkeeper ring a bell?

The ironry is astounding.

They wanted shelter for a night, not a place to live for 20 generations, ruining it for those who's home it was.

Syrian Refugees don't want to move to America. They are looking to be sheltered from violence. IT is very easy to create a VISA that only lasts as long as the area is unsafe for Christians. We get it in the ear all day from the RW how America is a Christian country but when it comes to pony up they get all shy...

Please could none of these ala carte Christians give us any lectures on mortality... You use the Bible to forward your narrow agenda...

The majority of illegals are people who overstayed their visas.

Syria is a Third World Shithole. Of course Syrian "refugees" want to move to America.

The culture of Syria built a Third World Shithole.

The culture of American White Guys built a First World Paradise.

What benefit is there to importing the Third World Culture into the US?
Much of the south is a shithole. Course, that was conservatives.

Every Indian reservation I've ever been on is a shit-hole. All you did is reveal what an ignorant bigot you are.

That headline isn't correct.
The real story is that the passport of a Syrian refugee was found next to a dead terrorist.
It hasn't yet been confirmed that it belonged to one of the terrorists.

Yeah, because it could easily have been one of the patrons who bought tickets to see an American rock band who had the Syrian passport
Yep, or it could have been planted there, or it could have belonged to the terrorist...who knows at this point?
You'd make a real shitty cop. Your powers of deduction are beyond ignorant.
Really?
Cops should make an immediate deduction without investigation?
In that case you're probably right.

All they had to do was look at the picture in the passport, moron.

The real story is that the passport of a Syrian refugee was found next to a dead terrorist.

Yeah, because it could easily have been one of the patrons who bought tickets to see an American rock band who had the Syrian passport
Yep, or it could have been planted there, or it could have belonged to the terrorist...who knows at this point?

Since passports have your picture on them, I think it should be pretty easy to tell who it belongs to.

You clowns are funny to watch.

Why Syrian refugee passport found at Paris attack scene must be treated with caution

You just got done attacking the Daily Mail as a credible source, and then you cite the Gaurdian? Is that actually your conception of "credible?" Pravda during the Soviet era was more credible.

I think it is funny that the guys who claim to be Christian would not give a fellow Christian shelter. This all less than 2 months to Christmas...

They wanted shelter for a night, not a place to live for 20 generations, ruining it for those who's home it was.

Syrian Refugees don't want to move to America. They are looking to be sheltered from violence. IT is very easy to create a VISA that only lasts as long as the area is unsafe for Christians. We get it in the ear all day from the RW how America is a Christian country but when it comes to pony up they get all shy...

Please could none of these ala carte Christians give us any lectures on mortality... You use the Bible to forward your narrow agenda...

Why not just create refugee camps for them in Jordan or Iraq?

Being Christian in the Middle East shouldn't be a reason for you to be murdered either but it is so if your going to take in refugees why not give those at greater risk top priority?

Why should the Christian fairy tale be more worthy than the Islam fairy tale? Our Constitution makes no distinction.
People aren't being murdered, tortured and raped by the thousands every year in the name of Christ, moron.

Being Christian in the Middle East shouldn't be a reason for you to be murdered either but it is so if your going to take in refugees why not give those at greater risk top priority?

Why should the Christian fairy tale be more worthy than the Islam fairy tale? Our Constitution makes no distinction.
People aren't being murdered, tortured and raped by the thousands every year in the name of Christ, moron.

Really? Didn't Bush say that God told him to invade Iraq?

BBC - God told me to invade Iraq, Bush tells Palestinian ministers

No. That's the scum of some Palestinian scumbag, which is several orders of magnitude less credible than the Guardian.

Why not just create refugee camps for them in Jordan or Iraq?

Why not put all American Muslims in detention camps, like the Japanese in WWII? You know, for national security.

"Religion should have nothing to do with which refugees are accepted - so long as they go through a careful screening process."

Correct.

It's reprehensible to refuse asylum to some based solely on their religion.

Muslim refugees aren't responsible for the attacks in Paris.

Bush is indeed wrong on this, showing his cowardice and lack of sound reasoning skills – someone clearly not qualified to be president.

Paris terrorist held Syrian refugee passport, says Greek government official

The French police know.
Maybe they do but one thing's for certain...you don't.

You'd make a real shitty cop. Your powers of deduction are beyond ignorant.
Really?
Cops should make an immediate deduction without investigation?
In that case you're probably right.

All they had to do was look at the picture in the passport, moron.
Riiight...because if you were going to plant a passport next to a body for political purposes you'd make sure it had the original photo.
Those terrorists sure are dumb, eh?

No. That's the scum of some Palestinian scumbag, which is several orders of magnitude less credible than the Guardian.

Yeah, the BBC isn't quite the same as some retarded militiaman in a bunker in Montana.

Terrorism and the Other Religions
relviolence.jpg

Terrorism and the Other Religions

We shouldn't take any at all, period.

Make some "safe space" for them there, in their own region.

My, what a compassionate heart you have.

It's called common sense... we have no way to vet these people.... sorry, but why risk importing a bunch of Jihadists. I reserve my compassion for my fellow citizens.

What about our homegrown Christian terrorists? Should they be deported? Or worse...?

"Religion should have nothing to do with which refugees are accepted - so long as they go through a careful screening process."

Correct.

Bush is indeed wrong on this, showing his cowardice and lack of sound reasoning skills – someone clearly not qualified to be president.

Are you kidding? Or just conveniently deluding yourself?....
Question....If the US allows what are now potentially dangerous people, where is the "win" for us? Explain what purpose this serves
How am I deluding myself by waiting for the true story?

Just as a thought experiment though...if ISIS didn't want other countries to accept refugees, planting a passport next to a dead terrorist would be a pretty good start.
Look at your reaction for example.
if ISIS didn't want other countries to accept refugees....HUH?..ISIS wants or doesn't want?...
"planting a passport next to a dead terrorist".....Oh sure. In all the chaos and carnage, someone had the aforethought to procure an official passport with the terrorist's photo inside to make it appear legitimate, walk through all the police and military people on site and place it next to the body. All of this for the sole purpose of what?
Please. I already know what your response will be.. You'll whine and wring your hands about the poor Syrian refugees and offer up some nonsense about compassion. Save it.

Correct.

Are you kidding? Or just conveniently deluding yourself?....
Question....If the US allows what are now potentially dangerous people, where is the "win" for us? Explain what purpose this serves
How am I deluding myself by waiting for the true story?

Just as a thought experiment though...if ISIS didn't want other countries to accept refugees, planting a passport next to a dead terrorist would be a pretty good start.
Look at your reaction for example.
if ISIS didn't want other countries to accept refugees....HUH?..ISIS wants or doesn't want?...
"planting a passport next to a dead terrorist".....Oh sure. In all the chaos and carnage, someone had the aforethought to procure an official passport with the terrorist's photo inside to make it appear legitimate, walk through all the police and military people on site and place it next to the body. All of this for the sole purpose of what?
Please. I already know what your response will be.. You'll whine and wring your hands about the poor Syrian refugees and offer up some nonsense about compassion. Save it.
Ok.

Forum List

Back