Jerry Brown Sworn-IN!!!

California is considered both a snake pit and a joke by much of the nation. Its no secret.........the most backward state in the union by far.
All you have to do is see how somebody like Barbara Boxer can get reelected to show you how ass backwards the state is.
I know one thing...........Im not paying a single dime to bail their asses out as they continue their fall into the abyss.

that backward State probably still has an economy that dwarfs yours....care to compare?....

theres some Common Sense for ya....what are you here for asshole?.....to give us what YOU call Common Sense?...your shit aint no better then anyone else here......except maybe Dean.....and that aint saying much....

read the original thread before you judge something you have no knowledge of.

i was commenting on what you said to Cali Girl dipshit.....
That's her full-name?? :confused:

(No wonder she's got such a shitty-attittude; having the last-name dipshit, her whole-life.)​

Last edited:
read the original thread before you judge something you have no knowledge of.

i was commenting on what you said to Cali Girl dipshit.....
That's her full-name?? :confused:

(No wonder she's got such a shitty-attittude; having the last-name dipshit, her whole-life.)​

These are the kind of posts to pad your rep count? :lol:
Let's see....for every thousand you get yourself bumped 1. You have over 5,000 posts which bumped yourself up to 5. Your total count is 6.

$ROFLMAO.gif

Since when was Reagan's' economic program significantly different?

do you even know the difference between the supply side and demand side?
Two sides of the same Keynesian coin, knucklehead.
wow.....you really have no clue, at all.....
323.png
"A Trojan horse? This seemed a cynical concession for Stockman to make in private conversation while the Reagan Administration was still selling the supply-side doctrine to Congress. Yet he was conceding what the liberal Keynesian critics had argued from the outset--the supply-side theory was not a new economic theory at all but only new language and argument to conceal a hoary old Republican doctrine: give the tax cuts to the top brackets, the wealthiest individuals and largest enterprises, and let the good effects "trickle down" through the economy to reach everyone else."

You think Keynesian-economics & supply side vs. demand side are (all) the same-thing???????
323.png

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

(Your 'Bagger-stupidity is showing.
303.gif
)​

California is considered both a snake pit and a joke by much of the nation. Its no secret.........the most backward state in the union by far.
All you have to do is see how somebody like Barbara Boxer can get reelected to show you how ass backwards the state is.
I know one thing...........Im not paying a single dime to bail their asses out as they continue their fall into the abyss.

that backward State probably still has an economy that dwarfs yours....care to compare?....

actually s0n..........funny you ask!! I happen to live in New York.......a stone's throw from Manhattan. We boast about NY being the second most fcukked up state in the union, not far behind the shithole you live in.
Things are going to be changing like people cant believe in the next few years..........stuff people havent seen in their lifetimes. When the shit hits the fan, my plan is to be long gone
and living in an American state where freedom and liberty reign. The days of states having the back the truck up for the handouts mentality is soon ending!!!:eusa_whistle:

Economics is all made up, the only reason you have names for different types of economics is because of the stiffling taxes, rules, and regulations of the government.

Economics is based on a foundation that has been proven over and over again to be false.
Do you have ANY idea what-the-Hell you're talkin'-about?????

323.png

economics: a social science concerned chiefly with description and analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.

Here, ya' go......​

California's economy is the largest of any state in the US, and is the eighth largest economy in the world.

actually s0n..........funny you ask!! I happen to live in New York.......a stone's throw from Manhattan. We boast about NY being the second most fcukked up state in the union, not far behind the shithole you live in.
Things are going to be changing like people cant believe in the next few years..........stuff people havent seen in their lifetimes. When the shit hits the fan, my plan is to be long gone
and living in an American state where freedom and liberty reign. The days of states having the back the truck up for the handouts mentality is soon ending!!!:eusa_whistle:

While I sense tongue-in-cheek, you are very prescient. BIG changes are coming... very BIG changes. None of this is sustainable in it's present form. Most of us will be Ok, unfortunately, the Shemans and Truthmatters, and all the other Nanny Staters are in for a rude awakening... and soon.

actually s0n..........funny you ask!! I happen to live in New York.......a stone's throw from Manhattan. We boast about NY being the second most fcukked up state in the union....
You certainly are representative o' THAT factoid!!!!!

241.png

While I sense tongue-in-cheek, you are very prescient. BIG changes are coming... very BIG changes. None of this is sustainable in it's present form. Most of us will be Ok, unfortunately, the Shemans and Truthmatters, and all the other Nanny Staters are in for a rude awakening... and soon.

That's what "conservatives" said, during the Clinton Years..... :rolleyes:

Your post proves you know jack shit about me or my opinions. I have no more respect for Fox than I do for any other media outlet. I certainly do not take FNC as an acceptable 'source'.

I also don't refute that Whitman employed an illegal alien. What I do refute is that she did so knowingly. Because I have no facts to support that. I have seen a lot of opinion about it but no solid fact to support it. I don't hang anyone without evidence.

She is a tough assed business woman. I have no problem with that. CEOs make hard decisions every day - that's what they are paid for. While I may, or may not, agree with her decision, that is the job she was paid to do and she did it effectively and efficiently. Those may be dirty words to you, but to me, they show a tough character who can make the tough decisions required to save my beloved state from the total disaster that the liberals have created for decades. As it is, my family opted out. This is not our mess, we will not pay to fix it.

