Jerry Brown Sworn-IN!!!

As Keynesianism has proven to be an epic fail, you are wrong.

And your (I'm assuming copy & paste job) on supply side economics is partisan hackery.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

explain supply side economics then genuis :cuckoo:

It is and was a made up theory to consolidate wealth in the few at the expense of the many.

he still cant explain it since i already did. he thinks my explanation is "partisan hackery" when he cant refute anything about it.

You're a liar, a liar by omission or commission is a liar. Nice source, btw, Tea Party Nation.

wry....try arguing the facts and not the source. I'm not lying and you know it...I can't help that you have your head up Brown's ass so far you can't, or won't admit the truth. It's the echo chamber from where you hide. It's Okay, dude, I get where your coming from, like I said, it's just the way you roll. :lol:

One more source and more evidence you're a liar:

Jerry Brown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You do realize, I personally can change what's in Wiki, right?

It's a good feeling to have my very own groupie. :lol:

Economics is all made up, the only reason you have names for different types of economics is because of the stiffling taxes, rules, and regulations of the government.

Economics is all made up, the only reason you have names for different types of economics is because of the stiffling taxes, rules, and regulations of the government.

:cuckoo:

yup economics is made up. maybe you should educate yourself before opening you mouth

Last edited:

yup economics is made. maybe you should educate yourself before opening you mouth

Do you belittle everything you do not understand. My first reaction when I read your response is that I see you have a lot of fear, I do not know why but that is my gut-feeling. If you like we should talk about your fear in another thread. Your response is not very rational.

wry....try arguing the facts and not the source. I'm not lying and you know it...I can't help that you have your head up Brown's ass so far you can't, or won't admit the truth. It's the echo chamber from where you hide. It's Okay, dude, I get where your coming from, like I said, it's just the way you roll. :lol:

One more source and more evidence you're a liar:

Jerry Brown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You do realize, I personally can change what's in Wiki, right?

It's a good feeling to have my very own groupie. :lol:

Wiki, I think when a person relies on Wiki they have a preconcieved idea of things, they go to Wiki because they do not have the knowledge or education to support thier ideology.

maybe you should actually change you name from california girls to something else now. since you and your family fled the state. call yourself wyoming girl or arkansas girl or retarted girl or wherever your family went. you dont give a shit about this state and never well. youre probably a fat disgusting snaggle tooth of a whore who doesnt have any friends and simply comes on here to spew bullshit to feel better about her life.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

theres some Common Sense for ya....what are you here for asshole?.....to give us what YOU call Common Sense?...your shit aint no better then anyone else here......except maybe Dean.....and that aint saying much....

maybe you should actually change you name from california girls to something else now. since you and your family fled the state. call yourself wyoming girl or arkansas girl or retarted girl or wherever your family went. you dont give a shit about this state and never well. youre probably a fat disgusting snaggle tooth of a whore who doesnt have any friends and simply comes on here to spew bullshit to feel better about her life.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

theres some Common Sense for ya....what are you here for asshole?.....to give us what YOU call Common Sense?...your shit aint no better then anyone else here......except maybe Dean.....and that aint saying much....

read the original thread before you judge something you have no knowledge of.

yup economics is made up. maybe you should educate yourself before opening you mouth

Do you belittle everything you do not understand. My first reaction when I read your response is that I see you have a lot of fear, I do not know why but that is my gut-feeling. If you like we should talk about your fear in another thread. Your response is not very rational.

you said economics is made up. that extremely laughable. like i said, maybe you should educate yourself on what something is before you open your mouth about it.

Economics - the branch of social science that deals with the production and distribution and consumption of goods and services and their management. Economics aims to explain how economies work and how economic agents interact. Economic analysis is applied throughout society, in business, finance and government, but also in crime, education, the family, health, law, politics, religion, social institutions, war, and science.

We use Economics in every day life to track supply and demand, the effects of government policy and regulation on the economy and supply chain. It is through economics we can see the benefits and detriments of these actions or inactions.

Last edited:

yup economics is made. maybe you should educate yourself before opening you mouth

you said economics is made up. that extremely laughable. like i said, maybe you should educate yourself on what something is before you open your mouth about it.

