Jeff Flake caught on a live mic saying, “If we become the party of Moore & Trump, we are doomed"

We see what the party of Flake and McCain is about. Just more DC insider elitist BS.
Why are you talking about the party of Flake and McCain. Another “whatabout” diversion argument. The point is a party based on the principles of Trump and Moore is a doomed party. I think he is right

We see what the party of Flake and McCain is about. Just more DC insider elitist BS.
Why are you talking about the party of Flake and McCain. Another “whatabout” diversion argument. The point is a party based on the principles of Trump and Moore is a doomed party. I think he is right

Of course you do being a far left drone.

However there are pictures showing the sexual predator Al Fraken, all Moore has is allegations.

Has Moore been brought up on formal charges yet? Is there a court date for Moore yet?

What principles are of a doomed party?
On Moore’s side, making homosexuality illegal and banning Muslims from congress... Trumps nationalism policies that have been feeding the Alt right groups are very toxic. They both promote conspiracy theories like the birther movement and play partisan politics of hate and division to discredit their opponents and promote their agenda. We have enough of that in both parties. Furthering those efforts is surely a pathway to stagnation and gridlock.

On Moore’s side, making homosexuality illegal and banning Muslims from congress... Trumps nationalism policies that have been feeding the Alt right groups are very toxic. They both promote conspiracy theories like the birther movement and play partisan politics of hate and division to discredit their opponents and promote their agenda. We have enough of that in both parties. Furthering those efforts is surely a pathway to stagnation and gridlock.
You are for laws against incest and polygamy and you want to ban Christians from Congress.

So what was your point again?

Of course you do being a far left drone.

However there are pictures showing the sexual predator Al Fraken, all Moore has is allegations.

Has Moore been brought up on formal charges yet? Is there a court date for Moore yet?
Moore’s situation isn’t going to court as you well know, but the allegations are credible for most people to believe... including his own party which, with Trumps support, has defunded Moore’s campaign. Moore abused high school girls. Franken tried to make out with a model and then posed for and inappropriate photo. Very different situations. Thanks for changing the subject though. Shows you don’t have an arguement

You mean, Make America Great Again? America First? Build the Wall? End Muslim Immigration?

Yer right. That will never fly with voters.

You are for laws against incest and polygamy and you want to ban Christians from Congress.

I’m not for any of that. Why are you changing the subject and spreading lies? I guess your out of valid arguments as well.

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton supporters

I’m not for any of that. Why are you changing the subject and spreading lies? I guess your out of valid arguments as well.
Not changing the subject at all. Just pointing out those who cast stones should not be living in glass houses.

You mean, Make America Great Again? America First? Build the Wall? End Muslim Immigration?

Yer right. That will never fly with voters.
Those are hot air slogans... at some point you have to go to the next layer.

Another off topic diversion. Nice

Not changing the subject at all. Just pointing out those who cast stones should not be living in glass houses.
The glass house you are referring to is built on lies that you made up and have nothing to do with my opinions. So yes, it was a worthless attempt to divert

Another off topic diversion. Nice
Totally on topic. You lied and said Trump started the birther thing when in fact it was Team Hillary.

Forum List

Back