Jeff Flake caught on a live mic saying, “If we become the party of Moore & Trump, we are doomed"

Totally on topic. You lied and said Trump started the birther thing when in fact it was Team Hillary.
Really? I said Trump started the birther movement? Quote me. What did I say?

You are a liar
They both promote conspiracy theories like the birther movement
So you just proved that I said “promote” and then you claimed I said he “started it”. So you either lied or were mistaken and had no reason to bring Clinton staffers into the discussion. Another dishonest and worthless diversion. I don’t know why I waste my time with you. I must be bored
More like you are desperate and depressed.
No, more like I just literally proved, in black and white that you lied and diverted. And your only response is to call me desperate and depressed? How pathetic can you be? I’m done with you for the day. That was too easy. Thanks for the laugh
Don't get mad at me when you drag Hillary's birther movement and your desire for laws to control peoples sexual acts into the discussion and get slammed.

Why are you talking about the party of Flake and McCain. Another “whatabout” diversion argument. The point is a party based on the principles of Trump and Moore is a doomed party. I think he is right
You mean, Make America Great Again? America First? Build the Wall? End Muslim Immigration?

Yer right. That will never fly with voters.
Those are hot air slogans... at some point you have to go to the next layer.
You mean like impose a Muslim travel ban? Demand Congress fund the wall? Stuff like that?
No, I pointed out many examples of what I was talking about a few pages back. We can talk about those if you’d like. You bringing up other topics that I didn’t mention is going to get us nowhere

So repost them, like you want others to do, Come on do not be lazy, point them out!
Easy, see watch how easy it is using this thing called copy and paste. And notice how I directly answer a question unlike your little charade you pulled a few days ago when I asked 9 different times and you completely failed to directly address the topic.

Post #27
On Moore’s side, making homosexuality illegal and banning Muslims from congress... Trumps nationalism policies that have been feeding the Alt right groups are very toxic. They both promote conspiracy theories like the birther movement and play partisan politics of hate and division to discredit their opponents and promote their agenda. We have enough of that in both parties. Furthering those efforts is surely a pathway to stagnation and gridlock.

You mean, Make America Great Again? America First? Build the Wall? End Muslim Immigration?

Yer right. That will never fly with voters.
You mean like impose a Muslim travel ban? Demand Congress fund the wall? Stuff like that?
No, I pointed out many examples of what I was talking about a few pages back. We can talk about those if you’d like. You bringing up other topics that I didn’t mention is going to get us nowhere

So repost them, like you want others to do, Come on do not be lazy, point them out!
Easy, see watch how easy it is using this thing called copy and paste. And notice how I directly answer a question unlike your little charade you pulled a few days ago when I asked 9 different times and you completely failed to directly address the topic.

Post #27
On Moore’s side, making homosexuality illegal and banning Muslims from congress... Trumps nationalism policies that have been feeding the Alt right groups are very toxic. They both promote conspiracy theories like the birther movement and play partisan politics of hate and division to discredit their opponents and promote their agenda. We have enough of that in both parties. Furthering those efforts is surely a pathway to stagnation and gridlock.

And you see you have proven you believe far left religious dogma!

All it did was prove that you are far left drone and not prove what you claim.

See all you did was out yourself and show that you are hyper partisan to the far left!

So you made all those accusations let us see if you can use non far left sources to back up such claims..

Really? I said Trump started the birther movement? Quote me. What did I say?

You are a liar
They both promote conspiracy theories like the birther movement
So you just proved that I said “promote” and then you claimed I said he “started it”. So you either lied or were mistaken and had no reason to bring Clinton staffers into the discussion. Another dishonest and worthless diversion. I don’t know why I waste my time with you. I must be bored
No, more like I just literally proved, in black and white that you lied and diverted. And your only response is to call me desperate and depressed? How pathetic can you be? I’m done with you for the day. That was too easy. Thanks for the laugh

You did not prove anything other than you follow the far left narratives without question or hesitation.

