Jesus died for your sins ??

Yes. This is true. Jesus is much more forgiving than you are. I mean look what you want to do to people that simply do not want to take an experimental vaccine.
And what do i want to do to them?

IDGAF if you don't get a vaccine

So as a father who helped create lives, I can kill them without getting thrown in jail?

Mary gave permission. Then she's a slut. And God has no morals for doing a young married virgin woman.

You do not create life. Ejecting semen does not equal creating life. You ejected, rolled over and that was that.

You tell me because they get the exact same reward in the atheistic worldview.

In the Christian worldview no one knows their fate or the fate of others.
If the good person gets into heaven and the repentant murder gets into heaven that is the same reward.

No.

Jesus redeems the sins of those who believe in Him and trust Him as their personal Savior. It's not a universal salvation. If you believe and trust in Him, you do not THEN go out and rape, murder and become a serial killer.
Some do. Some even do in his name.

And what do i want to do to them?

IDGAF if you don't get a vaccine

No health care. Remember? No health care for the unvaccinated. You're mad that Jesus would forgive the worst of sinners. You're a much less merciful Judge than He is. I'm really glad you're not the Judge of the Universe, man. What an unmerciful tyrant

No I'm not.

I'm questioning what I think are illogical beliefs.

Just because I don't worship gods doesn't mean I deny their existence. I have seen no proof that gods exist or don't exist so that actually makes me agnostic. But like i said many times I don't think it matters if gods exist or not.
The fact that you keep using the phrase "gods" says otherwise.

In the atheistic worldview everyone has the same fate, right?

Not so in the Christian worldview.

So the argument you are making is a logical fallacy argument when it comes to Christianity. But it does 100% apply to the atheistic worldview. 100%.

No health care. Remember? No health care for the unvaccinated. You're mad that Jesus would forgive the worst of sinners. You're a much less merciful Judge than He is. I'm really glad you're not the Judge of the Universe, man. What an unmerciful tyrant
I never said that I said if you don't get a vaccine then you shouldn't go to the hospital if you get COVID. IOW you should live with the consequences of your actions

And caused cancer and heart disease and invented abortion and started every war ever caught and....

Sadly, it seems you have hardened your heart and are probably beyond anyone being able to reach you. That is why I'm probably done conversing with you on any matters of faith

See: Pharaoh hardening his heart, and then God saying, okay so be it then. And then God too, taking part

If the good person gets into heaven and the repentant murder gets into heaven that is the same reward.
No one knows their fate or the fate of others. Not everyone has the same fate in the Christian worldview.

Maybe you are thinking about the atheistic worldview where everyone has the exact same fate.

I never said that I said if you don't get a vaccine then you shouldn't go to the hospital if you get COVID. IOW you should live with the consequences of your actions

So no insurance to cover it? Pretty harsh judge. And that's just for refusing to get an experimental vaccine with no small amount of problems. Pretty harsh judge to be judging God.

The fact that you keep using the phrase "gods" says otherwise.

In the atheistic worldview everyone has the same fate, right?

Not so in the Christian worldview.

So the argument you are making is a logical fallacy argument when it comes to Christianity. But it does 100% apply to the atheistic worldview. 100%.
Why?

I don't know if the god in your bible is the only god that does or doesn't exist.

And if the murderer and the good man both get into heaven that is the same reward.

No one knows their fate or the fate of others. Not everyone has the same fate in the Christian worldview.

Maybe you are thinking about the atheistic worldview where everyone has the exact same fate.
Hence the first word in my sentence.

IF

Why?

I don't know if the god in your bible is the only god that does or doesn't exist.

And if the murderer and the good man both get into heaven that is the same reward.
Again... no one knows their fate or the fate of others. Which means that it is not necessarily a binary outcome. So the argument that they receive the exact same fate is a logical fallacy strawman of your making.

What is not a logical fallacy strawman is the atheists' belief that everyone gets the exact same fate. So under their worldview their existence is meaningless. Which is the point you are trying to make but are making it on the wrong group.

The atheist worldview is meaningless because everyone receives the exact same outcome no matter what they did.

Again... no one knows their fate or the fate of others. Which means that it is not necessarily a binary outcome. So the argument that they receive the exact same fate is a logical fallacy strawman of your making.

What is not a logical fallacy strawman is the atheists' belief that everyone gets the exact same fate. So under their worldview their existence is meaningless. Which is the point you are trying to make but are making it on the wrong group.

The atheist worldview is meaningless because everyone receives the exact same outcome no matter what they did.
Again I used the word IF.

You are so rigid you can't even entertain a hypothetical.

Forum List

Back