🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeb on Oregon Massacre: ‘Stuff Happens’

This 'stuff' Jeb refers to, is happening too often now.

Those who say people kill people, not guns, only have it half right. Since that is only half right, that means they have it half wrong.

these poor souls from this won't have any bones to bury by the time the left gets done using them

disgusting

PJ's logic.
When a Christian shoots somebody it the religions fault.
When a muslim shoots somebody it's the guns fault.

PJ people don't even think you are stupid anymore. People KNOW you are stupid.

Not very wise, Jeb.

Jeb Bush in South Carolina argued against calls for greater gun control on Friday, saying “stuff happens.”
It's called Satanism and there is a good deal of evidence that points to his own father being involved in it. Anton Lavey's own son who became a Christian identified Bush Sr. as a satanist who met with his father at their own home. Many people have mentioned Bush Sr. as one who was involved in Luciferean Occult activities.

Oregon shooter ‘into occult, wiccan’
Mercer was a follower of left hand path which is hardcore Satanism.

these poor souls from this won't have any bones to bury by the time the left gets done using them

disgusting

It is time for non-partisan common sense to prevail on this issue. I do have the in-between moderate answer, for now.

there is no in between. Unless they can go and lock up every criminal, gang member and nut cases. nobody is stepping on my second amendment

I haven't KILLED ANYONE.

PJ's logic.

Don't know why you cannot understand this, Dark Fury, Mercer was not a Muslim. He was not a Muslim. He was a Satanist.

and sorry to hurt all you sensitive people feeling. but we are in REAL LIFE.

SO DEAL

Not very wise, Jeb.

Jeb Bush in South Carolina argued against calls for greater gun control on Friday, saying “stuff happens.”
Adam Lanza who was the shooter in Sandy Hook - was a Satanist with a webpage dedicated to Satan. The Columbine killers were part of a satanic coven called the Trench coat Mafia (the FBI kept that information from the public for almost 10 years it is said) the shooter who tried to murder Giffords was identified as a satanist. Almost all serial killers have the same history of having been involved in Satanism. The problem we have in this country is that we have legalized pure evil. That was never what the founding fathers had in mind. Satanism is evil and should not be permitted in the United States (or anywhere else in the world). Americans need to wake up.

Not very wise, Jeb.

Typical GOP sucking the NRA dick. And more people die.

motherhood-gop-nra-isis.jpg

Not very wise, Jeb.

that's exactly how I see it , stuff happens in a large country full of different types of people . About 310 million at 2010 census . Too bad about the dead but only one guy is too blame PJunky !! That being said let me also say that 'jebito' sucks but he is correct on this subject !!

Last edited:

disgusting

It is time for non-partisan common sense to prevail on this issue. I do have the in-between moderate answer, for now.

there is no in between. Unless they can go and lock up every criminal, gang member and nut cases. nobody is stepping on my second amendment

I haven't KILLED ANYONE.

Steph, there is an in-between. Besides requiring a background check for gun ownership, a short anger mgmt. assessment is combined with it. Novel? No. The wherewithal has been available since 1982.

Those who say people kill people, not guns, only have it half right. Since that is only half right, that means they have it half wrong.

go to this thread and read up. no point in rehashing this much data:
When is the time to talk about gun violence?

PJ's logic.

Don't know why you cannot understand this, Dark Fury, Mercer was not a Muslim. He was not a Muslim. He was a Satanist.
This may change your mind on that...
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...-muslim-jihadists-and-calls-to-kill-the-jews/

Forum List

Back