You said Moore abused teenagers, other than allegations what concert proof do you have?

With Fraken there are pictures!
Are you slow. Dumbshit Weatherman said that I claimed Trump started the birther movement. I told him to quote me and the quote literally showed me saying he promoted it. I never said he started it. Why was that relevant? because he diverted the conversation to bring up a Clinton staffer who was accused of starting the rumor and I told him that had nothing to do with the conversation. What is it about facts, logic, and reason do you not understand? All of what I just said is in black and white. It isn't partisan, its just truth. There is something wrong with you.

Post #27

See all you did was out yourself and show that you are hyper partisan to the far left!

So you made all those accusations let us see if you can use non far left sources to back up such claims..
Yeah, I don't think there is any doubt that you think I am a far left drone. It is a tired and old point but one you seem to insist on trying to prove. Lets just move forward on the premise that I'm a far left drone and see if you can actually talk about substance. It should be easy for you to outwit a far left drone so go for it. I doubt you have the ability to get passed the FLD insults, you lack a second gear.

You did not prove anything other than you follow the far left narratives without question or hesitation.

You said Moore abused teenagers, other than allegations what concert proof do you have?

Are you slow. Dumbshit Weatherman said that I claimed Trump started the birther movement. I told him to quote me and the quote literally showed me saying he promoted it. I never said he started it. Why was that relevant? because he diverted the conversation to bring up a Clinton staffer who was accused of starting the rumor and I told him that had nothing to do with the conversation. What is it about facts, logic, and reason do you not understand? All of what I just said is in black and white. It isn't partisan, its just truth. There is something wrong with you.

No you asked you to back up the claims in the quote you used..

See how you deflect once again when asked to provide proof of your claims..

Here is the question again:

Do not deflect answer it!

Post #27

Yeah, I don't think there is any doubt that you think I am a far left drone. It is a tired and old point but one you seem to insist on trying to prove. Lets just move forward on the premise that I'm a far left drone and see if you can actually talk about substance. It should be easy for you to outwit a far left drone so go for it. I doubt you have the ability to get passed the FLD insults, you lack a second gear.

Oh the irony of the comments from this far left drone!

I have been trying to get you to prove the far left religious dogma you have been spewing.

Instead you deflect and will not post your proof that backs up the claims of all the far left narratives you have spewed.

So post your concert proof of your claims..

They will never answer it because they are getting tired of being bashed over the head with their hypocrisy.

Just two more anti Trumpers identified. So much for loyal republicans.
No doubt they voted for the Hildabeast like their master H W Bush

I never claimed there is concrete proof... It is he said vs. they said. It is up to us to decide what we believe after listening to all the accusations and Moores defense. You can believe Moore, thats fine. I believe the 9 women who accused him (some of which are republican trump voters) and the over 50 sources backing up their stories. Like I said before, most free thinking people can read the writing on the wall including the Republican party and Trump who supported defunding his campaign. Take note again, I provided a direct answer, no deflection.

I never claimed there is concrete proof... It is he said vs. they said. It is up to us to decide what we believe after listening to all the accusations and Moores defense. You can believe Moore, thats fine. I believe the 9 women who accused him (some of which are republican trump voters) and the over 50 sources backing up their stories. Like I said before, most free thinking people can read the writing on the wall including the Republican party and Trump who supported defunding his campaign. Take note again, I provided a direct answer, no deflection.

So you have just proven you will spew far left religious dogma and claim Moore abused teenagers without any real proof.

See that is how the far left works, it is ok for their own to do it and have pictures, but the mere allegation of the opposition and it must be true.

So far the allegations are just that allegations, any proof so far like a yearbook has not been released to verify handwriting.

Just like the accusation of getting Roy Moore banned from the mall turned out to be false.

Remember these accusers did not come forward it was printed in the far left Washington post the day that Roy Moores name could not be removed from the ballet.