I do refute that Meg Whitman Knowingly Employed Illegal Immigrant Housekeeper for 9 Years:
Meg Whitman Knowingly Employed Illegal Immigrant Housekeeper for 9 Years, Woman Claims - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com
Gloria Allred Says Letter Proves Meg Whitman Knowingly Employed Illegal Immigrant
Gloria Allred Releases Social Security Letter With Husband's Writing On It - ABC News
Whitman's husband says it's 'possible' he saw Social Security letter - CNN
you get a D for effort on even trying to refute that she knowingly employed an illegal.

and yup, im glad you agree that adding 40,000 more californians to the ranks of the unemployed is the best solution for the state. she not a tough ass business woman, shes just another greedy corporate executive that has no problem selling out her working in order to make a few extra bucks for herself. shes also not that smart seeing as how over the last 5 years her company has lost almost 30% of its value. thats good business right there!

and youre not a real californian, you another one of those "its not my problem, let someone else deal with it" goons. good to see yo care about the state only to make other people clean it up. that basically makes you a parasite.

Last edited:
Your post proves you know jack shit about me or my opinions. I have no more respect for Fox than I do for any other media outlet. I certainly do not take FNC as an acceptable 'source'.

I also don't refute that Whitman employed an illegal alien. What I do refute is that she did so knowingly. Because I have no facts to support that. I have seen a lot of opinion about it but no solid fact to support it. I don't hang anyone without evidence.

She is a tough assed business woman. I have no problem with that. CEOs make hard decisions every day - that's what they are paid for. While I may, or may not, agree with her decision, that is the job she was paid to do and she did it effectively and efficiently. Those may be dirty words to you, but to me, they show a tough character who can make the tough decisions required to save my beloved state from the total disaster that the liberals have created for decades. As it is, my family opted out. This is not our mess, we will not pay to fix it.

I do refute that Meg Whitman Knowingly Employed Illegal Immigrant Housekeeper for 9 Years:
Meg Whitman Knowingly Employed Illegal Immigrant Housekeeper for 9 Years, Woman Claims - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com
Gloria Allred Says Letter Proves Meg Whitman Knowingly Employed Illegal Immigrant
Gloria Allred Releases Social Security Letter With Husband's Writing On It - ABC News
you get a D for effort on even trying to refute that she knowingly employed an illegal.

OK, you're just an idiot of the first order.

See, CG was asking for facts. A third party saying something without any support makes it cheap talk, not fact.

For instance, if Si modo says you are brilliant, that does not make it a fact. It's cheap talk. The fact that you think what you posted is support for a fact, makes you an idiot, though.

See the difference?

I doubt it.

See, CG was asking for facts. A third party saying something without any support makes it cheap talk, not fact.

For instance, if Si modo says you are brilliant, that does not make it a fact. It's cheap talk. The fact that you think what you posted is support for a fact, makes you an idiot, though.

See the difference?

I doubt it.

"The husband of Meg Whitman, California's Republican nominee for governor, said "it was possible" he saw a 2003 letter that questioned his housekeeper's Social Security number, but he insisted it did not make him suspect she was an undocumented worker."

Her husband admitted to seeing the letter that questioned the maids SS#. he just didnt care enough to look into it. enough proof?

read the article next time, otherwise you just look silly.

See the difference?

I doubt it.

"The husband of Meg Whitman, California's Republican nominee for governor, said "it was possible" he saw a 2003 letter that questioned his housekeeper's Social Security number, but he insisted it did not make him suspect she was an undocumented worker."

Her husband admitted to seeing the letter that questioned the maids SS#. he just didnt care enough to look into it. enough proof?

It's also possible that you are brilliant.

Possible does not equal fact.

Except to morons.

See the difference?

I doubt it.

Except to morons.

you and your semantics. the husband admits he "may" have seen it... but then goes on to say the letter he may have saw didnt raise any red flags about her SS#? yup, typical deflection from a wanna be politician.

I remember the promises made by Arnold, carried into the office of Governor of California in a landslide of conservative love. Conservatives loved Arnold, his Hummer and cigars and his rhetoric. Oh, what rhetoric you ask, see here:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw_0a54S8po[/ame]

Conservatives loved Meg; many voted for her. Sad.

Except to morons.

you and your semantics. the husband admits he "may" have seen it... but then goes on to say the letter he may have saw didnt raise any red flags about her SS#? yup, typical deflection from a wanna be politician.
When possibilities and what might be actually are facts in my mind, please give me a gun so that I can blow my brains out because I clearly will have none that are worth having.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I remember the promises made by Arnold, carried into the office of Governor of California in a landslide of conservative love. Conservatives loved Arnold, his Hummer and cigars and his rhetoric. Oh, what rhetoric you ask, see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw_0a54S8po

Conservatives loved Meg; many voted for her. Sad.

For the most part, I do agree with you, wry. People were star struck with the way he packaged himself. It also took liberals to get him into office, though. It was a group effort which in the end most felt they got burned.
Meg and Jerry were the choices...I know there are better people in Ca. that could have addressed the issues better than those two.

Forum List

Back