Jeff Sessions endorses theft

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Jeff Sessions Endorses Theft

Attorney General Jeff Sessions recently ordered the Justice Department to increase the use of civil asset forfeiture, thus once again endorsing an unconstitutional, authoritarian, and increasingly unpopular policy.

Civil asset theft is a multi-billion dollar a year moneymaker for all levels of government. Police and prosecutors receive more than their “fair share” of the loot. According to a 2016 study by the Institute for Justice, 43 states allow police and prosecutors to keep at least half of the loot they got from civil asset theft.

The Tenaha police are not the only ones targeting those carrying large sums of cash. Anyone traveling with “too much” cash runs the risk of having it stolen by a police officer, since carrying large amounts of cash is treated as evidence of involvement in criminal activity.

--------------------------------------------------------

I've said it before and will say it again this SOB needs to get the hell out of office like yesterday. Send him packing protest his ass right the hell out of there.

You will be caught in this be it you are pulled over for DRUGS or NOT, you will be a victim of this should you have anything to do with being pulled over, or a neighbor calls the cops on you for whatever reasons.

Do not think for a minute this will only hurt the druggie down the street BS WAKE UP!!

But he is so cute on TV, kind of like ET. Every time I see him talking I can't help but laugh.

T only hires the best people. T is ultra intelligent. He only hires the best and the brightest.

This is non negotiable. If you smoke pot, watch out. If you carry cash watch out, you must get the mark of the beast, TTT on your forehead or right hand.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions recently ordered the Justice Department to increase the use of civil asset forfeiture, thus once again endorsing an unconstitutional, authoritarian, and increasingly unpopular policy.

Civil asset theft is a multi-billion dollar a year moneymaker for all levels of government. Police and prosecutors receive more than their “fair share” of the loot. According to a 2016 study by the Institute for Justice, 43 states allow police and prosecutors to keep at least half of the loot they got from civil asset theft.

The Tenaha police are not the only ones targeting those carrying large sums of cash. Anyone traveling with “too much” cash runs the risk of having it stolen by a police officer, since carrying large amounts of cash is treated as evidence of involvement in criminal activity.

I've said it before and will say it again this SOB needs to get the hell out of office like yesterday. Send him packing protest his ass right the hell out of there.

You will be caught in this be it you are pulled over for DRUGS or NOT, you will be a victim of this should you have anything to do with being pulled over, or a neighbor calls the cops on you for whatever reasons.

Do not think for a minute this will only hurt the druggie down the street BS WAKE UP!!

I don't recognize this country any longer

Didn't you already try to unload this excrement? You got your ass handed to you then when it was proved that Sessions was changing the law to require a conviction.

• Banned

I don't recognize this country any longer

It is def. dangerous waters this bastard is putting upon American people.

And most fail to realize if they can't find you the person guilty of a crime they can charge your money, land, property of a crime. You still reap the charges.

• Banned
Didn't you already try to unload this excrement? You got your ass handed to you then when it was proved that Sessions was changing the law to require a conviction.

HE ENDORSED IT , it's been finalized , before your ass was handed to you it wasn't endorsed yet. Duuuuh.

• Banned

But I will agree it's similar to the last bs this ass came out with ...

HE ENDORSED IT , it's been finalized , before your ass was handed to you it wasn't endorsed yet. Duuuuh.

Yes, now in order for the federal government to confiscate anything under civil forfeiture laws, there must be a conviction.

State laws may not require a conviction but Jeff Sessions changed the federal law.

Stick with California putting people in jail who refuse vaccinations.

If you guys are complaining about Sessions, remember who made him the AG.

Forum List

Back