Jeremy Clarkson's prediction of Keir Starmer

Keir Starmer’s popularity is in a tailspin, dropping faster than an agent of Hezbollah's b******s.

According to PollBasePro, his Labour Party has dipped under 30% approval after just 70 days in office – something that hasn’t happened in at least 40 years!

To put that in context: Blair and Brown took over 1,000 days to get there, Thatcher needed 676 days, and more recently, Boris Johnson managed to last 762 days before hitting the same low.

Starmer’s breaking records, but sadly for all the wrong reasons – at least the Starmer clan got some free designer garbs out of it, eh?

Darren Grimes.​
IMG_3731.jpeg

Keir Starmer’s popularity is in a tailspin, dropping faster than an agent of Hezbollah's b******s.

According to PollBasePro, his Labour Party has dipped under 30% approval after just 70 days in office – something that hasn’t happened in at least 40 years!

To put that in context: Blair and Brown took over 1,000 days to get there, Thatcher needed 676 days, and more recently, Boris Johnson managed to last 762 days before hitting the same low.

Starmer’s breaking records, but sadly for all the wrong reasons – at least the Starmer clan got some free designer garbs out of it, eh?

Darren Grimes.​
View attachment 1015692
That little prick Grimes who cares what he says? we know whats going on here, i didn't vote for Starmer but when a Labour Government gets in they are a target from day one from the Murdoch media and assorted rightwing scum, that GB news i don't even know how that got on air it's clear it's a propaganda channel for Farage and anyone else on the right.

That little prick Grimes who cares what he says? we know whats going on here, i didn't vote for Starmer but when a Labour Government gets in they are a target from day one from the Murdoch media and assorted rightwing scum, that GB news i don't even know how that got on air it's clear it's a propaganda channel for Farage and anyone else on the right.

Do you want me to care about that?

Forum List

Back