Economics - the branch of social science that deals with the production and distribution and consumption of goods and services and their management. Economics aims to explain how economies work and how economic agents interact. Economic analysis is applied throughout society, in business, finance and government, but also in crime, education, the family, health, law, politics, religion, social institutions, war, and science.

We use Economics in every day life to track supply and demand, the effects of government policy and regulation on the economy and supply chain. It is through economics we can see the benefits and detriments of these actions or inactions.

Yes we use economics, the posts began to talk about different types of economics. Economics would simply be Economics if the government did not have the power to add so many rules and regulations.

Did I state that better. How many different types of economics are there, do we have to choose a type. It seems that politicians do, I do not want the economics of any government. I see whatever you call what we live in out of control government. What type of economics is it, I do not know and I do not care, the fact that Lawyers are involved is the first indication it is out of control. I want simple economics, I should not have to hire Lawyers, accoutants, tax experts, to run a corporation.

I am not an expert on economics, I have never educated myself on economics, I am simply a man who knows whats wrong, the fact that Economics have names and are so complicated one must spend four or more years studieing economics is enough to tell me there are an awful lot of people involved in my life that have no right being here.

Last edited:
And you fucking pretended that Prop 13 did not cut the revenue of Cali by 57% and blamed it on Brown who tried to keep 13 from passing.

You are a lying shithole miester

Meister.....i cant leave you anywhere.....you got the Sitcatcher pissed at ya.....and now you got SpinningMatters calling you a "SHIT HOLE!"....DAM.....no more leaving you with Pelosi's kids.....next thing i know Nan will be coming down here to yell at me....

Yes we use economics, the posts began to talk about different types of economics. Economics would simply be Economics if the government did not have the power to add so many rules and regulations.

Did I state that better. How many different types of economics are there, do we have to choose a type. It seems that politicians do, I do not want the economics of any government. I see whatever you call what we live in out of control government. What type of economics is it, I do not know and I do not care, the fact that Lawyers are involved is the first indication it is out of control. I want simple economics, I should not have to hire Lawyers, accoutants, tax experts, to run a corporation.

I am not an expert on economics, I have never educated myself on economics, I am simply a man who knows whats wrong, the fact that Economics have names and are so complicated one must spend four or more years studieing economics is enough to tell me there are an awful lot of people involved in my life that have no right being here.

nope your obviously not an expert on much seeing as how your think economics is made up.:clap2: next your going to claim that science is a made hoax to scare people.
seeing as how both supply side and demand side economics have been around for decades, that doesnt make them exactly new. like i said educate yourself before opening your mouth.

since youve now stated something that is utterly untrue, i reserve the right to call bullshit on anything and everything you post.

The new-economy Tsunami WILL FOLLOW!!!!!

:woohoo:

LIVE!!!!!!

I'm happy for your state, but it's my understanding you guys still have that bullshit 2/3 rule holding you down. Will Gov. Brown be able to make much of a difference, even with a friendly legisalture?

LIVE!!!!!!

I'm happy for your state, but it's my understanding you guys still have that bullshit 2/3 rule holding you down. Will Gov. Brown be able to make much of a difference, even with a friendly legisalture?

we removed the 2/3 rule on the budget in the last election cycle. we also took the power to draw congressional lines away from the politicians and put it in the hands of a private citizens group.

So I've heard -- and that's a good step forward.

But it still costs a lot to arrest and process one who will now have a police record, which in many cases can be ruinous to one's future.

no you wont....under an Oz is now an Infraction....no worse than a parking Ticket.....the reason they did this is to keep this type of stuff away from the Courts....

LIVE!!!!!!

we removed the 2/3 rule on the budget in the last election cycle. we also took the power to draw congressional lines away from the politicians and put it in the hands of a private citizens group.

Ah!

Well then....

:clap2:

Uh, that was just nasty, especially the part I bolded.

read the original thread before you judge something you have no knowledge of.

i was commenting on what you said to Cali Girl dipshit.....learn to comprehend....and talk about judging.....what about this ......

youre probably a fat disgusting snaggle tooth of a whore who doesnt have any friends and simply comes on here to spew bullshit to feel better about her life.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
......you not only judge....your a fucking asshole.....

Forum List

Back