Jeffrey Toobin was Hard at Work

LWNJ and Trump hater Jeffrey Toobin proves that he is a pompous jerk off!! He was suspended from his job.

brian-stelter-toobin.jpg

The New Yorker has suspended reporter Jeffrey Toobin for masturbating on a Zoom video chat between members of the New Yorker and WNYC radio last week. Toobin says he did not realize his video was on.

Toobin said in a statement to Motherboard: “I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers.” “I believed I was not visible on Zoom. I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video,” he added.

Two people who were on the call told Motherboard separately that the call was an election simulation featuring many of the New Yorker’s biggest stars: Jane Mayer was playing establishment Republicans; Evan Osnos was Joe Biden, Jelani Cobb was establishment Democrats, Masha Gessen played Donald Trump, Andrew Marantz was the far right, Sue Halpern was left wing democrats, Dexter Filkins was the military, and Jeffrey Toobin playing the courts. There were also a handful of other producers on the call from the New Yorker and WNYC.

Both people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to speak freely, noted that it was unclear how much each individual person on the call saw, but both of the people we spoke to said that they saw Toobin jerking off.

The two sources described a juncture in the election simulation when there was a strategy session, and the Democrats and Republicans went into their respective break out rooms for about 10 minutes. At this point, they said, it seemed like Toobin was on a second video call. The sources said that when the groups returned from their break out rooms,

LWNJ and Trump hater Jeffrey Toobin proves that he is a pompous jerk off!! He was suspended from his job.

brian-stelter-toobin.jpg

The New Yorker has suspended reporter Jeffrey Toobin for masturbating on a Zoom video chat between members of the New Yorker and WNYC radio last week. Toobin says he did not realize his video was on.

Toobin said in a statement to Motherboard: “I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers.” “I believed I was not visible on Zoom. I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video,” he added.

Two people who were on the call told Motherboard separately that the call was an election simulation featuring many of the New Yorker’s biggest stars: Jane Mayer was playing establishment Republicans; Evan Osnos was Joe Biden, Jelani Cobb was establishment Democrats, Masha Gessen played Donald Trump, Andrew Marantz was the far right, Sue Halpern was left wing democrats, Dexter Filkins was the military, and Jeffrey Toobin playing the courts. There were also a handful of other producers on the call from the New Yorker and WNYC.

Both people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to speak freely, noted that it was unclear how much each individual person on the call saw, but both of the people we spoke to said that they saw Toobin jerking off.

The two sources described a juncture in the election simulation when there was a strategy session, and the Democrats and Republicans went into their respective break out rooms for about 10 minutes. At this point, they said, it seemed like Toobin was on a second video call. The sources said that when the groups returned from their break out rooms,

Voyeurism to that degree is top shelf. The guy could have been recorded and exposed to millions if the right nefarious opportunist decided to do so. 100 years from now someone would be searching for his name on some classic dirty films site.

brian-stelter-toobin.jpg

So he got sexually aroused during a Zoom call? What a freak Toobin is.

Toobin has been a media darling of the left for many many years.... whether it was his constant factless attacks on Trump or his nonstop defense of Obama/Biden, Toobin could always be counted on to deliver a far left nut job spin to every story. Fact is, this clown has been jerking off on camera for years.....:rofl:

Funny, cuz Hannity Jerks Off to trump AND Putin daily.
He is quite the stallion.
Go get some more Hannity.

You got your say, I got mine.

Democrats showing once again they are both big dicks and super assholes. The point isn't that you thought Zoom was off, you schmo, the point is that you were doing it at all.

During a phone call with a radio station about an election-- -- a married man.

Doesn't change my opinion of democrats at all.

Is this a joke or did the gentleman actually make love to himself on Zoom (whatever that is! I'm an 83-year-old computer illiterate).

Surely, an intelligent and learned gentleman like Mr. T. would make love to himself only in the privacy of his bedroom or bathroom! That he supposedly did it in a room with a camera shows great arrogance.

Forum List

Back