I am sure many far left drones would be willing to do anything to take down n (R). Even lie to do it.

If this happened even a month ago it would be less suspicious. However it is the Washington post that waited to print this story on the day Moore could not have his name removed from the ballot.

Now Fraken got caught with hands in the cookie jar.

3ce4491bf7cf3a2a11fd92f10b923415f00b26ee002018f818822aefc55c8f55.jpg
tumblr_oy2f8ntqo81tp0mqvo1_1280.jpg

So you have just proven you will spew far left religious dogma and claim Moore abused teenagers without any real proof.

See that is how the far left works, it is ok for their own to do it and have pictures, but the mere allegation of the opposition and it must be true.

So far the allegations are just that allegations, any proof so far like a yearbook has not been released to verify handwriting.

Just like the accusation of getting Roy Moore banned from the mall turned out to be false.

Remember these accusers did not come forward it was printed in the far left Washington post the day that Roy Moores name could not be removed from the ballet.

I am sure many far left drones would be willing to do anything to take down n (R). Even lie to do it.

If this happened even a month ago it would be less suspicious. However it is the Washington post that waited to print this story on the day Moore could not have his name removed from the ballot.

Now Fraken got caught with hands in the cookie jar.
Actually I specifically just said there their is not concrete proof. I'm getting sick of you lying about and distorting my word. Do it again and i'm done with you for the day. I said that I listened to the accusers and to Moores defense and the accounts of the accusers had much more credibility than Moore so I believe them.

I can play the same game your playing and ask what concrete proof do you have that the 9 women are lying about their accusations? You are accusing them of lying so where is your concrete proof that they are lying? Keep in mind that some of these accusers were Trump voting republicans so that negates your "far left conspiracy" What say you?

GOP is 'toast' with Trump in control, Republican senator says

Better than the Party of Mitch McConnell and John McCain.

Merry TrumpMESS is a darn site closer to the truth.

You far left drones would not know the truth if it came up and bit you!

Yet you cover up the fact that you drones support sexual predators and run and hide when it is in your camp.

Nonsense. Democrats (of which I am not one) didn't have a problem with Anthony Weiner leaving office and ultimately being prosecuted and going to jail. Keep in mind that AW's issue didn't involve personal contact (as in physical interaction). Whereas Roy Moore, a man in his early 30s, preyed upon teenage girls. That's damn creepy, man. Yet, the supposedly morally upstanding Evangelical crowd rally around Moore like sycophants in some kind of trance. Perhaps it's the trance of a master manipulator like Satan.

Last edited:
GOP is 'toast' with Trump in control, Republican senator says

Better than the Party of Mitch McConnell and John McCain.

Merry TrumpMESS is a darn site closer to the truth.

You far left drones would not know the truth if it came up and bit you!

Yet you cover up the fact that you drones support sexual predators and run and hide when it is in your camp.

Nonsense. Democrats (of which I am not one) didn't have a problem with Anthony Weiner leaving office and ultimately being prosecuted and going to jail. Keep in mind that AW's issue didn't involve personal contact (as in physical interaction). Whereas Roy Moore, a man in his early 30s, preyed upon teenage girls. That's damn creepy man. Yet, the supposedly morally upstanding Evangelical crowd rally around more like sycophants in some kind of trance. Perhaps it's the trance of a master manipulator like Satan.
The even sadder thing is that in a couple weeks Moore is going to be elected into the United State congress. All because of trolls like Kosh here who do nothing but puke out hyperpartisan rhetoric as they try and define their political enemies as evil. Because of this atmosphere we will have a whole state of voters, the majority of which will elect a guy with a past of child abuse and sexual impropriety to avoid having to elect a democrat. I pretty moderate one at that. I'll bet most of the Alabama republicans can't even name the main points of the democrat candidates political agenda

The Republican Party has become the Party of Pussy Grabbers and Child Molesters! WELL DONE, GOP!

Forum List

Back